• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHBOUND PRESENTS: MISSISSAUGA, JUNE 9, THE BATTLE OF CAKETOWN!! Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up for crews.

I'll be team Drolian, all it's stocks are belong to us...er, me.

And I'll be entering doubles, with my self. I'll use a wavebird to control both characters.

Jay-kay, I prolly won't make this. ;_;

mffns

Smash Cadet
Count me in, i also have a couple of friends that want to come to.

For singles: Mffns, SHP, SK
Low Tier: SHP

Thats what i have for now, but i still need info from 2 people

I.B

Smash Lord
Count me in, i also have a couple of friends that want to come to.

For singles: Mffns(samus), SHP(fox), SK(marth)
Low Tier: SHP(Luigi)

Thats what i have for now, but i still need info from 2 people
You shouldn't really announce the characters you and your friends are going to use. Unless this is some sort of mindgame...

S_K

Smash Rookie
Seendin?!?

Jus wonderin how does the seeding thing work for the tournement on june 9th

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
OMG.

It's G-reg.

..on a Toronto tourney thread!?

Anyway Flan, I was kidding. :p I prolly won't make this. And if I do, I have a crew already, lol.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
lol @ germoh

If I'm entering doubles, I'll be Team HOO.

IF I GO. IF.

I'll prolly go with David, too. But we haven't really decided on the name, I just made it up because the first time we met was a Doc Ditto at CotS!.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
G-reg is the only beastly figure in my sexual thoughts.

Is this a mindgame or truth?
Well... you do play Peach.

>___>

Not implying anything. I'm just sayin...

I'll prolly go with David, too. But we haven't really decided on the name, I just made it up because the first time we met was a Doc Ditto at CotS!.
If efex makes it I kind of wanna team up with him :(

S_K

Smash Rookie
tourney

Hey, my friend wants in the smash tourney:

name: OOT
sign him up for low tier and 1v1

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey, I'd just like to bring up the fact that having only FD, Pokemon stadium, and Dreamland as the random stages is quite retarted. (No disrespect to Smashbound.)
You need FoD and yoshi's story to balance things out, having only those three stages on makes every level a huge level. Giving CLEAR advantages to certain characters, and making the game pretty stagnant.

Small stages change how the spacing of the match goes, as controlling space is more important, not having that aspect of the game is just noobish.

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'd just like to bring up the fact that having only FD, Pokemon stadium, and Dreamland as the random stages is quite retarted.
You need FoD and yoshi's story to balance things out, having only those three stages on makes every level a huge level. Giving CLEAR advantages to certain characters, and making the game pretty stagnant.

Small stages change how the spacing of the match goes, as controlling space is more important, not having that aspect of the game is just noobish.
yeah i kick *** on small stages but whats wrong with Corneria its an awesome stage and its pretty neutral from a design percpective.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
GRRBBBLLLEEEEE

alright, I'll change it. But I'm adding Mute City and Rainbow Cruise too.

PS. I was kidding about Rainbow Cruise. I also added Corneria to doubles.

Um, yeah, sorry...it's not that I'm stagist, I just thought that those levels would be the most fair. :ohwell: anyway, problem solved.

I dunno about Mute city though, but for the time being I think it's a fair enough stage. What are your thoughts on Rainbow Cruise though? I've seen tournament have that on random and they've been fine. I think having wierd levels on random makes it more interesting. If I could I would put Brinstar Depths on too but I can't so whatever.

Oh yeah, should I add FoD and YS to doubles? I know they're small but it might make the game that much more fun.

I.B

Smash Lord
Yes, Garbage Day. ECKS DEE!

On topic: Add YS to doubles, not the lagtastic FoD.

D

Deleted member

Rainbow Cruise isn't a weird level, put it on random.

Mute City / Brinstar are not random pick stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom