• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Just dropping in to say that I've been watching this every week, kudos to you guys for doing an awesome job with it. I think this, SMYN, and Japan Time Time make up the Dojo Weekly Review Trifecta. Keep it up.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Just dropping in to say that I've been watching this every week, kudos to you guys for doing an awesome job with it. I think this, SMYN, and Japan Time Time make up the Dojo Weekly Review Trifecta. Keep it up.
Ah, nice to hear. Be sure to give me a call if anything happens with the show. I'll be glad to implement something like graphics or logo's.

This week's gonna be a blast!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'm not gettin' the punchline here?..
...Falcon Punch?

On Topic: Is anyone going to explain why this thread hasn't been stickied yet? >_>
Also: My bandwidth for the website is going through the roof because of these things lol. But I don't mind it get renewed in like 3 days LOL.

Smash Dash is becoming more popular each week, why hasn't it been stickied? It's so far an amazing series. >_o

We may not have as many episodes as SMYN but our's has Animation, Graphics, Coding and alot of other crap it has to go through before the episode is published, plus uploaded by myself. (Expect file transfer from Callum to me = 5 mins-10mins, + 2-3 mins of HTML changing.) IMO, We've deserved a sticky. >_>

Anyone care to explain why we haven't got one?

Note: I don't really do much for this, but I'm intending on helping a bit for this episode as it's coming up for christmas, I merely Publish the episodes, Callum (2nd Stamp) is the one who does all the work on them.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
On Topic: Is anyone going to explain why this thread hasn't been stickied yet? >_>

If you check a few pages back, it has been explained. Plus, 2nd has claimed he's fine with the way things are doesn't need a sticky ATM.

So there's no need to have this discussion again.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
OK. Stop with all the sticky talk. It will be stickied when the moderators decide it will be.

SmashDash needs to show duration before it is stickied. To give a personal example (and since you all LOVE to make the comparisons), SMYN wasn't stickied until around episode 10. I'm not saying it would take SmashDash that long, but honestly, show some patience and don't spam with "Hells yea".
I don't have a problem at all with the stickiness approval by people. The whole rallying thing is ridiculous though. Something like this isn't really going to sway moderator's opinions and is actually just getting away from discussion about the project. Nothing like this was done for SMYN, IIRC.

SmashDash will be stickied in time if the terrific dedication is maintained for a few more weeks.

But come on.

Yaya said:
Hells yea.
You can't tell me a post like that isn't spam.
There you all go. No sticky. Go away.

Also, omgz Youko has 1234 posts.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
The way I actually see it is: I create these things alongside Ian Kovich, wich is my voice actor. I write the scripts, add the sounds, make the animation, do the scripting (as far as actionscript goes) and have a weird sense of humor wich is seemingly liked over here. That I am very happy for.

I await Super Smash Bros. Brawl with huge anticipation! I am considered a huge Nintendo freak, although I love to play a game of Halo 3 or Guitar Hero. Galaxy was ace aswell. You can all guess I made this project to show my appretiation and devotion to the universe of Smash Bros. I am lucky I have so much support, with sites sponsoring me, SmashBoards as my main fanbase, hosting services, Wiki Page, voice actor and so on. It's really me who should be thanking you.

It's not ment to rival anything, but I think that discussion is over. Besides, Show Me Your News is a really awesome show, and I love to listen to it every time. Only problem I see is the deletion of the Rundown and including it in the Roundtable. I don't know, maybe the clean concept of the Rundown works a bit better to my tastes, but including it in the discussion is great aswell.

About Forum stuff like Moderation and Skicky's though. I am not asking for anything, now is not the time. It'd all be a very cool extra to my work, but it's not like I demand it. The way I read Youko's post I think to myself: "It'll happen eventually. Have patience." - and I think that's a line we all need to keep in the back of our heads regarding the Smash Bros. Dojo updates.

Thanks for your time.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
SPEECH!

I'm glad that's all cleared up. I saw it as an "It'll happen eventually" sort of thing as well. It just depends on whether you want to keep this up, 2nd.

In one fans opinion, I think it's a good idea. Alot of people love it, and heck, maybe Youko will even pitch it to the SMYN listeners at WiiNintendo.net (or something like that).

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Did Ian have a cold? He was a bit short on voice when screaming Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.

Other than that, it was very good, just like previous times.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
In one fans opinion, I think it's a good idea. Alot of people love it, and heck, maybe Youko will even pitch it to the SMYN listeners at WiiNintendo.net (or something like that).
Agreed. I now feature it on my Brawl Website, along with SMYN. It should be gaining a lot more viewers outside of Smash Boards now.

I vote 4 teh sticky

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yesterday's episode was great. i like how your voice actor has a hard time pronouncing japanese words. always a blast

but you've had SP and Youko on the show. so, are you taking people who've been on SMYN and adding little segments for them on your show? cause if you plan on doing any of the Roundtable members, i'd do a little rant for the show. i'd think it'd be fun to do...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
yesterday's episode was great. i like how your voice actor has a hard time pronouncing japanese words. always a blast

but you've had SP and Youko on the show. so, are you taking people who've been on SMYN and adding little segments for them on your show? cause if you plan on doing any of the Roundtable members, i'd do a little rant for the show. i'd think it'd be fun to do...
I volunteer for a cameo as well if it's an option.

Also, people:

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
End this talk of stickies.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace

We've been fastforwarding weeks already, but I guess we could arrange something.

But it's really ment to be a surprise ellement.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice

If anyone cares, I think these are funny too. I would love to contribute

Ger-Bah

Smash Rookie
Really, these are very good! I can't remember if I posted here yet, but whatever, people love praise right?

Anywho, I almost kinda said "screw it" with the series after the first couple, but it was quickly redeemed and has become one of the best things I've seen on the internet in recent weeks. So, keep it up!? Kinda unfortunate that you started doing this at around the same time as the Dojo started getting the... Less than friggin' incredible updates. Or less than "yay?" updates. But looks like that didn't stop ya.

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
I'll give this 999,999 awesomeness points. It would 1 million if you hadn't dissed Sakurai's "He never says anything like that" joke. But I guess it couldn't be avoided, as basically everything about every update is made fun of. Anyway, I can't wait for next week's episode! :D

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
Ah... Megaman's 20th aniversary. Let's take a look at the dojo to see the Megaman confirmation.
Hmmm warning challenger approaching... Thats right, it's your friend because this is Co-op event mode!
Who needs to end a character drought when you can have a coin battle against some Cpus with your friend!

Feel free to use.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Ah... Megaman's 20th aniversary. Let's take a look at the dojo to see the Megaman confirmation.
Hmmm warning challenger approaching... Thats right, it's your friend because this is Co-op event mode!
Who needs to end a character drought when you can have a coin battle against some Cpus with your friend!

Feel free to use.
I also thought that he would get confirmed today. We don't even know if he is in Brawl at all.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
I guess the SamuraiPanda thing is less of a non sequitir considering the Japaneses Ice Climber game involves seal clubbing.

Edit: This appears to have already been said but it seems a very loose connection regardless.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
... im still wondering why somthing this creative and excellent is still not stickies.. im going to cry myself to sleep when i come back on and its not stickied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom