• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBound presents: STARFURRY2007 Results

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Pyro. NEW CHALLENGE!

Me and Steve both two stocks. vs. brampton!

Lol i honestly cannot believe grmo won. lololol.

We all get owned our first tournament. I did :(
HA! You call that a challenge?

Kidding <3.

one of the hazards of playing someone that isnt a space animal
I think low tier mains are awesome though. It takes loyalty to stick with a low tier. I was playing Falco before I even knew about Tier lists or the competitive side of smash. Who knows the story I'm about to tell?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Man. Ryan used to main Mario HARD back in the day. nothing swayed him...until I learned advanced techniques, that he in turn had to learn to be able to keep up with the gay.

Tipman makes Ganon look high tier. Same thing with Ka Master. The player's skill level usually trumps the tier lists. Take Ryan's Doc for example. No matter how many people say "by virtue of character blankity-blank" he still owns top tier characters. n00b foxes get nowhere without skill, same with Marths to a certain extent.

Sheik though...thats a different story. >_>

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ganon is his own tier.

And I like bernards suggestion now that i know hes talking to me. Some monstrosity combination of CoS and NNR vs Brampton

Next biweekly? Yes.

Also my first tournament was very painful. I had to fight Bernard in my first bracket : (

Although any tournament where I have to fight Bernard is still just as painful..

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Why dont we just put Grmo on the team and go 1 stock each, then its a horrible combination of Sauga, NNR and CoS

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ganon is his own tier.

And I like bernards suggestion now that i know hes talking to me. Some monstrosity combination of CoS and NNR vs Brampton

Next biweekly? Yes.

Also my first tournament was very painful. I had to fight Bernard in my first bracket : (

Although any tournament where I have to fight Bernard is still just as painful..
Why the hell does everyone want to face Brampton?

I'm the best one here! AND I'M NOT EVEN THAT GOOD.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
we just like you. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Steve: So we should challenge them to a 100$ mm and mindgame legal loophole their members into picking only Roy...then we should grab some lunch and have a laugh at their misfortune?

<3 brampton

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
None of the mid tiers ever win lol it's usually Fox, Marth, Falco in that order or in some mutated combination (Sheik and Peach are also often seen as secondaries but less often as mains).

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Bernard what is your unnatural hatred of Sheik you play Fox ffs if it's a newbie Sheik they won't DI or smash DI the u-throw u-air so you can just drillshine --> u-throw u-air all day and if it's a good Sheik then clearly they've spent time learning how to deal with Fox's gay.

Making an effective Fox is so much easier than making an effective Sheik where the hell did people get the notion that mediocre = good?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ryan: BUt you refused to lcancel...or WD...i forget which one.

David: Sheik is perfect to make fun of. Its just the way she is. lawl. Oh, and imo effective sheiks are as easy as

1, 2, tilt. (substitute also fair where needed)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Fox/Marth
Sheik/Falco
Peach
Falcon/Ics
Jiggs/Samus
Doc/Luigi

Tier list imho.
A good any one of these characters can and will be a problem in tourny play.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i agree with most of it.

Though I believe it should be fox/marth/falco. out of everyone of that list the hardest opponent for most is a pro Falco. so hard to manuever and whatnot.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
we just like you. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Steve: So we should challenge them to a 100$ mm and mindgame legal loophole their members into picking only Roy...then we should grab some lunch and have a laugh at their misfortune?

<3 brampton
Jerk <3.

I heart Roy, just because he's so terrible =D .

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Aww man ]: Bernard you're such a ***, I actually felt like an uber-technical Fox there.

Don't you want to be a manly, profanity yelling Peach main who doesn't like to downsmash?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Aww man ]: Bernard you're such a ***, I actually felt like an uber-technical Fox there.

Don't you want to be a manly, profanity yelling Peach main who doesn't like to downsmash?
Oooh ooh! I do! I hate the downsmash.

I will. we need to switch identities. you just need to learn to play ganon and i need to learn peach. and make up for about a foot of height difference.
Thinking...thinking...

or we could all just use fox?
And there goes Bernard taking the easy way out.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
They're cookie cutters, no originality....
Hence Cookie Cutter Fox.

Think outside the box people....

Top Bottom