• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Raleigh, 12/13

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hey Lucas there's a kid at my school that looks like, exactly like you.

Nobody talks to him either, I doubt it's a coincidence.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i've been making fun of dark hart since I met him

that was at styks

i think i was just born to do it
Dude, I totally remember. You just randomly started ripping on me at IHOP. :laugh:

I think you've been chosen to do this job. It's not that hard, I'm pretty easy to make fun of. I'm a white Jew with red-hair (not a ginger) that constantly talks about how bad I am at Smash and is almost always making out-of-practice johns. LoZR loves me though. =P

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I don't have my license yet, BEHR is still a child, Vilt is a *****, and CJ has exams to study for.

I really wanted to come to this, but I guess I'll just see everyone at the next tourney or something.

Malk

Smash Champion
like *****s if you are all waiting in my dorm room tomorrow morning I will drive you there when I wake up and back when it's time to drink more

lord karn

Smash Master
Hey everyone bring your systems/tvs. I've got two or three tvs and one wii with brawl at the moment. I have no wiimote, though. @_@

Top Bottom