• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Is it possible to be unpranked?
You can do it in your user cp under group memberships i believe

What does it take to be a BBR member? And if so, how do you do it?

:phone:
You can apply to the BBR when they have an application thread in Competitive Brawl Discussion.

Ah, that's what I was saying... that didn't work either.
At the bottom of the subforum, you can sort threads by amount of replies, then pick ascending instead of descending, I think that might help wiht what you're trying to do.

NTA

Smash Lord
  • warning: Parameter 2 to audio_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to block_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to blog_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to userreference_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to locale_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to node_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to poll_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to statistics_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to system_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to tinymce_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to user_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to vbuser_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to watchdog_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to states_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 3 to workflow_ng_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
  • warning: Parameter 2 to pathauto_user() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/smashboards/releases/111205104026/public_html/news/includes/module.inc on line 386.
Is this bad? xD

Also, how is my blog post still available in the forum after I deleted it? I guess I'll find out someday... D:

Or never LOL oh well >_>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
How are the thread posts for the blogs not deleted even though the blog itself is gone? :/
The blog system is a bit screwy. If you've deleted a blog, report the thread with 'blog deleted' and we can take a look at it.

Is uploading photos system down or something? I'm always getting "Invalid File" and all my snap shots are "Bins" coming straight from my SD Card.
Yeah, the snapshot thing broke ages ago and we haven'thad it working after the change to MLG servers yonks ago :(.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm starting to see ads at the top of my screens now. Is there any specific reason for this? And is there any way to make them go away?

Already have adblock going :(

Frown

poekmon
I'm starting to see ads at the top of my screens now. Is there any specific reason for this? And is there any way to make them go away?

Already have adblock going :(
Like on any many other websites, you are supposed to see the ads. They are required to fund a site that always has hundreds of members online.

yani_

Smash Ace
So I FINALLY managed to find my old account registered in 08 here. Is there anyway I can merge them? Or give my old account this post count or something?

King5280

Smash Journeyman
My brother tried to make an account on his computer( this one) and it wont let him claiming there you cannot register multiple accounts on one computer. My account is the only one ever used on this computer and it is not the computer it was created/registered on. whatsa goin on yo

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Why isn't there a Metroid section under General Gaming? That's part of Nintendo's big 3 along with Zelda and Mario!
Not enough discussion, honestly. Same reason why there's no F-Zero, Starfox or Pikmin sections.

If you want to talk about Metroid, there's always the option to make a thread in the Light House, but be sure to read the Light House rules first.

kelumhi

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to get some custom textures and skins. Is there a thread or set of threads explaining how to do this?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You should probably check in the forums for the game you are trying to get textures for. All 3 smash games have texture projects.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to have my name here changed, as this current one is very old and since then I've been using a different name offline and on other websites. How can I get it changed?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
In order to receive the opportunity at a name change, you gotta purchase Premium Membership and then proceed to PM the admin "Virgilijus".

edit: /ninja'd

Top Bottom