• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Boofy!

Smash Champion
can someone appoint a new moderator for the diddy kong boards? The amount of trolling and spam there is ridiculous. Prospective diddy mains who come there for advice quite literally get trolled out of the forum on a daily basis lol

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Lots of character boards don't have mods at the moment.

You can either 1) make a case in Forum Support requesting a mod or 2) use the report button more, and the super mods will try to take care of the majority of it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Can we have access to the Revolution Skin back? This new one ****s up the Home page and social group pages really badly. I spend most of my time in Social groups and I don't like the color blue enough to change to one of those other options.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Leave a message in the discussion topic located here.

They will be discussing whether or not they will bring back Revolution (as a alternate skin, of course). Just kindly voice your point there. :)

Salsa

Smash Rookie
Hello SmashBoards Staff,

I would really appreciate if you could add a Mexico section in the Regional Zones boards. Mexico isn't located in Central America, also, I guess I'm not the only Mexican smasher in all Smashboards. Check out my Tournament Organization in Cancun topic: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12481291#post12481291

I really want to increase Mexican Smashers traffic in this forum :p

Also, check the Mexico thread inside the Central America boards... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61836&page=35

Mexico is part of North America guys! Please, do something :)

lugiacorp

Smash Cadet
Hello SmashBoards Staff,

I would really appreciate if you could add a Mexico section in the Regional Zones boards. Mexico isn't located in Central America, also, I guess I'm not the only Mexican smasher in all Smashboards. Check out my Tournament Organization in Cancun topic: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12481291#post12481291

Also, check the Mexico thread inside the Central America boards... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=61836&page=35

+1 This will help us to growth the Mexican community here.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd like to have Mexico listed too, but in order to achieve that, we need our scene to grow, and we need to have more mexican members participating.

I'll make a tournament in october roundabouts, I hope people gets interested into it.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Nvm; Read*? To add, is there any way to dismiss the box of text near the top of the screen?

ndayday

BRoomer
Hello SmashBoards Staff,

+1 This will help us to growth the Mexican community here.
I'd like to have Mexico listed too, but in order to achieve that, we need our scene to grow, and we need to have more mexican members participating.

I'll make a tournament in october roundabouts, I hope people gets interested into it.
I'll post this in the Suggestion Box and wait for an answer.

Zatch: There is no way to disable it through the skin itself, but you can always use Adblock/whatever your browser uses to block elements of the page.

And I actually have a question myself. This Suggestion Box thing. Do suggestions go there? That is, is this thread just a Questions thread now? Looking for a HIGHER POWER answer.

ndayday

BRoomer
Select another skin and then switch back to Vibrant and it'll be fixed.
It's a bug that they're working on fixing.

bassnashoe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5258-1265-5176
I'm pretty sure it's been answered, but I know you guys used to have a chat room like allisbrawl's where people went to find brawls. How come that isn't up anymore?

ndayday

BRoomer
Nowhere in the perks does it say that ads are disabled.

hint hint adblock them hint hint

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
The perks also don't mention that premium users get extra skins or larger profile pictures but those that have had premium know it's there. The ad at the top of the site (for as long as I can remember) do not appear when you have premium.

But nevermind, turned out there was problem with premium again (good thing I got to JV in time).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Nvm; Read*? To add, is there any way to dismiss the box of text near the top of the screen?
Can you specifiy whihc one? If it's the 'Notices' one that mentions a global rules update, that one can be.

And I actually have a question myself. This Suggestion Box thing. Do suggestions go there? That is, is this thread just a Questions thread now? Looking for a HIGHER POWER answer.
It's one of the things I want to ask JV about when I speak with him next. :c

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
When will searching work again? As of now, when i name search "xyro" the most recent things that come up are from the 30th of LAST month. Estimated time as to when this will be fixed?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's been brought up, and it's something MLG tech has to take care of, if i remember correctly. So we're waiting on that.

NNID
Budget_Player
Question. Is it possible to ban people from threads? If not, can we implement this feature? Because at times, after a certain point, it just becomes shockingly obvious that someone is, well, not interested in contributing anything and just wants to **** all over the thread and the people posting in it. Ankoku knows what I'm talking about...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Question. Is it possible to ban people from threads? If not, can we implement this feature? Because at times, after a certain point, it just becomes shockingly obvious that someone is, well, not interested in contributing anything and just wants to **** all over the thread and the people posting in it. Ankoku knows what I'm talking about...
I don't believe someone can be banned from a thread specifically, but it is possible for one to be room banned (banned from a specific forum). Though if someone is causing trouble and spammin/trolling/flaming then it should be taken into the hands of the moderator of the forum. If you truly believe someone is causing a disruption, then you should report it to the moderator.

You also have the option of adding a member you have issues with to your 'ignore list' from your User CP.

ndayday

BRoomer
Nah, just from a room.
I'm just a parrot, but report feature report feature skraaaaaaaaaaak, report feature.

edit: man

Smash Journeyman
I've been gone for a long time. Why is ChuDat, the freaking legend, banned?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
HEY, the search function is only cataloging words up to march 31st. It won't search for any words written after that. Search any word that you know is said on here daily and you'll see this is true.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If you don't have a question, don't post in here. Next time you do will be infracted.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
If I bought premium, used one namechange, and then premium ran out, can I still ask for another namechange?

:038:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I know this may seem like a bit much.

But would it be possible to allow both Melee and brawl Icons to be used for either post bit for your character.

ie the ability to have melee fox, and melee falco instead of having like melee m2 and brawl fox(brawl spacies are ugly lol) which if u play only 1 game it could represent your main and 2ndary.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
For some reason, occasionally when I go onto this site, there are pop-ups. Last one was some kind of wrestling video or something, I refreshed the page to get rid of it so I didn't see the whole thing. I just wanted to make this issue known to the higher-ups.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I know this may seem like a bit much.

But would it be possible to allow both Melee and brawl Icons to be used for either post bit for your character.

ie the ability to have melee fox, and melee falco instead of having like melee m2 and brawl fox(brawl spacies are ugly lol) which if u play only 1 game it could represent your main and 2ndary.
No. Just display your main if you feel that strongly about playing only one game or the other.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
For some reason, occasionally when I go onto this site, there are pop-ups. Last one was some kind of wrestling video or something, I refreshed the page to get rid of it so I didn't see the whole thing. I just wanted to make this issue known to the higher-ups.
Next time they appear, can you give us their URL?

Top Bottom