• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I seriously wish you'd stop making me hungry by showing snacks at the end of the movie. It makes me want to go to the shop to buy a Mars .

Okysho

Smash Ace
Here's a good suggestion:

And now, here today, as part of the Smash bros dojo updates...

no it's not a stage

no it's not an item

no it's not some cheap **** pokemon that does nothing just like everything else

IT"S THE OPTIONS MENU!!!

Sorry no captain falcon his time either SUCKAS!!!!

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
hey can you say some of the funny quotes from Yu-Gi-Oh Abriged series like "In America"?

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Smashdash is awesome. I've watched since week one, and it just gets better every week. I can't wait to see what you say about Waluigi as an AT.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Smashdash is awesome. I've watched since week one, and it just gets better every week. I can't wait to see what you say about Waluigi as an AT.
Before anyone claims anything about Waluigi and his stomp, I'm patenting the "Waluigi Stomp" for when I close threads when I become a mod someday.

Waluigi Stomp > Falcon Punch

Make it a Snickers this week, 2nd.

jeffyssbb

Smash Rookie
o k it was goood....but i reeely wanna no how MUCH ssbb will cost when it comes out and i live in canada so can u plz do it in canadian dolllars?plz!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Before anyone claims anything about Waluigi and his stomp, I'm patenting the "Waluigi Stomp" for when I close threads when I become a mod someday.

Waluigi Stomp > Falcon Punch

Make it a Snickers this week, 2nd.
Aww dude you stole my closer!

Now I need one...hmm.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
o k it was goood....but i reeely wanna no how MUCH ssbb will cost when it comes out and i live in canada so can u plz do it in canadian dolllars?plz!
It's $49.99 at Gamestop in the U.S, if that helps.

Good thing I got that closer copyrighted at the U.S department of Patents before you got to use it, Pyro.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Every episode gets more hilarious XD
Awesome job on this.

I can't believe it's not stickied

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
OK. Stop with all the sticky talk. It will be stickied when the moderators decide it will be.

SmashDash needs to show duration before it is stickied. To give a personal example (and since you all LOVE to make the comparisons), SMYN wasn't stickied until around episode 10. I'm not saying it would take SmashDash that long, but honestly, show some patience and don't spam with "Hells yea".

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
That's what we need in here.

Some strict moderation.
Hells yea.

Any cameo's in this one that we should know about Youko?

Yaya

Smash Champion
I wanna see another Youko explains!

And Also, 2nd Stamp got his wish! Ice Climbers music! (Note: It's made of win.)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Perhaps...

I'm looking forward to it, the cameo's going to be great.

Florida

イーグランツ
OK. Stop with all the sticky talk. It will be stickied when the moderators decide it will be.

SmashDash needs to show duration before it is stickied. To give a personal example (and since you all LOVE to make the comparisons), SMYN wasn't stickied until around episode 10. I'm not saying it would take SmashDash that long, but honestly, show some patience and don't spam with "Hells yea".
If I remember correctly, you were fine with all of the "This should be stickied!" talk in your thread before. I don't think there's anything wrong with showing your support for SmashDash being stickied, and I hardly think that's spam.

Anyway, I agree that this should be stickied. It seems like 2nd Stamp and Ian are putting a lot of work into this (as well as the other contributers). Keep up the good work guys! :bigthumbu

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I don't have a problem at all with the stickiness approval by people. The whole rallying thing is ridiculous though. Something like this isn't really going to sway moderator's opinions and is actually just getting away from discussion about the project. Nothing like this was done for SMYN, IIRC.

SmashDash will be stickied in time if the terrific dedication is maintained for a few more weeks.

But come on.

Hells yea!
You can't tell me a post like that isn't spam.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
Hells no, it ain't!

Err, I mean I'm quite looking forward to this week's episode, particularly what will be done with the IC music. I look forward to music updates every week because of the way they're recapped on SmashDash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom