• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHBOUND PRESENTS: MISSISSAUGA, JUNE 9, THE BATTLE OF CAKETOWN!! Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
So I am coming to this.. hehehe any challenges or mm ?
My Pikachu and your Link for great justice. $3, best of 3, Dave's Modified Stupid Rule and neutral stages (stadium, battlefield, fd, fod, dl64 and yoshis) on random for first round. Random is available as counterpick. 4 stock, 8 mins. Stage bans before first game are yes.

That sound good?

Dzenan I'm challenging your Falcon with my ICs in a similar best of 3. $3.

Adnan same thing. My Sheik and your Peach. $3.

Imadh your Falco OR Fox OR Marth, pick whichever, and my ICs. Same rules. $3.

Grmo your Fox and my ICs. Same stuff. $3.

Jeffman pick a character, preferrably your main, and same stuff. $3. I hear you play Fox and Falco so whichever. Makes no difference.

Drolian same stuff. $3 and your Falco vs my ICs.

James, I'm challenging either of your spacies with my ICs. Or your Peach with my Sheik. Or Sheik ditto. Or your Peach with my ICs. $2.

Nate, same rules, my ICs and your Jiggs or Luigi. Makes no difference to me. $3.

Kio, same rules. I want your Falcon vs my ICs. $3 says I win.

If you'd like to MM me or just challenge me to a funny gimmick game, go for it. I'm so sexy when I enter a room peoples' heads explode and a bunch of them yell "Hey it's the flamboyantly homosexual ICs!" so I won't be hard to find. ;)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Yes David I agree. Sounds good. It's on.

Alright, incase you missed it, here's the new schedule:

Come at 12 for friendlies or earlier if you're setting up.

1:00 PM - Low Tier and Crews - a little more casual, nice to get the tourney started up with a good atmosphere
3:00 PM - Doubles + N64 - still a fun atmosphere but a little more serious (finish other events if needed)
4:00 PM - Staff will collect pizza money and orders
5:00 PM - One hour break for food and friendlies. This is an excellent time to get to know more people.
6:00 PM - Singles will start, finish others if necessary.
8:00 PM - Super Sauga Bros. vs Neon Night Riders crew battle (?)
9:00 PM - Friendlies, party, eat, enjoy. Sound good?

OUR ABILITY TO MEET THESE TIMES WILL BE ACTUALIZED BY YOU GUYS BRINGING TVS!!!

I don't know how many I can bring but it won't get us far. Let me make this clear: I'll bribe the TV bringers: if you bring a TV or cube, you get free pretzels. Deal?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yes David I agree. Sounds good. It's on.
:mad: It's been on ever since you took out my Kirby at that small thing at Matt's. It is so on. :mad:

Also I'm bringing a cube and a TV and a memory card. I may be able to get a second TV, I'm not sure at this point. So I'll be wanting my pretzels, k biatch?

lol j/k but I will still demand payment in either fr00t loops or pretzels. preferrably fr00t loops but pretzels will suffice.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
You can all eat me. My Link is taking low tier. Any MM made with me to this point I accept. Regardless of what they were.

I challenge IB, The Problem, Drolian and their "1 more" to a crew match. 4 stocks for each of you, and I get 8 split between 2 character pics of my choice.

D

Deleted member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ^^^

@ edit: you will lose hard in that match

I.B

Smash Lord
You can all eat me. My Link is taking low tier. Any MM made with me to this point I accept. Regardless of what they were.

I challenge IB, The Problem, Drolian and their "1 more" to a crew match. 4 stocks for each of you, and I get 8 split between 2 character pics of my choice.
Lol, I doubt Drolian will be coming, and we haven't found that "1 more" person. So I guess it'll be me with 8 stocks and The Problem with 8 stocks.

I accept your MM challenge, David.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Peach is no exception. Her umbrella fails to snag the ledge a good percentage of the time.
quoted for truth

Kirby,Pokeballs Only? ;)
This post is made of win. I telllz ya

Adnan same thing. My Sheik and your Peach. $3.
Truuuu. I accept your challenge. This will be the battle for flamboyancy. Who's gayer and hotter. :000

kk, Kio and Stos, I challenge your Linkz. No pr0n plz :[[[[. rofl Yeah man, gimme hell I don't play Links much at all. As for that Crew, I could play if no-one wants to take the spot :00. OH Kio, also I challenge your Falcon Bo3. All challenges in that case.

Imadh, your *** is grass and this ***** will smoke that ****. roflrofl I might mm you son. :00

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay, Grm'Os.

I can bring 2 TVs, but the problem is transportation from point A to point B. I'm sure Matt could also bust in like 1 or 2 aswell. I will get back to you on that but also, I would love to manage the N64 tournament. :D.

OH and can I call up some pro N64 playaz?

I wanna challenge DD:. ANDY JOIN :00000000

Also I HIGHLY recommend all smashers to join N64 smash. Seriously, it's fun. I can imagine Jake playing Link, James playing Fox, Imadh playing Mario, Dzenan being Falcon (who the **** else?), Nate probably even having the same mains Jiggs/Luugi.

:0 I PITY THE FOOL WHO ATTEMPTZ TO BEAT ME

WITH UPAIRS UPBS SPIKES

GOTZ NO TIME FOR THAT JIBBER JABBER

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I doubt Drolian will be coming, and we haven't found that "1 more" person. So I guess it'll be me with 8 stocks and The Problem with 8 stocks.

I accept your MM challenge, David.
cool

kk, Kio and Stos, I challenge your Linkz. No pr0n plz :[[[[. rofl Yeah man, gimme hell I don't play Links much at all. As for that Crew, I could play if no-one wants to take the spot :00. OH Kio, also I challenge your Falcon Bo3. All challenges in that case.

Imadh, your *** is grass and this ***** will smoke that ****. roflrofl I might mm you son. :00
ok sounds good.

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
I hope ur ready for the pain, everyone... pain, especially in teams pain..... noobz... i love em!!!

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
ahhh respect, Volasko actually posted that previous message last time he was over. But regardless, i'm in dude. I play sheik, samus, peach, ganon, and i mess around with everyone else, so drop ur mains and we'll figure it out :) I look forward to the upcoming matches :):):)

D

Deleted member

that is a blatant fashion faux pas and you know it! I would never make a call like that, shame on you..... shame.......;)
my GOD you've really outdone yourself here

seriously.. tone it down

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Oh my, well, first of all....the day kio wins a tournament is the day i hang up my sticks :) hahahaha i'm sorry, kio pwnz :) as for YOU volasko...well...i'll deal with you very soon, Ph34r me. and Mr. Dragonhawk, i remeber ya now, volasko refreshed me too, yeah, how about you bring everything u've got and we do a best of 7 for $10? i think i think i just pee'd a bit i got so excited about that series, are ya up for it? best of 7 is a great setup and i think u've got more than enough skill, lets throwdown!

If anyone else would care ta MM me, i like to pretend like i have money to throw around (and regret it later) so please do challenge me. Kio, feck it, all of NNR, i'm speaking to you :)

Peace out

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Hehe friendlies? fer sure muh man, i know we'll be there bright and early probably, so there will definitely be mucho time ta match up. Who do u play wolf? and i apologize if i know u as well, i'm better with faces than with names, but whateva. Anyways, this tourny sounds like it's shapin up, i'm anxious.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Lone Wolf plays a very hoboerotic Peach. It has wild gorilla-sex with hobos and then eats them.

And I think I shall accept your challenge. I'm pretty sure you're going to win this, but hey, why not. I'm a little afraid of you lol.

Best of seven, Dave's Modified Stupid Rule and advanced slob picks imo for great justice. 4 stock, 8 minutes.

I sense that Kirby's gonna eat someone.

EDIT: I just realized how none of my characters are any good for a first round lol since one of yours counters them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom