• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBound presents: STARFURRY2007 Results

D

Deleted member

**** yo, that came up on the News Feed? Lololol. Wow. Haha. Facebook is scary.

Jake's ill factoid

If yo' small u ain't tall

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh we know.

We also know i'm the king of multi-posting. I only spam in the gta threads. i actually contribute something everywhere else.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Do you even know what flaming is? Link me to an instance of me flaming, and i'll shuttup. Otherwise, don't call me out without proof.

the only reason I'm taking this seriously is because people have misunderstood my interest in the boards as of late; they feel I am trolling. Look at my past posts, then complain. Don't bring up meaningless bull**** like you know what your talking about.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Do you even know what flaming is? Link me to an instance of me flaming, and i'll shuttup. Otherwise, don't call me out without proof.

the only reason I'm taking this seriously is because people have misunderstood my interest in the boards as of late; they feel I am trolling. Look at my past posts, then complain. Don't bring up meaningless bull**** like you know what your talking about.
umm bernard, if im not mistaken i think he meant to say in HIS case, not yours. If not then he is indeed a bumbaras
I was talking about ME Bernard.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Naw he's right.
Stop that ****.
All spamming does is put a sour taste about you in other peoples mouth's.

D

Deleted member

Tastes like a turd wrapped in burnt hair ugh BARF stop spamming

Top Bottom