• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
If anyone is interested, I finished the script, and sent it. It seems this episode will be a bit longer then the usual ones, so that could be a plus. And, we're all in Christmas spirit.

I have also implemented a "Update Quote" feature, wich will display a SmashBoards quote discussing the update. You'll have to look forward to that. Maybe we even chose your original message! You never know.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
If anyone is interested, I finished the script, and sent it. It seems this episode will be a bit longer then the usual ones, so that could be a plus. And, we're all in Christmas spirit.

I have also implemented a "Update Quote" feature, wich will display a SmashBoards quote discussing the update. You'll have to look forward to that. Maybe we even chose your original message! You never know.
OOOH OOH is it gonna be me?

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Next week I am creating a SmashDash account on YouTube and uploading them there.
Sweet, but will you still be making it on foulplaydesigns though. Because Youtube, most likely will make the pictures and stuff suck. Hopefully not by much though.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
1, 2 and 3 are really good, 4 is incredibly great and 5 is pretty good, cant wait for 6, all have made me laugh a lot, cheers

Fathom

Smash Rookie
Hey i made a theme song for the smash dash page ill send the dl to you in a message

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Somehow I didn't have any time to mention the Jump Festa. It's a shame.. Maybe something for next week if anything awesome comes from Japan. :)
The only two awesome things that come form Japan is Brawl, and Pandas..... Katana wielding Samurai Pandas....

Ninjatastic

Smash Rookie
Episode 6 is coming today. Can't wait... I love all the eps so far except 2. The voice was really weird in 2.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman

EPISODE 6 DELAY

I am sorry to tell you guys that Episode 6 of SmashDash is being delayed. I havn't heard anything from my voice actor, and while Im constantly refreshing my E-Mail, it's not coming. If it was to pop up now, I wouldn't be able to animate it all for this moment.

I don't think I need a full week, haha. I hope I can finish up Monday, so please look forward to that. I applologize in advance.
That fiend! I can't live without my weekly and reguraly scedualled (sry for the spelling) Smash Dash! If I don't have it every Sunday I will surely spontainiously combust! NOOOO!!! Why now? WHY?

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
He was already caught.

Woah, hahaha. That's so awesome! Yeah, guess I deserve it.

Well, the actual reason is that Ian has a problem with his voice. I havn't got a response back, but I asked him if he could maybe try tomorrow. So I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or next week. I'm sorry.

Ian also said he thought it'd be a good idea If I got a replacement voice actor, but I'm not for that idea. It'll take away the soul of SmashDash, plus I wrote the script in a very "Ian - way". :p

I hope you can all apretiate the time that is being put into this, and I suggest you just calm down and listen to Show Me Your News. :)

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Woah, hahaha. That's so awesome! Yeah, guess I deserve it.

Well, the actual reason is that Ian has a problem with his voice. I havn't got a response back, but I asked him if he could maybe try tomorrow. So I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or next week. I'm sorry.

Ian also said he thought it'd be a good idea If I got a replacement voice actor, but I'm not for that idea. It'll take away the soul of SmashDash, plus I wrote the script in a very "Ian - way". :p

I hope you can all apretiate the time that is being put into this, and I suggest you just calm down and listen to Show Me Your News. :)

I very much agree that you should wait on Ian before considering another voice. Well, at least we got basically a double episode of SMYN coming up.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
pobre Ian :( espero que se recupere pronto, prefiero un Smash Dash atrasado que oirlo con la voz de alguien mas que no sea Ian, mmmmm podrias ponerlo sin vos y con subtitulos solo para ver que nos perdemos?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom