• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Raleigh, 12/13

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I read them but I haven't gotten around to watching the videos at the same time to see what you were reefering to. Thanks btw.

Plus I probably wouldn't be able to go to stingers' anyway, it's 3 hours away. While Raleigh is only 1.

And lol at making you immoral. hahahaha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was kiddin lol.

Reefer, I c wut u did thur.

About the critiques, it's the best way I can do them, but if you read some of the longer notes I make you'll still get the same help regardless. I may have said something at the end to highlight the main stuff, but probably not. =p

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I would love to make it to this, but I most likely won't be able to. My parents probably wouldn't let me since this tourney is just a week after PLUR's, they'll say stuff like "you've had enough Smash", but little do they know, that saying doesn't exist.

Ah well, have fun at this guys =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How many months we talkin here? I've read the paper once and discovered that a man in my area did it with a 6-month-old or somethin.

Pedo's are funny guys.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
... or Raggy bro.

;)

(btw you suck for going to karn's instead of my place

sure his place is 2 hours closer and will have weed/booze and a lot more people

but...i'm me)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
... or Raggy bro.

;)

(btw you suck for going to karn's instead of my place

sure his place is 2 hours closer and will have weed/booze and a lot more people

but...i'm me)
lol at first I didn't get it because pp c-c-c-combo breaker'd the chain.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I once combo breaker'd a chain between Knorr and Lu$ spamming something ridiculous at eachother in the locator thread.

I think they went and got themselves banned after that.......

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
almost nothing I say in the regional boards is serious lol. I was jk'ing too. Counter trolled.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I would love to make it to this, but I most likely won't be able to. My parents probably wouldn't let me since this tourney is just a week after PLUR's, they'll say stuff like "you've had enough Smash", but little do they know, that saying doesn't exist.
You should go anyway and bring me and Alex and Rob. Alex'll come since he doesn't have to pay.

I may be available. I'm not too optimistic about my chances of being able to go to this after being to Plur's so recently.
You should go because it's all friendlies, and I know you hate spending money.

Why is my crew so cheap? I'm the Jew, and I spend more moneyz on tourneys than the rest.

Top Bottom