• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
I love SmashDash and I would like to help with ideas for the wednesday update. Seeing as how the update for "team heal" didn't seem to spark much interest besides it being new you could say something like:

" Wednesday! ( Just show the picture of item) We get this really kick*ss looking item! what does it do? Well it would help to know name of it first ( Reveal whole picture with name) Wow! It's odd how one word ( circle word "team") makes me feel like I did when the release date was pushed back for this game. Disapointment . Though for the wide array of people that enjoy playing teams more than regular matches ( show a cartoon with barely any people liking to play teams) it was probably I nice surprise for them considering it is new and unexpected. Though I guess it would also be "new and unexpected" to go to the doctor only to find out you were H.I.V positive. " (show another funny cartoon depicting such while saying this)

lol

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Oops. I was late on this episode: http://blog.smashnexus.net/?p=75

And stop requesting sticky, people. First off, the thread gets enough traffic to where it stays up top most of the time. Second, it will earn a sticky when the time is right. Everyone bickering for sticky only lessens its chances as it suggests this thread is a haven for spam. :(

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
very good stuff guys. Just one thing... I noticed you give special thanks to pyroloserkid. I only know of him from one thread (funny brawl pics) where he had a huge argument with multiple people which did nothing for his reputation except make him look like a know-it-all mama's boy (just saying in that thread, i really don't know him). So i was wondering, what did he contribute to the series?

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
very good stuff guys. Just one thing... I noticed you give special thanks to pyroloserkid. I only know of him from one thread (funny brawl pics) where he had a huge argument with multiple people which did nothing for his reputation except make him look like a know-it-all mama's boy (just saying in that thread, i really don't know him). So i was wondering, what did he contribute to the series?
He's actually really helpfull on the episodes, he gives me his personal oppinions and helps me out every week. He's really a team player.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Thanks 2nd.

At the moment I'm trying to think up a cool new idea for the load screen. The only problem is that I have 0 flash experience.

Also, @ UltimateShinigami:
Sorry you had to catch me on one of my bad days. But yeh, I'm not a d*ck all the time you know, and with 2700+ posts are you SURE you havent seen me anywhere else?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Uhh I have a few ideas for the loading screen and menu tbh, but I'm not sure how many of you like it being the normal SSBB menu background before I tell Callum what it is >_o

Also thread saved from going onto page 2.

Yaya

Smash Champion
2nd, not sure if you saw this, but please, PLEASE, Episode 6 must have a "Gimpyfish explains."

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Kentalicious, if you are as big of a fan of Smash Dash to keep demanding a sticky, you would ideally be keeping up to date on this thread. And if that was the case, you would know that 2nd and I have put sticky discussion to rest. Keeping on asking for it is spam after that point.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Kentalicious, if you are as big of a fan of Smash Dash to keep demanding a sticky, you would ideally be keeping up to date on this thread. And if that was the case, you would know that 2nd and I have put sticky discussion to rest. Keeping on asking for it is spam after that point.
Exactly. Sticky discussion will be delt with. And for the record; SmashDash issn't in need of it as of now, but to put the discussion to rest: I'd love it to be sticky'd, but only at a time I think it is crucial. I have not put enough time and effort into this, If I am to believe Youko. And yeah, I agree. And come on, the thread is always here. You can leave me comments whenever you wish!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The Bill Cosby bit is hillarious.

Also "Today we got some badly-polygon'd pokemon!" lol

episode 6 will talk of Kirby Hats. Cant wait, I expect great things smashdash

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
OMG You can rotate the control stick!
LOL that was brilliant!
Loved the SamuraiPanda part about clubbing as well, thumbs up to that.
Best episode yet imo!
Keep 'em coming!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
6th should come some time today if Im not mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom