• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have a lady who wants me to hit her up while i'm here.

So, i'm going to attempt to squeeze that in to this schedule.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Exdeath is taking people from Poincina to this, mainly because he's my ride. Try to get with him to see if you can go. I'm still uncertain if I'm gonna go to this due to monetary issues but hopefully I can go.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Back seat is gonna suck *** if action still gets shotgun

Just sayin

:phone:
Gary threw me some logic a few pages back and I agree that you should get from seat as a result.

He's doing all three at the same time.
Brawl singles, Melee singles, PM singles.
No time for anything. If the tournaments all end before 2AM I will be ****ing shocked.
Riddle, I highly doubt that it will take that long. Melee/PM matches only take 3 mins for a match to finish. Should be a total of 10 to 20 mins for a melee/PM match to finish while brawl takes 6 or so mins to finish a match. Witch usualy takes 20 or more mins.
Then again...who knows.

Am I no longer riding with you, Ryan? :|

I'm pretty sure I called a spot in your car a while ago, and I have the gas money to go.

I couldn't give a **** where I sit, I just really want to go.
Ian, I went though the first 10 pages and you wrote, and I quote "I would love to attend this. Someone help me with a ride, please! :D ." witch can be found on page 2. The following page, Ryan said that he had 4 spot on his car Once that happens, Keith was the first person to call dips on the car, witch was followed by Gary. During that time, I offer people ride but that was thwarted by Gary's logic about how my car can broke down at some point. Witch for security reason, I agree not to use my car. Witch you can find this info on page 3. Then Kuro called it next on the next page and only then, at the bottom of that page, you did called for a spot but you haven't -confirmed- it by that time as Ryan said it on page 4. What may wrecked your spot is me saying, and I quote "I'll give you 20...and i am calling Shutgun.", witch keith get shutgun btw!, see page 4. End of Story. Till I realized that I wasted this paragraph for nothing as DJ already posted it...but I wanted to write this in detail on how this whole thing happen.

And Exdeath is offering ride, by what D-torr recently posted. Try to get a ride from him if you can Ian, or from Juan if he's carpooling people.

Maybe you'd be tighter with brawl players if you didn't always trash talk the game then try to play just to fit in like you want to learn, thereby annoying brawl players myself included. Just sayin
Keith, I been around Ian for a good while and I don't recall him trash talking any smash games, not to my knowledge anyhow. But he usually doesn't trash talk about how bad is "named smash game here" when I am hanging out with him.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Solution: Mink takes Ian with him to Poinciana (since it's walking distance) to pick up Action/Hungrybox, leaves him there. Ian is then one of my three passengers. Problem solved.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Solution: Mink takes Ian with him to Poinciana (since it's walking distance) to pick up Action/Hungrybox, leaves him there. Ian is then one of my three passengers. Problem solved.
He's not picking up Hungrybox as the car is already full.
whos on Mink's Car for Smash Together, unless changed recently.
Keith, Gary, Kuro and Me.
but I agree with your plan.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Poinciana is completely out of the way from Ryan's house actually cause you take colonial to I-95 :laugh:

I assumed that someone would drive action and Gary to ryans house but I dunno what's going on

Exdeath

Smash Master
Poinciana is completely out of the way from Ryan's house actually cause you take colonial to I-95 :laugh:

I assumed that someone would drive action and Gary to ryans house but I dunno what's going on

Poinciana is out of the way for Poinciana. :awesome:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well uh.

Wtf is happening.

Why doesn't Action just ride with Ex and i'll take Ian?
I mean, yeah, Action would have given me an extra 5$, but, for the 10$ in gas it'd take to pick him up?

Eh.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Well uh.

Wtf is happening.

I mean, yeah, Action would have given me an extra 5$, but, for the 10$ in gas it'd take to pick him up?

Eh.
Bear in mind (both Ian and Action) that my car is staying on Saturday night.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Riddle, I highly doubt that it will take that long. Melee/PM matches only take 3 mins for a match to finish. Should be a total of 10 to 20 mins for a melee/PM match to finish while brawl takes 6 or so mins to finish a match. Witch usualy takes 20 or more mins.
Thank you Action, you just gave me a reason to play P:M. I will make it my goal to play keepaway in P:M to prove you wrong. Matches take only 3 minutes because people play braindead aggressive and just press buttons. Let's see someone with a brain play that game. Mind you I hate keepaway but I hate fallacies even more.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Thank you Action, you just gave me a reason to play P:M. I will make it my goal to play keepaway in P:M to prove you wrong. Matches take only 3 minutes because people play braindead aggressive and just press buttons. Let's see someone with a brain play that game. Mind you I hate keepaway but I hate fallacies even more.
But what about brain-dead defensiveness that occurs in Brawl? :awesome:

Strawhat64

Smash Ace

Keith, I can take Gary to Ryan house, no problem. Or Ryan can go to Gary's house and pick us both. However, if you do that then how is Mooney going to Poinciana?

I though that Ryan would take, Kuro, Keith and Ian. Drive down to Gary's house and pick him up. Then drop Ian to poinciana then go to my house to get picked up. From there, we can take the Florida Turnpike to Miami. Now, to make this faster, Ex can pick up Ian at Valencia, witch is next to my house so Ryan doesn't have to drive down to poinciana. both Ex and Ryan's car can take Florida Turnpike to miami...

hope this helps.

Well uh.

Wtf is happening.

Eh.
I though we agree on the fourth page that I'll be giving you 20 for gas money?...witch should cover this 5 extra fee at the same time....
if not then I have no problem riding with Ex.

your welcome :3

Shaky

Smash Ace
Is CFL leaving the same day or staying over? If you guys said it I didn't read it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think that tony car is staying over. Mink is returning after the tourney

Top Bottom