• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
yeah fvck yeah !!!!
According to the facebook event, Masamune will come to this(he is on the attending list). Whether he come as a spectator or a player is unknown. He's been spectating the last three years, but how awesome wouldn't it be if he also entered the tournaments!? :)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
According to the facebook event, Masamune will come to this(he is on the attending list). Whether he come as a spectator or a player is unknown. He's been spectating the last three years, but how awesome wouldn't it be if he also entered the tournaments!? :)
That would be great, even if it would just be doubles, like at TSL4, 2 years ago. He hasn't entered a tournament since then I think?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
That would be great, even if it would just be doubles, like at TSL4, 2 years ago. He hasn't entered a tournament since then I think?
You're correct. Chances are he will enter doubles, but I don't know what his plans are.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
About hiking, which Slhoka mentioned, and which Norway is really perfect for.

I'm quite into that stuff nowdays, after doing it for a whole school-year. It would be cool to arrange something the days fore or after. But know this, Norway is a spread country with diverse nature, though people goes hiking everywhere. Norway is most known for the fjords and mountains of western Norway, while we(most smashers) live in east, "the lowlands". Though it's nice here also(and it's not THAT long to the large mountain ranges), with cultural stuff to see, and some smaller mountains up to 700 moh right nearby in Eidsvoll, which Tonberry knows better, good trips and view from there it seems.

It's up to the interest, what you wish, time and sportyness really, the limits are endless otherwise. If you have a car and gas money, you can drive and see lot's of places. If you're really sporty you can go in the mountains and sleep in a tent, or in the network of huts.($) At least with car(s) we could arrange a longer day-trip to Gaustatoppen (1883m), which they say you can view 1/6 of Norway's land mass on a clear day. That's more than Denmark. =p

Slhoka

Smash Lord
About hiking, which Slhoka mentioned, and which Norway is really perfect for.

I'm quite into that stuff nowdays, after doing it for a whole school-year. It would be cool to arrange something the days fore or after. But know this, Norway is a spread country with diverse nature, though people goes hiking everywhere. Norway is most known for the fjords and mountains of western Norway, while we(most smashers) live in east, "the lowlands". Though it's nice here also(and it's not THAT long to the large mountain ranges), with cultural stuff to see, and some smaller mountains up to 700 moh right nearby in Eidsvoll, which Tonberry knows better, good trips and view from there it seems.

It's up to the interest, what you wish, time and sportyness really, the limits are endless otherwise. If you have a car and gas money, you can drive and see lot's of places. If you're really sporty you can go in the mountains and sleep in a tent, or in the network of huts.($) At least with car(s) we could arrange a longer day-trip to Gaustatoppen (1883m), which they say you can view 1/6 of Norway's land mass on a clear day. That's more than Denmark. =p
I'm so so SO in for a hiking trip a few days before/after. I'd prefer to go to western Norway, though, and even spend a few days there if possible.
The good thing is that we have on year to plan that, so we can make sure to do something awesome :)

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
I've never realy seen the norwegian mountains in the summertime, but i hear its beautifull. The only time im up in the mountains is when im going skiing in the wintertime. Slalom baby!
Allthogh i didnt get to put on my slalom boots all winter last year :(. Funny enough that should mean more time to smash, but yet I didnt play smash at all. What have I even been doing with my time? cant remember :O

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
I've never realy seen the norwegian mountains in the summertime, but i hear its beautifull. The only time im up in the mountains is when im going skiing in the wintertime. Slalom baby!
Allthogh i didnt get to put on my slalom boots all winter last year :(. Funny enough that should mean more time to smash, but yet I didnt play smash at all. What have I even been doing with my time? cant remember :O
sounds like you smoked a lot of wiid lol.

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
I was actualy in amsterdam, and i cant remember any of it. Perhaps its becuase i was an infant traveling with my parents? I dont know? o_O.
My mind is beautifull, sometimes it just wander off into the distance and i go on rambeling about silly stuff like sometimes i wonder what would happen if pinocchio tells a dirty joke, does his **** get longer? or what happens if i say "this statement is false"? do your realy have to break an egg to make an omelette? and if cucumbers are 98% water how come its a complete solid mass?

Edit: and what the hell does this have to do with the torunament? :D

Darkfrog

Smash Cadet
I was actualy in amsterdam, and i cant remember any of it. Perhaps its becuase i was an infant traveling with my parents? I dont know? o_O.
My mind is beautifull, sometimes it just wander off into the distance and i go on rambeling about silly stuff like sometimes i wonder what would happen if pinocchio tells a dirty joke, does his **** get longer? or what happens if i say "this statement is false"? do your realy have to break an egg to make an omelette? and if cucumbers are 98% water how come its a complete solid mass?

Edit: and what the hell does this have to do with the torunament? :D
Icecubes are 100% water, yet more solid than cucumbers!

WakaBAM science hammer in your face.

AL_bubba

Smash Rookie
Hey Yall al_bubba here letting ya know I mite be headin on over to whoop some euro ***. Best doctor Mario in Alabama. Not a Gg deal. Oh wait... Of course it is. Yall come get some. I'll be money matchin any euroyankee man enuff to go mono e mono with the big dog (orvshould I say the big doc) Damn son. Step up. Bow down. Yall get ready.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Hey Yall al_bubba here letting ya know I mite be headin on over to whoop some euro ***. Best doctor Mario in Alabama. Not a Gg deal. Oh wait... Of course it is. Yall come get some. I'll be money matchin any euroyankee man enuff to go mono e mono with the big dog (orvshould I say the big doc) Damn son. Step up. Bow down. Yall get ready.
I smell a troll account, but I'll put you on the list just in case :)

Edit: 192 players on the list now! Almost 200! :awesome:

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
freestylin from costa rica... confirming my attendance...
whats the date exactly???

hypeeeeeeeeeeee

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
freestylin from costa rica... confirming my attendance...
whats the date exactly???

hypeeeeeeeeeeee
The date is written in the top of the topic, where you see the name of the thread. You cannot see this while writing a message, though.
13-15 July 2012 is the date.

Don_Krool

Smash Rookie
Time to start praccing your spanish Madlobster ;D

I'll be there for sure. Bringing some tv's and setups and stuff. SO **** GETTING REAL, HYPE!

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
Wow the french are bringing it, 30 guys from france interested lol. The norwegians need to step it up, we live here for crying out loud. No Johns!

Link_enfant

Smash Apprentice
As I said on the event's facebook page, that's going to be the most amazing smash event ever made. And it's in Norway, not USA, so I'm like 99,9% sure I'll be there. Big hype is big.
Norway ftw ! :oneeye:

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
As I said on the event's facebook page, that's going to be the most amazing smash event ever made. And it's in Norway, not USA, so I'm like 99,9% sure I'll be there. Big hype is big.
Norway ftw ! :oneeye:
Hell you this will be the greatest smash event up untill now, and out of any place in the world it's in norway :D
The Americans cant miss this, get over here guys!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Hell you this will be the greatest smash event up untill now, and out of any place in the world it's in norway :D
The Americans cant miss this, get over here guys!
I think they are too afraid of our buffed low tiers and nerfed top tiers :troll:

Top Bottom