• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBound presents: STARFURRY2007 Results

Vwins

Smash Ace
My Young link is good raynex but y link suck against fox... I'm sure I could beat alot of your character with ylink. yeah we gonna see how I played so well against chet. Nice tournament nice people but the pot was really lower than I expected... I hope some people from Toronto will come to my tourny on the october 20th. It was nice to play you guys.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Fourbees > Everyone

The mythical origin:

How to Play Captain Falcon in Super Smash Bros Melee

Having a hard time getting damage on other players with Captain Falcon? Well these three easy steps will help you out.

Steps

1. First, make sure Captain Falcon is facing the targeted enemy, then press the analog stick toward the target and press B. Your enemy should fly up in the air.
2. Next, try to get under the target and push the analog stick up and press B again. You should then grab your enemy in mid-air and kick off of them.
3. For the last part, make sure you are only a short distance away from your enemy, but still in the air. Then press the analog stick down and press B. You will perform the Falcon Kick. This triple attack combo can do alot of damage, if you do it right.

This was actual advice I found one day on the internet. We added the Falcon Punch and named it the Fourbees. It has never been sucessfully performed....until now.

alphameric

Smash Ace
flawless..
I've got one set left to upload, so expect a post in an hour or so.

Also, Stage6 is the best place to upload. Sure YouTube is a little more convenient since you already have Flash on your computers, but other than that it is vastly inferior to Stage6.

The crew vid is much to large and too long to go on YouTube, and I have no intention of chopping it up, and resizing it. Think of my Stage6 uploading as a starting point for future use.

Eventually, when Stage6 enters its final release (it's currently Gamma), The uploading process will be just as fast as YouGays

alphameric

Smash Ace
07.09.29 - STARFURRY2007 VIDEOS
CREWS
4v5 : 20 Stock
TEAM QUEBEC vs. NEON NIGHT RIDERS
STREAM / DOWNLOAD

SINGLES
Grand Finals :
CHESTER vs. VWINS
R01 , R02 , R03 , R04 , R05

Winners Bracket : Semi-Finals
BAM vs. VWINS
R01 , R02 , R03

Winners Bracket : Semi-Finals

CHESTER vs. RAYNEX
R01 , R02 , R03

Winners Bracket : Quarter-Finals
BAM vs. DELORTED1
R01 , R02

JARC vs. RAYNEX
R01 , R02 , R03

CHESTER vs. UNKNOWN522
R01 , R02

Losers Bracket : Finals
BAM vs. VWINS
R02

Losers Bracket : Semi-Finals
BAM vs. DELORTED1
R01 , R02 , R03

Losers Bracket : Quarter-Finals
BAM vs. UNKNOWN522
R01 , R02 , R03

Losers Bracket
CHAOTIC vs. UNKNOWN522
R01 , R02

There, that's everything. I made a thread in the video section.

D.B

Smash Ace
Fourbees > Everyone

The mythical origin:

How to Play Captain Falcon in Super Smash Bros Melee

Having a hard time getting damage on other players with Captain Falcon? Well these three easy steps will help you out.

Steps

1. First, make sure Captain Falcon is facing the targeted enemy, then press the analog stick toward the target and press B. Your enemy should fly up in the air.
2. Next, try to get under the target and push the analog stick up and press B again. You should then grab your enemy in mid-air and kick off of them.
3. For the last part, make sure you are only a short distance away from your enemy, but still in the air. Then press the analog stick down and press B. You will perform the Falcon Kick. This triple attack combo can do alot of damage, if you do it right.

This was actual advice I found one day on the internet. We added the Falcon Punch and named it the Fourbees. It has never been sucessfully performed....until now.
No no no. You get a hat, write downa bunch of his arials in there, pick them out and do them in that order.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
No no no. You get a hat, write downa bunch of his arials in there, pick them out and do them in that order.
No no no. any fool can combo with A attacks. That's why the A button is large and green. It means, "GO ahead and use this button to attack."

Ever wonder why Nintendo made the B button small and red? FOURBEES.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
What's with the TestRider fad? Why would anyone want to play against some rusty Sheik anyway? Nowadays I just play Kirby, or the character that Chester tells me to play ("Yo ton Roy est trop ****ed up!!!" lawl)
David's gonna raep you even more.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Bernard vs Chet on Corneria was intense.

I also want to see Bam's Falco. D: Too many Fawks dittos.

Awesome vids BTW, gratz to Ryan, Jake and Bernard too.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tourney guys i had a lot of fun great job edging me out of the bracket pointman, Tyrant thanxs for the advice and my name is peter by the way, and whoever asked im not from ottowa lol Cambridge. Hope too see you all soon

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
chet - redbull was clutch you looked messed up by semi's <_< your the best man
h0oly crap man I was falling asleep, it kicked in late though. Thanks a lot bro.
Anyways...shoutouts won't be too long because I'm busy and everyone forgot about Ottawa anyway:
[...]
Phrozn: Remember, chester wants to kill YOU specifically! (@chet: this is an inside joke, don't worry about it.)
[...]
Chet: Cool Mario/Doc trick, did you discover that on your own? We were trying to do it afterwards at Andy's but it never went as well as when you did it.
-I wish they'd come and talk to me too, I don't even remember what they look like. =(
-Do I have a rapist look again?
-I discovered that on my own! I also discovered something messed up with a character, but I forgot what it was :( I also have a counter-strategy to test with jason to space animals in teams.
What the ****? That was MY theory, I guess that ******* went ahead and took all the credit for it?
Don't go there. All you do is check hit percentage after you **** someone. I check the hit percentages for... no reason at all... but I can see patterns! I like patterns....

vids of chester vs bam/vwins?
O_o
What's with the TestRider fad? Why would anyone want to play against some rusty Sheik anyway? Nowadays I just play Kirby, or the character that Chester tells me to play ("Yo ton Roy est trop ****ed up!!!" lawl)
LOHL

Btw, Dragon_Hawk's post made me wanna shave gay on my head and touch a man's chest. <3

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
chester

dont you remember me?

i was the white boy at FC waiting for his ride home and talking to you and your friend for awhile b4 i left

i came with people from FL,like DaShizWiz,etc

lol

we talked for a bit,and your DK destroyed me in friendlies xD

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
chester

dont you remember me?

i was the white boy at FC waiting for his ride home and talking to you and your friend for awhile b4 i left

i came with people from FL,like DaShizWiz,etc

lol

we talked for a bit,and your DK destroyed me in friendlies xD
lol k k I remember now! the white boy! lol I know I was just surprised to see you post here, don't worry. =P

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Steven: haha, ice climbers match. i'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

lmao, crew battle...that was nuts. i dunno how that happened. anyway, i'm glad you guys could come. see you next time ^_^
Rofl, I love playing IC's. I know how to seperate 'em.

And that crew battle was nasty and I cried myself to sleep because of that. I'm the best here in Brampton, and I'm not all that good...so yeh, do the math =P .

Dragon Hawk:
And there was a hot blonde Ganon player dude from Brampton? The only Blonde one I know of is Deshbag, and he plays Sheikums.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Pyro. NEW CHALLENGE!

Me and Steve both two stocks. vs. brampton!

Lol i honestly cannot believe grmo won. lololol.

We all get owned our first tournament. I did :(

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Good stuff though. Time for my very short shouts.

At all the people going "Hey are you Pyro": What was that about?

Grmo: Thanks for hosting. It was an awesome first for me. And you're pretty good. We need to play more.

Alphameric: I just came from nowhere and took out your Ganon. I'm sorry. =]

Adnan: I didn't get to play you, but you're always cool.

Chester: You DK beast. Thanks for the tips, you're fun to play against.

Nate: Runawayfire!! We didn't get to play, but I hope we will next time. I want to get to know you and Adnan more, as friends I guess. Cool people =] .

Cool Hat: I didn't talk to you, but I watched some of your Matches and you are now the "Rapist in Green" .

Brampton: You guys let me down in the crew battle. I took GRMO down 2 stocks and you guys couldn't even get one? Harsh.

That's all the names I can remember. I need to get to know more people and come out more often.

You guys rock.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Pyro. NEW CHALLENGE!

Me and Steve both two stocks. vs. brampton!

Lol i honestly cannot believe grmo won. lololol.

We all get owned our first tournament. I did :(
wait are you talking about me

because that would be horrificly awesome

Top Bottom