• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i was always under the impression that chat thing didnt work

Again, there exists a Xat which would function like a chat for the arena, and i know there are a few for the OTL. If you want to find it for the Xat i can look it up for you.

Steel get out of here :mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember when the boards used to be owned by Gideon

Those were good days

Also, if MLG owns this place, then who appoints the Admins? Them?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ambear - MLG
Amorasaki - SWF
Crimson King - SWF
Gideon - SWF
Hylian - SWF
Kirby King - SWF
mlgjrenaud - MLG
mlgpro - MLG
MLG_1 - MLG
MLG_Deimos - MLG
MLG_DEV1 -MLG
MLG_JV - SWF (Used to be JV 3x3 iirc)
Queen Killjoy - SWF
Steel - SWF
Syrome - MLG
TheBuzzSaw - SWF
UTDZac - SWF
Virgilijus - SWF

i could be misinformed about MLG_JV, so dont quote me on it.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Hmm. Wouldn't really call JV an SWF guy, but eh.

Didn't know there were so many MLGs.

Actually no, not all of the people without MLG in their name are SWF members. Thought only SWF staff were allowed to answer question. Hmm, what do I know. ;)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I know, I got corrected. I was just being MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS.

I have a bad habit of breaking SWF laws.

Frown

poekmon
The site Smash World Forums was created in 1999 just after the release of the original SSB. The forums we are currently using, on the other hand, were created August 21st, 2000. That means that we are less than a month away from our 10 year anniversary.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Suggestion:
You should make a button at the bottom of the screen and when someone clicks on it fireworks come out of their computers
If they have phones then just sparklers :3

Does anyone know where i can get Brawl-

Frown

poekmon
The truth is that ever since this thread was made, regular have come here and given incorrect answers. To make sure this doesn't happen, we can't allow anyone to help out. It doesn't matter how simple questions are because we can't have a rule that says "Regular users may answer if and only if the question is blah blah".

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
The actual rule [we'd like to have] is very simple: don't answer a question unless you're right. This may not necessarily be when you think you're right.

The reason is that incorrect answers cause more work for the people who actually have to answer questions, since they not only have to provide the right answer, but they also have to correct the wrong answer. This may not seem like a big deal, but when people are regularly providing incorrect or incomplete answers, it becomes frustrating.

Frown

poekmon
Around 7 or 8 months ago I got 2nd place in an AWYP contest(should've gotten first... everyone knows the one named Frown stinks at photography :p). Since then I've taken a halfyear hiatus.

Not that I really give a darn but... do I get an orange name or something?
You definitely should have that orange name. Of course, I should have an even oragnger one. *strokes 1st prize trophy*

I'll make sure you have it before next week begins.

Top Bottom