• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHBOUND PRESENTS: MISSISSAUGA, JUNE 9, THE BATTLE OF CAKETOWN!! Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
I just wanted to drop an invite to any smashers that live locally near myself and Volasko, we're in the Oakville GTA area, if you live in burlington, Oakville, or 'Sauga, PM myself or V and let us know if ur down ta link up for some smash. Nuttin's better than smashin a variety of people and it's be nice to see what the rest of this area has in terms of talent as opposed to always having to wait for a tourny. Oh, and of course the rest of the GTA is included actually, just keep in mind that driving very long distances isn't always very fun but it can be arranged ;)

P.S. Volasko, i hate ur marth....eat me. That's all.

Volasko

Smash Ace
Dragon Hawk, im down for the IC's MM against my marth.

And Del, quit being a life noob by changing my quotes.

Blind, I am glad that you hate marth, its just that I hate all your mains, alot... especially the heavy ones, with big mean d-smashes, that you do after CCing all my moves.

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Bahaha Peach is seriously h0m0erotic, saaaweeeet! lol but during our smash today, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be d-airing with ganon ALL OVER YOU! lol, ya might even get some McRib Splooge on yaself hahahahahaha. Ok, well listen, i haven't gotten many responses for MM's yet, so anyone else who's down fer some, plz let all of us know :) especially me :p

Ok, well i need to continue recovering from drinkin last night before a long day/night of smash haha life's rough eh? lol. Lata!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Bahaha Peach is seriously h0m0erotic, saaaweeeet! lol but during our smash today, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be d-airing with ganon ALL OVER YOU! lol, ya might even get some McRib Splooge on yaself hahahahahaha. Ok, well listen, i haven't gotten many responses for MM's yet, so anyone else who's down fer some, plz let all of us know :) especially me :p

Ok, well i need to continue recovering from drinkin last night before a long day/night of smash haha life's rough eh? lol. Lata!
Iono, the last time a hairy arab tried to **** my blonde ***** it didn't turn out so good for the arab. :0

This topic is dying :[!

More trashtalk

And Del, quit being a life noob by changing my quotes.
:00 Jake, he's callin' you out!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I DONT LIKE DYING TOPIC

jeff says:
wow http://starmen.net/forum/?t=msg&th=33499
jeff says:
idiot is going to washington to handdeliver some fanmail
Grmo says:
Grmo says:
The Spinning Alan left a present! Inside the Present, there was some fan mail!
Grmo says:
Open the Fan Mail?
[Yes] No
Grmo says:
Ness opened the Fan Mail. Inside the Fan Mail, there was a goat's head!
Grmo says:
Ness put the goat's head in his pocket.

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
The topic aint dyin, it's about an upcoming tournament, and unless ur a noob, trashtalk is FULLY part of it mUah! and as for the tourny, do we have an updated list of who's confirmed? Have i confirmed? well include me in SINGLES and TEAMS and most likely CREWS. ok. Respect. I'm out.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
How would I be able to get to this tournament by TTC? or by car?
Get to a Subway station, any. Then get your *** to Islington station :0. Then from there look for "Mississauga Transit". After that you hop on either the 3, 20 or 26 (I recommend this one). From there I will get back to you, but I have a good feeling that we're looking at taking the 9 from SquareOne.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
No! Guys! Listen to me very carefully!

This is the Adnan way to the tournament.

1. Get a ramp and have it a nice slope pointing to the sky
2. Polish your *** nicely, this might hurt or give a tingly feelings
3. Peach Bomber that ****ing thing
4. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FLYYYYYYYYYYYYY :]]]]]

You've been enlightened by The Adnan. :].

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Alrighty, this is a shoutout to any and all smashers in the mississauga/burlington/oakville areas, myself and Volasko are always lookin for new people to smash against so if you're up for a little of that PM myself or V with an e-mail addy or somethin and we'll get hooked up., Besides, the more practise you can get (especially against people in the tournies) the better, so HOLLLLLLAAAAA :)

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Yo Grmo!

Sign me up for singles.

Ill bring a cube and copy of Smash

P.S. (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FINALLLY SOMETHING NEAR MY PLACE!!!!!!!....i think....)

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
maannn. Im going to take out all my anger towards ministers and own some noobs. Singles please. and who doesnt love del and i's doubles team name? The PP is being worn for this. omfg soo pissed :) cant wait.

btw, nice modification of the team name del

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay, Grmo. Just because of what happened with SoS1. Could you confirm that we're having a tournament on June 9th? lol I just wanna make sure, it's so god**** close.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Ok, I haven't gotten anything from smashboards for a while and suddenly I had about 84 in my inbox...so I haven't updated anything. Here's the deal:

Yes, there will be a tournament on June 9th at 6600 Falconer Drive on the moon yata yata yata. It will be upstairs because the downstairs is for noobs and they're having a conference of some sorts so we can't actually discuss cannibalism. We wouldn't want our legal debate to influence local politics now, would we ;).

I've still got to pay them the rest of the money, but it's all cool besides that. We've got it reserved, so it's still on as long as these two conditions are met:

1) you guys bring tons of people (not like 200, which is why I'm not advertising it on facebook)
2) PROMISE not to damage anything; there's a 200 dollar fine for it.

Oh yeah, they're being really stupid and charging us $150 dollars for electricity. Hello?? One day of ten TVs running won't cost a sixth of that. If I can figure out exactly how much it will cost and prove it to them (math is out of the question because they're obviously idiots), then we can cut a bunch of money from the renting cost and hey, more money for you guys to win, eh?

Anyway, yeah, that's about it. Bring stuff, it's on. It should be a nice day. In fact, I'll go sort everything out with them right now, after I update the main page. Ok finally, that's it. Kudos and a free Coke to anyone who actually read all that.

--Grmo--

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I want my free coke

PS: Since my name's not on the list I enter for singles, and I enter with doubles with my friend Adam (Who I believe will also be entering singles)

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ill be coming for singles, and a bunch of people in my area plan to come too, they haven't posted here yet but I'll make sure they do.

D

Deleted member

JOHNNY your NEW MOVIE WAS ****. I, DENZEL, CHALLANGE U 2 MM LOL PRICE OF MAH MOVEE TICKAT

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Omg Denzel, You Are Never Satisfied With Anything, I Swear. I Would Like To See You Come Out With A Better Movie. And If I Win The Mm Then You Pay For Me To Goto Your Next Big Hit (lawl But That Wont Ever Come Out Cuz Liek You Suck At Acting), But If You Win Ill Pay For You To See Your Own Crappy Movie Lololol Grealkgnrepaoig'reagporeagopeagre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom