• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Rayku's!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey guys. As of today, mom has left for family purposes and left me behind! For like...three weeks! That means

Smashfest at my place!!

I think I can start the smashfest on Monday. Tonight I have plans, Saturday is a tournament day, and Sunday is time to spend with the Lady.

If you intend to come, just give me a call at 678-457-6984 or text me at that number. My address is

624 Silver Trace Court
Woodstock, GA 30189

Pretty much anyone is welcome. I have a dog and a cat. The dog is really hyper, but I'll keep her subdued. Also, please don't trash my house. All my food is off limits to you folks (sorry, but what I have is for me until mom gets back).

ZOM~B lives like 5 minutes from me, too, and he'll MOST LIKELY be in attendance if anyone else is.

Hope to see you guys here! It'll be awesome.

Other notes:
1) Bring setups if you can. I have two gamecubes, one Wii, and two TV's. My upper area of the house will be used; the basement is destroyed at the moment.
2) I can't reiterate this enough: NO. SMOKING. IN. THE. HOUSE. Go outside to do that ****. I'm finally free of mom not doing it for a little bit, I'm not getting you *****es to ruin that for me
3) You guys can probably stay the night if you need to. I don't see any reason why not. If I have to work from like 10 p.m.-whenever I feel like getting off, I'll leave ZOM~B "in charge." I trust you guys, please don't betray that. I don't need my **** getting stolen.
4) If you guys like Ramen Noodles, I'd be willing to cook for everyone. Just let me know.

I'll come up with other stuff later.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'll come if I can get a ride. Can you provide housing, or will I need to find another place to be lazy?

I can also bring a GC setup.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If there's a big day with a s**tton of melee going down, or just whenever marty goes, I might roll through. >.>

That would be -awesome-! I don't get to see enough of Dogy.

I could probably throw down a cheap tournament like the ones at Fullmetal's house if I get enough people.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Big *** brawl party hell yeaaaaa

If I can make it out, I can definitely bring a wii, but no TV

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Well, as long as a ride can be given, and I have gas money to give, I'm down. Also, I'll need a ride back. Summer school is a *****.

I don't have Melee, but you said you have 6 copies, so it's good.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well, as long as a ride can be given, and I have gas money to give, I'm down. Also, I'll need a ride back. Summer school is a *****.

I don't have Melee, but you said you have 6 copies, so it's good.
Calvin has one of my copies of Melee

ZOM~B I think has two (he has two gamecubes, each with one copy in it)

I have one

one is busted, but it's a sentimental first-ever copy.

I don't know where the last one went.

I need games/systems/TV's!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Get hyped for this, guys! Only one more day until everyone gets to invade my house!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ill prolly bring other non smash games as well. I kinda want to play some like gauntlet or some **** lol
Dude. Lounis. Seriously. Bring an N64 Memory Card so we can play Gauntlet Legends on my 64.

Holy ****ing God I love that game. You can stay over for a day or something and we can just beast that.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
do u have the actual game, cuz i have a memory card we can use if u have gauntlet 64. Ill bring my controllers too

Rayku

Smash Lord
do u have the actual game, cuz i have a memory card we can use if u have gauntlet 64. Ill bring my controllers too
I have a Nintendo 64 and gauntlet Legends. I just don't have a working memory card because eBay'ers suck.

Player-3

Smash Hero
you live down in woodstock right?

i might be able to make this

im down for some gauntlet if i make it

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
**** YEAH GAUNTLET!!!

I haven't played the N64 version, only the Arcade version.

Someone give me a ride...

I live like, 2 minutes from Antic.

Purple

Hi guys!
**** YEAH GAUNTLET!!!

I haven't played the N64 version, only the Arcade version.

Someone give me a ride...

I live like, 2 minutes from Antic.
if one of my parents let me go i'll pick yiff up and drive up there. But it's pretty unlikely that they'll let the car be gone for the day unless it's a weekend. Until then though i can spot money for me and yiff to go to this if anyone's willing to pick us up.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I'm going to stress again that it would be -awesome- if I could get some extra TV's. I'm probably going to take the one from my mom's room and set it up somewhere.

I have the one in my room, my old one, hers, and the giant laggy one we have in the living room. I know Dan's going to bring one, and if 4Leaf comes he'll probably bring one too.

I'm really hoping/expecting a lot of people at this, so I want everyone to be happy while they're playing their game of choice. I know Lounis and I will be ****** it up in Gauntlet Legends (If you want to join us, it's 4 player. However, I only have two controllers. BYOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm about to mow my grass, do a couple of household stuff. I'm going to set up everything as nicely as I can. I want this to be awesome.

I'm making Sweet Tea at the moment. I only have one pitcher, unfortunately, so I can only make one batch at a time. Once again, if anyone likes Ramen Noodles, I'll cook for whoever wants some.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
if one of my parents let me go i'll pick yiff up and drive up there. But it's pretty unlikely that they'll let the car be gone for the day unless it's a weekend. Until then though i can spot money for me and yiff to go to this if anyone's willing to pick us up.
^ This. As long as it's known that I have to be back by 1am.

I'll be all set.

Rayku

Smash Lord
dang homemade ramen by rayku
Exactly. You should come, Elliot! Bring Tong too. Bring as many people as you can.

I want more Melee here than Brawl, by the way. So far it seems like Brawl is out-participating the Melee'ers. This is just at first glance, though. I haven't made set counts. For all I know it could be dead even.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
octix if u chip in a bit of gas money ill go get you, and its gonna be tomarrow that im going. But the problem is I can't bring anyone back.

o **** dungeon explorers....

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Also, Jamaal, if you're picking me up, It will have to be around 11-12-ish. I have summer school(**** Algebra II...)

If I can get a ride there and back, I'd be good. KeyWord: BACK. XD.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I might have to kick people out Tuesday evening/afternoon. You guys can come back Wednesday, though. It'll be fuuun.

Or, you could just go to ZOM~B's until I say it's cool to come back :p

Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Tuesday to myself :p

Purple

Hi guys!
octix if u chip in a bit of gas money ill go get you, and its gonna be tomarrow that im going. But the problem is I can't bring anyone back.

o **** dungeon explorers....

***** we need that gauntlet, i actually have a basic idea of what the ****'s going on in that game.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Who's gonna be there, and who can give me a ride back?

XD If I can't get a ride back, I can't go...and I am

NOT

Walking all the way back to Waba, and then to my place, from ****ing woodstock.

Rayku

Smash Lord
For realllls
Dam, well i definitely want a rematch with rayku :O (G@Y Lucario =/)
And zom~B(ROBBBBB DITTTTTTTTTTTOSSSS)
Yeah dude. This is probably going to be ongoing for a while. I'm not exactly sure when it officially "ends," as I need to know when my mom is coming back for me to know. However, it's most likely going to last from now until next week.

Another note: SleepyK came over today, and my dog went nuts for about 5 minutes. After that, she was loving him more than she normally does me.

Please do not be alarmed by my dog. She will not bite. Just let her come to you and stuff. I'm going to try and keep her outside as much as possible, or in the basement, but we'll have to deal with a really annoying barking dog for about two hours if I do that.

Bear with me guys.

Top Bottom