• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
He made like 3 or something.
I had to delete 8 posts because of it and edit 2 or 3. :\

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
You guys want to hear some funny dinosaur jokes? My basketball coach told them to me the other day. They're hilarious I promise.

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
ah I dont to post it in an old topic. Besides, this room is rated E. Id say the jokes are rated T for teen so it wouldn't work out.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Do you people even read the rules?

This has to be kept rated E.

E means NO SEX JOKES.

Why is it that I have to argue with someone about this every other day?
isn't E taking it a little to far? i seriously doubt there are any 10 year old kids here....

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
You basically answered yourself though.

We really don't think that's a good idea lol

Rickety

Peace and Love
Cyborg Style?

Back in 2006 I became a premium member to have my name changed. In addition to the Custom Avatars and the Premium Members room, I remember that there was also a viewing style (Smash Blue, Revolution, etc.) called Cyborg. It was really neat! I liked how it looked and, since I just finished reading that there are no more premium memberships, wanted to know if that particular style will ever be made available again, or if it's just gone for good. Either way, thank you for taking the time to read my question, and for posting the FAQ's in general; after almost six years since joining, it's nice to find out something new.

So, in sum, will the Cyborg Style ever be made available again? Or is it gone for good?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So, in sum, will the Cyborg Style ever be made available again? Or is it gone for good?
Oh wow, I forgot about that skin. Hopefully Kiki can get it working again. I really liked that one.

isn't E taking it a little to far?
Smash is rated E. This is a forum about Smash. It's not too much to expect that kids would come here.

D

Deleted member

Smash is rated E. This is a forum about Smash. It's not too much to expect that kids would come here.
Sorry to correct you, but Smash is rated T (13+) so shouldn't the forum actually keep to PG-13 guidelines?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Melee is T, but IIRC, Brawl is E. :/

Which is quite evident when you visit the brawl forums. =P

D

Deleted member

Yes, the original Smash is E, but Brawl and Melee are T. Shouldn't that mean we should use E10+?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What's the difference between E and E10+ anyway? You are still unable to talk about the prohibited topics.

---

The Global Rules link provided in the OP is not working.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Hi guys, it's great to see you out today!

I'm really here to talk to you today about the importance of Democracy, and, more specifically, voting. Now, everyone knows that voting is a great thing to do, but few people are aware of just how important it is.

The fact is, voting is not an option. If you fail to vote, you will die. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's science. So, really, your only option is to go vote; here's where I come in.

Now, as you may or may not know, I should be modded for Clan Grounds. This is also rooted in science. Combine the two, and the choice is obvious; if you don't go vote for me right now, you will die.

So go on over to my campaign thread and let me know how you feel! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228253

And remember - I just saved your life!

Top Bottom