• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Lol. Where do I go to find the entire list of emoticons you can use on this site. Like.. :shyguy: :beezo:.

Yea, those are the only custom ones I know besides the characters. :c

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
In advanced mode, next to the box with the default smiles, there's a link that says More

click on it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Has SWF ever thought of having a small "chat set up"? (Similar to the set up DeviantArt has)

If so, what is the sites central view on the idea?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Has SWF ever thought of having a small "chat set up"? (Similar to the set up DeviantArt has)

If so, what is the sites central view on the idea?
Don't think it's ever been brought up to be honest, but considering how large, varied and fast the site moves I don't know how useful it'd be.

did they slightly change the default name font color?

looks more "orangey"
Not that I'm aware of.

are premium memberships still down? I wanna change my custom title.

:phone:
Nope, premium membership is back!:088:

Frown

poekmon
Is google checkout the only way to pay for Premium? Like, I have no credit card but I do have PayPal. Does that mean I'm **** outta luck?
The site has had a lot of trouble with Paypal, so we decided to switch to Google Checkout. If you like, you could pay a friend who has a debit card (either with cash or using your Paypal account), and then let him/her pay for your subscription on Smashboards.

rocksbarman

Smash Rookie
i'd like to play melee with people from my city (i'm from mexico) and i've been looking for some feature on this site that can help me doing so but, i haven't found any, is there any kind of list with all the people from my country/city so i can play with them? lol thanks that was quick

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
you have to have at least enough text to match your signature. In other words, your post must be longer than your sig for it to show up.

... that and make sure you check the "Show your signature" checkbox

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Click quote, copy/cut what's in the message box, then go to your user CP, Edit Signature, then paste.

@BC25: Just make sure your posts a longer. They'll show up if your posts are a certain size.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Is anyone working on the Generations skins?
And if so, are they going to make the images wallpaper sized, auto sized down like in Vibrant?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yes Ankoku works on those.
Post in the Generations thread in the DR. If you don't I will, I was kind of wondering the same thing.

edit: so I posted

Frown

poekmon
Whats with all the super/6 point bans?do those expire ever?
Super Bans and 6 point bans are different things. You are automatically banned if your infraction points add up to 6 at any given time (and the ban lasts until you have less than 6) while Super Bans are individually handed out to people who have broken major rules, and in some cases people who asked to be banned.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Hey, I tried deleting a discussion in one of my social groups, and now I have "21 notifications" saying that I've yet to approve of all the messages I deleted. Could somebody tell me what's up?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There's currently a filesize limit that causes the image to be downscaled if your original exceeds that limit. vBulletin doesn't handle transparent images correctly when downscaling.

JTsm

Smash Master
I want to make a thread where there should be two rule set committees: One committee that bases their rules on Mk ban tournys and the second committee to base their rules on Anti-Ban Mk tournys. Where should should I post this thread? It'll just be a general discussion on if its' a good idea, who would take part and what rules should be put in place, etc.

Top Bottom