• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i love Halo2. I play it all the time Adrian. Sequels just excite me, is all. :D

EDIT: Thats about the only FPS I play religiously. Besides Half-life2 and CS.

D

Deleted member

Grmo, there is a problem with bringing a TV and not using it for Smash.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if you guys wanna find out why they call me "Halo Rob", I dare someone to show up with an xbox. ;)

edit: i got the whole bag o tricks. bxrs, double shots, bxr reloads, quick reloads, excessive shots, quick scopes, melee sticks, **** you haven't even heard of.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I was joking about halo you clowns
hahaha you got us all hyped up
where are we suppose to see the pools?
I was intending just to tell everyone at the tournament, but if you want I can post them now.

ANYWAY

THIS IS A BIG WTF

someone just called my cell asking about the tournament that was supposed to be in Cambridge but got moved to Mississauga, and how there's a new host named Josh, and Starfurry was being moved to his house. Does anybody know about this? Because I'm pretty ****ing confused. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

PS. if its a prank i'm gonna have to take the shoop da whooping stick to someone's head

THIS JUST IN: SANUZI KICKS ***

Sanuzi said:
I can bring a wii and a gamecube, two copies of smash, two memory cards and two TVs.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Okay, I got someone else coming by too. He's not so great at smash but he wants to come otu and play in a tournament. Perhaps get good but whatever.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Pools:

#1) IB, JL, mffns, Sanuzi, Switchblade, TGBX, Witch King's Brother--------------------------------(7)
#2) Ambrose, Dejana, Kjdjy, Kyle, Renato, SAUS, Shankz, Unknown522-------------------------(8)
#3) Devon, Distructo91, ER!X, Europhoria, Grmo, Kec, pkmvodka, pyroloserkid-----------------(8)
#4) Arcader, DeLoRtEd1, Desh, Lone Wolf, ltg, Phrozn, Runawayfire-----------------------------(7)
#5) Alphameric, ChronoX, DanoTheMano, Lanowen, Jeffman, RaynEX, wigi, Witch King-------(8)
#6) Coolhat, DB, Engo, Greg, Fogel, Rekanize, SEXY, Vwins----------------------------------------(8)
#7) Bam, Chaotic, Dragon_Hawk, Lozack, Smash Rob, tMoC, Zen---------------------------------(7)
#8) Cbone, Divine Knight, GK, Jarc, Pointman Rob, spam, X- Sylar -X-----------------------------(7)

It's in alphabetical order. Past the initial seeding (by skill level) it's entirely random. Also everyone added on since there were about 52 entrants was arbitrary. We tried to make them as even as possible.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Shankz. K done.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I dont think Renato is entering pools but since my pool is 8 man you should be able to drop him no fuss right

mffns

Smash Cadet
.... Imadh and TGBX :(

PS: this is marc, that samus player from the last bi weekly,

Yeee

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
top 4 predictions: (??? means i dont know enough about anyone else to make a call) (in no particular placement order)

1) IB, JL, TGBX, ???
2) Ambrose, Kjdjy, Unknown522 and Kyle (if Renato plays replace Kyle with him)
3) Europhoria, Grmo, pkmvodka, ???
4) Delorted, Lone Wolf, Phrozn and Runawayfire
5) ChronoX, Lanowen, Raynex and wigi (sorry adrian)
6) Coolhat, DB, Fogel and Vwins
7) Bam, Chaotic, Dragon Hawk and tMoC (sorry rob)
8) Jarc, Divine Knight, GK and Pointman Rob

writing this down for future reference and bragging rights when its perfect

also pools are pretty good Grmo, this is going to be alot of fun.

D

Deleted member

#1) IB, JL, TGBX, ????
#2) Ambrose, Kjdjy, SAUS, Unknown522
#3) Europhoria, pkmvodka, ???? ????
#4) DeLoRtEd1, Lone Wolf, Phrozn, Runawayfire-----------------------------(7)
#5) Alphameric, ChronoX, Lanowen, RaynEX,
#6) Coolhat, DB, Fogel, Vwins----------------------------------------(8)
#7) Bam, Dragon_Hawk, tMoC, Zen---------------------------------(7)
#8) Divine Knight, GK, Jarc, Pointman Rob

My predictions ^^^

Top Bottom