• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ah thanks F8al, i wasn't 100% sure but i guess i wouldnt see why you couldnt either x_x

and You woulnd't 'beg' i guess, sometimes the admins would just give you one if you did something or said something memorable or something. either way, the ansewr is no

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
With enough persistence, I bet you'd eventually get that neat "Banned (6 points)" title. :p
**** man, I really want that title

Btw, do you actually get banned for having "Banned (6 points)" as your title?

EDIT:

@ Jungle

So I suppose that's why Chok actually negative post counts?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Man for being a member of the IBWC i sure dont know ****

and no roach, you dont

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
super banned means that your account cannot post ever again, IP ban means any account stemming from that IP wont be able to be created or post or somethign along those lines.

lets see how many thigns wrong junglefever can answer tonight

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
super banned means that your account cannot post ever again, IP ban means any account stemming from that IP wont be able to be created or post or somethign along those lines.

I.P cans are just mostly used for troublesome users with alt accounts.

I say10.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

Alrighty then, thanks :)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I meant to say that he got to get his post count lowered because he did some memorable **** right?
He like frequently spammed like every board or something so his original post count got cut in half then his post count starting going down.

also dont ask questions about specific users in here :mad: its against the thread rules :mad:

i:mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
He like frequently spammed like every board or something so his original post count got cut in half then his post count starting going down.
So he DID do memorable ****

...****, I should try spamming every board as well if it wasn't for such uptight security these days

EDIT:

Well, technically I'm asking about the functions of the site on WHY Chok got his post count lowered

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I wouldn't recommend spamming every board. You're far more likely to get infracted/banned for spamming.

And I think your question was answered.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Wait, if hiemie wanted a black username, does that mean I can ask for a username color? (just not black)
You can ask, but you probably won't get it. :ohwell:

If you're interested in changing your username colour, the easiest way is to get a premium membership. You can change your name to lime green.

Frown

poekmon
YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET ADMIN HACKS, PERSONAL NAME COLOURS OR CUSTOM TITLES BY ASKING FOR IT.

In fact, the best way to NOT get something you want is to keep asking for it. This includes moderatorship and BRoom access.

The bold is for emphasis.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET ADMIN HACKS, PERSONAL NAME COLOURS OR CUSTOM TITLES BY ASKING FOR IT.

In fact, the best way to NOT get something you want is to keep asking for it. This includes moderatorship and BRoom access.

The bold is for emphasis.
Ok. I knew about modship and the BRoom, just not about the colors

Would my previous post count as asking?

D

Deleted member

Question:
My Premium is running out in 5 days. If I buy more today, would I only get the bought amount (AKA the 5 days are lost) or would it add up?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Not everyone has GIFs as sigs. Imagine sigs and avatars all animated. GIF avatars make my computer load slowly anyway, if everyone had avatars like that it would be 10 times worse.

LOL Jonkku

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
elaborate on that... because I've put gifs in my sig before and nothing happens, so why does it crash when it's put as an avatar? (providing it's the right size obviously)
Images in signatures use img tags, which make the site load the image from the website/image hosting site that it's saved to. Avatars get uploaded directly to the forum's database. It's also why back in the day custom avatars were rare, used only as prizes and manually added by admins.

cutter

Smash Champion
Just as a note, I frequent another forum that has animated avatars but not animated sigs. The question was brought up on why people couldn't have animated sigs as well and the response from the staff was something along the lines of "Not only would it crash the boards, but we don't want this site looking like a reject version of Vegas." Just some food for thought.

Also, about super bans -- whoever said that when someone gets super banned they can never post again on that account THAT IS COMPLETELY FALSE. I know at least two people who got super banned and they eventually got their accounts fully restored somewhat recently and are able to post again as if absolutely nothing happened.

It basically defeated the purpose of super banning them.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Well...anything can be reversed. I'm not sure I see your point.

While someone is under Super Banned status, they can't do anything.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Can the glitch be fixed where, If you put 8+ of the same animated emoticon in a row, the 8th doesn't load?

ex: :smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

the 8th smash doesn't load.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Doesn't telling how to do it kind of count as encouraging emoticon spam?

And I just noticed how most of my posts here are just questioning the answers given.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Wait, if hiemie wanted a black username, does that mean I can ask for a username color? (just not black)
Just saw this and felt I should clarify, Hiemie didn't want/ask for a black username. He simply willed it into existence with his immense psychic and interdimensional powers.

Top Bottom