• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
You definitely should have that orange name. Of course, I should have an even oragnger one. *strokes 1st prize trophy*

I'll make sure you have it before next week begins.
Thank you sir. You still stink at photography though... :grrr:

Oh I just looked... I get a custom title too :laugh:

One more question... I don't remember where the AWYP's and WWYP's are announced at... where?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm not sure it will be coming at all. She was just messing around with new colours and wanted to show it to some people.
When I get permissions to upload icons with it....which will likely be never.

Like the 'staff only' thing here, btw.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I believe people can do it themselves as well. You just have to remove all members of the group before the option to delete the group appears.

Sieguest

Smash Master
So, I recently looked through the FAQ and found out about this "hybrid" method of viewing threads. I was interested in it but whenever I changed my settings and went to view a lot of the threads that I normally go to, I couldn't view them and kept getting this message about memory exhausted or something like that. (This thread included I had to change my settings to linear mode just to view it.)

Is there anything I can do with my computer to fix this?

Frown

poekmon
It seems as if Hybrid Mode works fine on certain boards (User Blogs, Pool Room) while it crashes on others (GBD, The Info Center). I'm not sure what causes it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Were the avatar technical issues related to Steel's only exclusive avatar size option?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
As a suggestion, can the smash workshop be separated from the GBD? They seem completely different.

Also, for some reason, whenever I try to view some user blogs, an error pops up. Any way I can fix this?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Does Queen Killjoy really have over 2 billion posts or is that just a joke?
She hacks :mad:

It's not possible. It's just a joke the admins played on one single member.
That's no joke, Hiemie decided he wanted a black username colour and it just happened. The admins have tried a number of times to remove it but it just can't be done.

As a suggestion, can the smash workshop be separated from the GBD? They seem completely different.
To be a **** and beat frown to the punch, it's not on the main page because MLG owns the site and is still trying to get into Nintendo's good books for events, and it wouldn't look to good if they visit the site and one of the first rooms they see is 'Brawl Hacking', let alone the whole borderline legality thing anyway.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Tell me what the **** just happened. One minute more than half the board is gone and the other we have 400 and so members on at the time... wtf?

Frown

poekmon
Tell me what the **** just happened. One minute more than half the board is gone and the other we have 400 and so members on at the time... wtf?
The boards were down for a while, and if people are like me, they try to access Smashboards as fast as they possibly can. You probably signed in just after the boards started working again.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh really?

I was wondering why that happened.

I wsa thinking I was one of the few who was on while the boards were down or something

Clownbot

Smash Lord
What's up with User Blogs? All the new blogs lately aren't working. Even though you can access the actual blog, you can't reply to it or access the thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Can Super Bans be lifted?

Are Administrators the only staff level that can give Super Bans?

How do you change your Custom Title without purchasing Smashboards Premium?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Theres something glitchy with userblogs: probably has to do with the site being down the other day.

1. iirc super bans cannot be lifted.
2. I believe SMods and up can give super bans
3. No, you can no longer beg for a Custom Title, you HAVE to get premium membership.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
You could BEG to get a custom title?

**** man, I would've annoyed QK or any other admin by that matter nonstop until I got what I wanted... oh well live and learn
With enough persistence, I bet you'd eventually get that neat "Banned (6 points)" title. :p

Top Bottom