• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBound presents: STARFURRY2007 Results

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Montreal:

Chet: You are too cool. Also my offer still stands :lick: I wanna train with you more. **** geographical inconveniences. btw your DI is insane Fox should not live to 145% on Yoshi's Story >___> and your tricks seem endless with - what - the edge-cancelled illusions and ledgehopped wavelands and ugh. Your Fox has too many tricksies and too much gay and wow.

Bam: we didn't get around to playing more later :( I really wanted to play vs your Falco/Fox more I thought I was actually learning things :( Pools matches were fun I got mind-*****.

Testrider: you weren't there :( I say we make a tier list for hottest Canadian Smasher. I nominate Testrider for top :D

Sauga:

Adnan: I'll drop by. I suck vs Peach so hard rofl.

Coolhat: wtf. Your hat gives you super strength. And the power to punish Noah's mistakes apparently.

Imadh: lol I shouldn't have cheered that loudly but you must understand that I could have faced Mike or something but, no, god sends me something useful for once and gives me you. I'm sorry for Adnan giving you a heartattack and any impact that may have had on the set. If you disagree with an outcome, feel free to MM me ;)

Dzenan: tbh I think your Falcon's smarter (and better) than Imadh and Ken's but your weakness is tech-chasing and combo game especially vs Fox and general approach strats so we can work on that whenever I'm around next time. In the abstract you seem to get considerably more hits than they do (single hit) it's just that they know what the follow-throughs are. Fortunately, the follow-throughs aren't as difficult as starting the single hits so that will be easy to improve. Umm... versus Fox? Iunno. Pray to Allah. Either that or try Nair ---> Grab ---> **** tech chase involving Knee, Dair and Dair ---> Knee is sexy so yayuz. Also your Gentleman ---> Knee made me cringe... in a sensual sexy way.

Grmo: :lick: Grmo you are quite possibly the moast person ever and I love you for it. Thank you for throwing the sexiest tournament since Trans-Can. I'm also coming by the 13th and bringing Cake and if not cake then some form of frosty, sugar-coated treat wrapped in pink icing. Possibly me. :lick: Your brother's hot. Your mom's spaghetti is top tier and ***** Fox by wobbling him into desynched tippers.

Brampton:

Blond Ganon Player: You are so hot omg. I felt bad for 2-stocking you in that friendly with ICs but omg you were so hot. I mean that in the shallow physical way.

Ottawa:

Fogel: DAMMIT FOGEL WE DIDN'T GET TO OUR ICS SHEIK MATCH!!!1!!!!!11!!ELEVENTYONECAPSLOCKMAKESMEFEELBIG

SAUS: I didn't formally play you or even meet you but I saw your game vs Mike and jesus christ 201% damage from projectile spam on FoD jesus man. So. Many. Bombs.

Scarborough:

Mike: SMASH DRAMA TO THE RESCUE!!! we need moar team functionality but we're so sexy it burns.

Manbrose: Never. Ever. Pick. Marth. Against. Me. (unless you're like Vwins or something). I'm sorry for all that camping by Fox on FD vs your Sheik >__> It was so gay but it had to be done.

Misc:

tMoc: Ness!! =D

Dianna: WOMEN!!! =D WOMEN I CAN BOND WITH OVER OUR MUTUAL APPRECIATION OF MEN!! =D YAY!!!! stay away from hot switchblade matt >__>

Zen: You're so hot omg. Dammit why are all of you straight :( Your Fox also has tricksies.

NNR:

Nate: =( Pause was gay.

Ryan: Bah. Okay. Next time - barring another controller malfunction - I shall defeat you >__> blargh and I won on Yoshi's where I suck. And then lose Stadium because I can't tilt. Blech. We need more games though your Fox is kind of cool.

Jake: Blargh. I suck vs Peaches. We need to play more so i can learn to not suck vs Peaches.

Daniel: Screw you I wanted to MM you so I could get rid of all that crap people are giving me for T8.

Bernerd: lol next time I won't SD 3 times >___> look guy don't go Marth vs me just play your silly Fox. You must understand that Mike is best Marth main in GTA and his Marth is better than yours and since all I practice against is him, I'm very proficient against Marths as a result =/

CoS:

Steve: hehehe ICs/Sheik was a pimp team c'mon man.

Chaotic: you're not. lol ggs in pools ****ing sds man I need to like get gayer with sheik.

Alphameric: =D :lick: =D you're cool. your Ganon looks okay I think my brother could learn some stuff from you. CCing into wizard's foot is cool man you gotta try it on some chars.

Fogel

Smash Lord
First off, this tournament was really fun, good job to the organizers. As an organizer myself, I have the utmost respect for what you did for us.

However, I do have one complaint about pools. Pool 7 had myself, Cbone, and Arsenic, 3 of 5 Ottawa smashers. This was really lame given that there were 8 pools. Either no one bothered to check who came from Ottawa, or no one cared. Either way, it shows a lack of respect. I know we're not huge big-name Montreal East Coast Power Ranking smashers, but we did still make the 5 hour drive down and this was a pretty big let-down for us.

Anyways...shoutouts won't be too long because I'm busy and everyone forgot about Ottawa anyway:

Lanowins

Andy: Thanks again for housing us, you are the best. It's a shame doubles went that badly, but I would argue we had very unlucky brackets. Hopefully emos /wrists can grab some team games together at a future restful SSBM tourney :) See you in December if not earlier.

SCCCCRRRAAAAAAers

We already talked a lot in the car so I don't have much extra to say here.

Arsenic: Sorry about pools, you seemed pretty depressed afterwards. Hopefully you'll be able to make it out to more tourneys, it doesn't always go that way. Also, be more careful to avoid Down Down X!

SAUS: You will probably never read this, but I just wanted to know how come your attacks keep going through my shield? 4 downsmashes in a row -> Up-B = What A Combo!!!

Cbone: Congrats on making it out of pools despite the lameness. DK is the Pikachu killer!

Phrozn: Remember, chester wants to kill YOU specifically! (@chet: this is an inside joke, don't worry about it.)

Montrealers

Jarc: You would have gotten further in singles if you had been more stoned! Fun random character matches in pools, was probably my favorite match of the day.

Bam: Too good, I'm kind of surprised my noob *** peach did better vs. you than my sheik though. Je dois chercher pour plus de gaz et nourriture!

Vwins: Also too good, we need to play more at tourneys. I think I only got 1 match in before you left.

Chet: Cool Mario/Doc trick, did you discover that on your own? We were trying to do it afterwards at Andy's but it never went as well as when you did it.

Torontoers (probably not a real word...maybe Torontonians?)

Dragon_Hawk: Sorry we didn't get any friendlies in, I was kind of tired after singles was done and didn't go out of my way to play people. If I'm in the GTA again for something we should try and play.

I.B.: We had a lot of fun friendlies, would definitely like to play you again. I can definitely see why you're getting so much attention from the rest of the GTA.

Strong Badnan: AN chick match? Nah, let's just get some more chicks next year :) Also, to answer your question which was directed at Jarc...you only play the real Jarc under certain circumstances is all I will say.

Jake: It was good to play and talk with you for a while. Congrats on doing the best out of the Ontarians in singles and doubles, and good job in crews. Also, whatever happened to Kio and Connel? Did they quit smash?

tMoC: The Mclovin stuff is old :(

Marcoooooooo: Did you enjoy a certain robot version 6001 after the tourney was over?

Ambrose: Good to see you again, looks like you've picked up even more characters. It's always fun to play you, hopefully we can play again before everyone switches to Brawl.

Apologies to anyone I forgot, I may do some more shoutouts later on.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
ROFL Animal tier list. anwyay...(i'm relaly tidardddd, so please excusing the ytpos)

Montreal:

Chet: ****, I wish we could have played more. pools was fun though, and thanks for the fox ditto ^_^

Vwins: .....evil. EVILLLLLLL. Those matches were fun, and I was able to steal some nice edgeguarding tricks XD. but dear god that was evil. what was it, 3% in the last 3 stocks that I got on you? ONE LASER. :psycho: you're too good, as expected.

Bam and Jarc: I didn't play you unfortunately, I would have liked to, but from what I saw I was impressed.

Thanks to all of you for coming out to this, and congrats on winning.

Ottawa:

Phrozn: I love Fox dittos. Those matches were so close sometimes, it was scary. Keep up the good work =D

Others: I wish I could have played you guys too...oh well. I'm glad you guys made it out

NNR:

Daniel: **** it, you're not actually quitting are you? At least come to my last tournament (see below, it's a surprise)

Nate: YOU ARE ALSO EVIL! Resting is the move of the devil. Anyway, good games, and I'm glad you like the TV. I'm amazed you were able to bring it back. Thanks so much for all the help, I couldn't have done it otherwise.

Jake: Way to go, you almost beat Bam. That was such a nice comeback. Anyway good stuff, hopefully we play next time.

Bernard: haaaaaaaaaags

Ryan: I don't think we played at all. oh well, next time. lmao @ runawayford

Scarborough:

Mike: hahahaha I owned you on msn. Thanks for coming and stuff, and giving attention to my attention whoring cat.

David: haig boulevard. that is all.

Marco: yay, you came! lol foooooooord

Ambrose: Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry you had to sleep on a chair:(. nice double games.

Eric: you eat pimecomes. baka marth...lol. keep it up.

Brampton:

Desh: IMMA FIRIN MAH BOWZAR (srsly, sheik...haaaaaaags) good stuff for first tournament. I'm glad you made it out.

Steven: haha, ice climbers match. i'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

lmao, crew battle...that was nuts. i dunno how that happened. anyway, i'm glad you guys could come. see you next time ^_^

Church of Smash:

k first of all, Chaotic: Jesus you're getting good, I'm amazed. That was such a fun brackets match. I hope we can play again soon.

Alphameric: thanks for recording stuffs ^_^

Pointman rob: you're a good player, I can't believe you haven't come out before. nice brackets games.

Others: yay.

Ontario people:

tMoC: I'm sorry about low tiers, I know you were looking forward to that. Thanks for coming out though, it was nice to see you again.

Zen: man, you are definitely dedicated to smash. What a long bus ride...I hope it went well for you. Thanks for coming ^_^

Mississauga:

I'll be seeing you guys soon anyway. you guys are the best.

Everyone else who I didn't mention: thanks a lot for coming and making this happen. As for next time, you can look forward to the Marth Pride Parade on November 24th. This is an important day for us because it is exactly the 2 year mark since Jeffman and I started playing smash, and it will probably be the day that we finish.

Finally, Fogel: I'm really sorry about your pool. It was a major **** up on my part and I deserve to have a cold apple pie thrown in my face for it. When we were initially making the pools (a couple days in advance) we made sure we separated all of you. Please don't think of it as a lack of respect, because when we had to recreate the pools we were doing a lot at the same time and we weren't thinking as much. Anyway I'm sorry. I hope you don't think badly of me for it.

edit

and everyone forgot about Ottawa anyway:

that hurt

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hooray for shoutouts!

Also, this just in. Elephants move up the tier list. Finally.
http://www.threadless.com/product/1004/An_Elephant_Never_Forgets_TO_KILL

Also, I need lots of people's input for the next PR change, I didn't get a chance to talk to anyone because we decided to just wait for the brackets to be posted. So wait for that.

PM / MSN me your suggestions
I want to see the bracket before I say much. Ken has proven himself worthy of spot, more than enough IMO. And the only thing I can really say will need to happen is bringing up Steve onto the U&C list. Also, who has the pools papers? that would be nifty too.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Grmo I love you. Best tournament so far that you've held. I expect at least 1 more before Brawl. Too bad we didn't get to play much. :(

Quebec:

Vwins: You owned me in crews. It was an honour to finally play you again. Crazy Mewtwo…….horrible Y.Link….lol. We should definetly play again.

Bam: Two Chris and two Foooooords. Maybe you don’t remember that joke, you were high as hell. My Marth did good! You like eh? Lol man sick matches we had on that sickkk couch. FOLLOW THE TECH CHASE. WHY FORD WHY? Good times, good times.

Chet: YOU ROBBED ME TWICE. Last match in the MM, and last match in winners semis. GOD CHET. I could’ve been in winners finals if I hadn’t missed the crucial BAAAAAIR. You’re too good man, I’m always paying attention to the way you play for a bit more insight on how to play my own Fox. GGs man.

Jarc: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD. Epic winners quarters battle. You owned my Marth on Dreamland I must say. It felt horrible L GGs man…my bad I didn’t toke up wit you guys. Didn’t feel like it at the time I guess?

NNR:

Noah: We ***** **** up in teams. Like you said though, Ghey+Gheyer have been teaming for a long a$$ time. I'll come over for more team practice and stuff. You also did really well against Chet in the friendlies I watched. Take it easy mann.

Nate: Well...free TV! Thats sick as hell. I called like 15 people to come and give you mental support when you got Vwins' Sheik down to one stock. That was EPIC AS HELL man. You're getting better everyday. Lets do this ish up at Noah's or Jake's in the near future. Too bad I didn't play ya thoughh.
Oh yeah and that teams match was TITE AS ****K.

Daniel: Your Fox got better, it showed in teams. Your shine-spiking also got better. >_>
We should play soon. Gj on your singles placing and for finally coming out.

Jake: ***** WTFFFFFF. I couldn't help but laugh when everyone was cheering. I was cheering too but its like. 50% to 80% was chainthrow...then all of a sudden. sh Nair! "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and everyone went crazy. We had Bam so freaking mad. I was telling Zen and Ambrose when you were playing on FD, that it would be funny as hell if you made a comeback. After you lost your 2nd last stock and we all saw BAm had 3, the people around me started saying that it was over. I thought so too. Then you pulled that dsmash **** that I hate so much. You almost took that match. TURNIP SPIKES FTW. MAd props. Much respect. Keep it black.

Ryan: BODMON. You took a match from Bam. DO IT FOR YFC. My bad we didn't team. Learn not to borderline shoot up tha place when you lose a match or get gayed. Gj in teams and singles man. Crazy teams matches too, before I forget.

Scaaaarbz:

Mike: I don’t think I played you…I like your hair.

David: Next time don’t super SD. About my Marth though, I went toe-to-toe with Bam and a lot of other good people with it. I also think that Mike is one of the top Marths…tied with a lot of the other good ones (IB, Ambrose, JL just to name a few.)

Ambrose: You impressed Chet I heard. Good stuff. I’m coming over Wednesday. =D

Marco: I love your house. Hurrah for random waving to the montrealers driving behind us. “**** AMBROSE IT’S A RED LIGHT”.

Eric: Thanks a bunch for ride there. Couldn’t have happened w/out you. Lets get some matches in next time man.

CoS:

Steve: Good matches. I apologize for the numerous shine gays. Your Ics are becoming more and more of a threat to my poor Fox. Hope to smash soon man.

Adrian: I freaking love you and your sexy yellow car. Ty for the sick tracks and the ride home! Wasn’t it fun getting ***** by Vwins at 3-4am? I feel the same way -_-. Haha you’re the best, hope to chill soon and GGs.

Renato/Guy who looks like Isai: Didn’t play you, but heres a shout to you dudes.

Pman Rob: PMAN! I wanted to play your Jiggs so bad. As you said in your shout though, I somehow found a way NOT to get that done. I’m mad…your Jiggs looks awesome in the combo vid. I want to see some of that rest shiet in real time! Challenge me next time man.

Ken: You got sooooooooooooooooo much better. Sh*t. You got me down to 1 stock. I
was impressed.

Sauga:

I.B:Vwin’s Sheik was murder eh? I think we had some matches. Your Falcon did well against my Marth. Aren’t I the gimp champ? Lol.

D.B: I DIDN’T PLAY YOU. Dammit. Nex ttime man. Whats up with this halo team im hearing about?

Adnan: MADNAN. You didn’t make me gladnan because we didn’t play. Jake is a beast, ya? Lol he freaking owned in singles. Mad reppin’ for the GTA! See you at the biweekly dude.

Chris: Lol I couldn’t help but laugh cuz I knew the nair was coming after he chainthrow’dededed him to pwnage.

Matt: Didn’t play you. You’re cool though.

Jeffman: See above.

Ottawa:

Phrozn: Didn’t play you enough. Wish I did :D

Fogel: FOOGEL! You were in Superbad. We should’ve played. L

Other:

Desh: Still having nightmares about my Fox dearest?

TmoC: How was Nuit Blanche? You make it alright? Great matches. That Link vs. ness was hours long but o-so-epic. GGs Greg. Come out more often!

Zen: Just play more often and you’ll catch up with us in no time. I duno how you will though with the lack of players. If its not too far for you, try coming down a bit more.

Witch King: Lol pick up a high tier. I like your bowser though. More practice is necessary.

Wigi: Sorry for owning you in pools. Watch Coolhat, he’s insaaaaaaaaaaane. GGs man.

Awesome tourney, can’t wait for the next installment.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
David: Next time don’t super SD. About my Marth though, I went toe-to-toe with Bam and a lot of other good people with it. I also think that Mike is one of the top Marths…tied with a lot of the other good ones (IB, Ambrose, JL just to name a few.)
JL and Imadh's Marths aren't as good as Mike's (although people should be more concerned about Imadh's Falcon anyways lol).

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
David, I don't think you should so boldly profess your thoughts on who is better. The truth of the matter is...its like a Jake+Daniel scenario with you+Mike. You boost him up just a BIT too much.

OKay. Mike is good at THE ditto, and vs. Sheiks. Right Mike?

Vs. others...I.B and ambrose can at times prove to be significantly harder to beat than Mike. Maybe to you he's great...because you play him ALL the time and he can beat your Sheik because its all he plays against.

D

Deleted member

Imadh, Ambrose >>> Mike. The PR speaks great truths.

TestRider

Smash Ace
Yeah so I wasn't there (why no one even bothered to mention this tourney to me is beyond my comprehension), still got some stuff to say.

Chester: Good matches, man. You definitely outclassed me in brackets :) I think you're onto something with that hit-percent theory of yours. I never thought of it before, but now that I do it makes a lot of sense.
What the ****? That was MY theory, I guess that ******* went ahead and took all the credit for it?

Testrider: you weren't there :( I say we make a tier list for hottest Canadian Smasher. I nominate Testrider for top :D
...Did I miss something? :confused:

WIGI

Smash Champion
Hey, yeah coolhat is sick, i watched his first freindly right when i gto there, he absolutly wrecked sum falco. ever since then its become my life goal. Does coolhat have any vids online?

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
haha "He just follow the techchase" ur 2 good Raynex yeah those games on the couch were funny, you and Jake are the 2 best in toronto. more shoutouts later I already got bored.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
With all due respect BreadX/Noah is up there with them both, haha. Don't let a bad day get in the way of a proper judgement.

As for this Marth foolishness.

I.B and Mike are equal, they both do well with seperate styles and both excel in other areas. Ambrose's Marth I would say is tied up with J.L for 3rd but honestly, Mike's Marth is improving at a good pace, if this keeps up he might just end up being the best Marth in GTA by like... end of October-ish to November.

Mike = Smart and defensive Marth
Imadh = Pressure oriented and clutch Marth

D

Deleted member

Mike - Tipper + Up tilt. It works, but he can work on being less predictable. Very mathematical.

Imadh - His mindgames are ridiculous. Noah and I both agree that sometimes he makes you feel stupid.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
They both have mindgames. You can't belittle either one of them because they're both excellent players (that is, without seeming like a hag). Imadh's Marth is really flashy and has awesome combos, whereas Mike reads your mind. They're both pretty scary, so stuffu.

edit: lol Jake you have almost exactly twice as many posts as I do

D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ Graeme I'm turning into Bernard.

Man, imagine that was Jesus' name. Jesus Christ Graeme.

Also, on topic. Mike's marth is good. I just don't think he's the best marth main in Tdot. That would "monstrously" disagree with the PR.

D

Deleted member

this thing won't let me post my shout out, it saddens me

alphameric

Smash Ace
My turn to be loud..

NNR
Bernard : don't worry, i won't tell anyone you were beaten repeatedly by vwins' mewtwo :laugh:. Those were fun times. ****kkkk Marth, don't give yourself cancer.

Noah : Goddammit. It's a slap in the face to finally get out of brackets just to get paired with you :urg:. Anyway GGs, I plan to give you more of a challenge next time around.

Jake : Didn't play you this time around, but god**** those matches of yours were insane. Nice work, hope to play you next time.

Ryan : Falling asleep? In my car? FOOOOOOOOOORDD!! Good times at Marcos. You my friend, are a moonwalking fiend, I'm happy you weren't in my pool to kick me out :psycho:.

Daniel : Didn't play you this time, but from what I saw you were doing pretty good. If you need any help with capturing just hit me up on msn (email in profile), and I'll give you a hand.

Nate : I'm kinda glad I didn't have to play you. Saved me from a couple WoPs :laugh:. Anyways, you looked pretty sick in the matches I saw. Keep it up and stop using wavebirds:psycho:.

Sauga
Adnan : Those were some good matches we had. I need to work on FoD since I blow at it with Ganon. ProTip : Don't go under my Ganon off the stage; I can't resist :chuckle:

Imadh : Dammit, I wanted to play your Marth again. I MUST REDEEM MYSELF :p

Chris : Man, your weeg needs to slooww the fuuuck doownn, nobody can keep up with it lol.

Jeffman : *shakes fist wildly* Our matches were tooo **** close, GGs. I promise to win next time :).

Scars
Ambrose : I'm happy you said I've improved. Those were some GGs. I can handle your Marth now, but those spacies are still too much for me. And TBH I was kinda hoping to play your Sheik, but maybe next time.

David : Dammit David.. How could you let my seat get jacked mid-game :urg:. Anyways, I'd like to play against your Sheik or IC's, since I have only ever played you GAW vs Kirby.

Mike : Still haven't played you, but I promise that when I do, you won't forget it :).

Marco : That was some fun stuff after the tournament :laugh:. Oddly enough, I still haven't played you. Lets fix that.

Quebec
Vwins : Victor wins indeed. You my friend, are insane. Those were some enlightening matches post-tournament and I hope to play you again some time.

Bam : Brutal ****, hahahha. You're too good man, every move is with purpose and unavoidable. SO MANY TRAPS. I look forward to playing you again.

Jarc : Didn't get to play you, but the matches of you vs Ken and Rob tell me that you mean business. Also, you are hilarious blazed :laugh:. Hopefully I can play you next time.

Chester : Man, that fox is not something to be trifled with . Serious Business. You're a pretty chill guy, and pretty hilarious as was revealed at Marcos. Hopefully, I can blaze/play against you next time.

CoS
Why the **** am I posting this, just look on facebook.
HOWEVER, I DO have to remind people, that BEEP BOOP is taking over with the help of the mythical FOURBEES.

GR-MO/MOM/DAD
Thanks for putting this beast together. It was some good ****.
Just do us one more favour and post the brackets so that I can put up the videos :laugh:
EDIT OH MAN SOMEONE PUT EM UP WHILE I WAS TYPING ALL THIS

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Shout aawts! in no particular order.

Grmo: Thanks so much for the awesome tournament! It was so fun! pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo\\ (lol that was my new cat typing, i thought i'd leave it in...) Your fox is great, i love the ditto's too, I can't wait to play u again.

Lanowen: Thanks soo much for the housing! Your hospitality was super. Thanks for the games, good luck on your marth :)! I'd rather play against a marth than a samus.

Fogel: Your da bombqqqqqqq2h1111111111111666666666nn (rofl at kitty, sooo cute...) thanks so much for the ride! I don't think we played but thats ok.

Alphameric: hehe u have to change your icon! :p your ganon is good tho. see u if not at another tourny, next year @ school. awesome crap with the beep boop lmao.

pointman: goooooooooo marthhh! :p your jiggs is good tho. btw keep a CoS shirt for me hehe. who was it that hit the FOURBEES combo on me? was it you? WTFROFL, what humiliation rofl. oh steve and mugs rofl! thx guys, good games too.

Desh: yo yo, your a cool guy, keep playing smash, everything only gets funner

coolhat: awwesome luigi we should play next tourny.

Delorted: awesome stuff man, your too good at peach. and your actually good, u got everything going good for you so you don't have to spam out the d-smash, i like that. keep it up man.

Lonewolf: yyoo, games vs u are so fun and challenging, are you coming to SFF on the 20th? <3! keep the toronto ppl cool for me

Raynex: we should play more, you've got greeat game

unknown: awesome fox man! too bad i never played u. gj no your success in the tourny. u oown. watch out for links and their down-smash's they can be hella annoying and tricky to tech. we'll play next time.

vwins: hey good stuff as always, keep it up, although im sure u will :) see u hopefully on the 20th

jarc: we didn't get to play :( your still a hero. see u on the 20th

And to everyone else i played and don't remember your name, thanks for the fun. see u again soon hopefully.

D

Deleted member

osht, i'm 25th.
Level 20 SHOUTouts! Def: +290% D:<

Shehan - Thx for the ride, this was pretty ballin' for our first non biweekly tourney LOL sucks that you didn't make the brackets, at least you played a lot of friendlies .. that's kinda like playing in brackets

Eric - Thx for the ride home, i didn't say much during the ride, i was too **** tired. thanks for the friendlies too

Ryan - i need that controller back LOL, spexx on your matches with Bam, that was nuts. thanks for the ballin' friendlies too
"Come hurr. Now."

Bernard - rofl at our friendlies, although we only played like two matches. but i ***** your Ganon, and thats all that matters

David & Mike - Both of you scare me with your sexual jokes

Micko - Didn't know you played Smash, you got a nice bowser, it's better than mine D:

Nate - thanks for the advice agaisnt IC's too. sucks that your matches with Vwins didn't get recorded. rofl @ your tea, i wish i had some.

Vwins & Bam - Thanks for the friendlies, you guys are too good

Jarc - LOL at our match, rested four times in a row made me sad D: never again will i use fox against you.

Grmo - thanks for hosting an epic tourny and for supplying food rofl

Forgot your name, but we were Falco dittoing for most of the day rofl. fun stuff, i hope i can play you again sometime soon or something

To the people I didn't mention, sorry, i probably just forgot o_O
+ this was my first shoutout, so it's not my fault it's not amazing
+ late shoutout cause it wouldn't post yesterday, thanks for telling me how to post it Bernard

D

Deleted member

You people are dumb. Stage 6 is pro. Download the plug in.

Top Bottom