• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Mink does what Mink want, whether it's f*** bit**es or beat his meat to hentai...

8Bitman

Smash Master
Mink is too manly for you Xaltis, of course you are going to be confused.

8Bitman

Smash Master
When a man is shorter than you, and you still call him papa, then he is too manly for you.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

Mink is shorter than me?
Mink is shorter than I am and you're a tiny bit taller than i am. so he's shorter than you :-p

Also, he meant he doesn't have girlfriends he makes women dress up to look like anime characters and then ****s them. Girlfriends probably cost more money anyway

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
.....WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW?!?! You find a ***** then you tell her what to do and she does it no questions asked o.O Women can't talk back lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** NO WE AREN'T DOING POOLS AT THIS THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU DJ DUMB PAPO QUESADILLA?!?

No pools...

8Bitman

Smash Master
**** NO WE AREN'T DOING POOLS AT THIS THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU DJ DUMB PAPO QUESADILLA?!?

No pools...
... Why not? It is going to be a very large tournament. At least give some Pools practice too... Plus you get to play more people, good and bad. Why wouldn't you want Pools?

EDIT: If there isn't going to be Pools then please have a Amateur Bracket...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I can't tell if you are joking or ********.

This tournament is going to be SUPER pressed for time considering there are 3 EVENTS GOING ON GUARANTEED! The time to just run bracket would be quite large, especially considering EVERYBODY that enters EITHER Brawl or Melee are entered in P:M.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Amateur bracket? Lol you guys wonder why we get laughed at sometimes

I'll probably bring my laptop which has AE. I hope someone plays

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'll also bring anime fighters wit meh as usual. This time I'll also have Melty(current code) and GGAC(not plus). Just learned how to emulate the latter on a computer, so I can actually use my stick for it.

:iPod|Tapatalk:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Amateur bracket? Lol you guys wonder why we get laughed at sometimes

I'll probably bring my laptop which has AE. I hope someone plays

I don't want an Amateur Bracket either, but you don't have to be so disrespectful as to act like it's a laughable idea...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't want an Amateur Bracket either, but you don't have to be so disrespectful as to act like it's a laughable idea...
I'm just stating why its viewed the way it is. I wasn't personally trying to sound disrespectful about it

8Bitman

Smash Master
I mean IDK, I was just assuming we were all expecting to be getting out of ZP at like 11 or 12...

10 hours would be plenty of time to run Brawl Doubles and Singles with Pools....

How does Seibrik plan on running this/ Scheduling events???

I apologize...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
He's doing all three at the same time.
Brawl singles, Melee singles, PM singles.
No time for anything. If the tournaments all end before 2AM I will be ****ing shocked.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You act as if having 6 TVs for a 22 man singles bracket didn't take 3-4 hours. Assuming we have 35 per event and 60 for PM, less TVs, bigger brackets, more people entering multiple events...it will take a while.

Top Bottom