• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well actually it means they're on your contacts list, which you do automatically when you ask for friendship.
So if you erase them from your friends list they still see you with a + and vice versa.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Whenever I click a Show/Hide box, I'm returned to the top of the screen, and nothing occurs. I'm using Mobile, btw.

We should have a postbit for members who have used Mobile for 200 hours.

ndayday

BRoomer
Don't know the first question.

But yeah the suggestion is kind of silly. I should get a postbit for posting with a laptop that has a broken hinge.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zatch I think it's the device that you are using. When you show/hide, it's adding new info to the page and some devices don't have the capicity to add that new info regardless of whether you're using the mobile view or not.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Zatch I think it's the device that you are using. When you show/hide, it's adding new info to the page and some devices don't have the capicity to add that new info regardless of whether you're using the mobile view or not.
Actually no, it's not that.
Or I dunno, it could be, but;

Atleast for me, the "show/hide subforums" buttons just link to "#top" instead of whatever it's supposed to.

Edit: On the forum index they work, but on User CP they don't.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
When was it changed so that premium members can only send PMs to 5 people at a time? A few weeks ago it was 10.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Premium members have always only been able to send 5 PMs at a time. It was your smash director status that allowed you to send 10.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well that makes things very difficult. I've been managing the MW power rankings, but we have 8 panelists... The removal of that user group has caused many more problems than keeping it.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well that makes things very difficult. I've been managing the MW power rankings, but we have 8 panelists... The removal of that user group has caused many more problems than keeping it.

If you want to complain about the new tournament setup and all things relating to it, go here.

Other than that, make a suggestion that the amount should be raised.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Can we expect a higher-resolution Revolution skin in the future? Now that we have more devs than before. IIRC Revolution's resolution is 800x600. Is it possible to modify the skin's tables width, etc. and get it to like 1024x768? Or even full screened.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I actually really like the new tournament setup. It pretty much solved exactly what I wanted fixed in one of my earlier suggestions (asking for a midwest tournament calendar). I just don't like that I can't send PMs to my whole group now.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Could an admin please remove my first 800 posts? I think I posted this on some admin userblogs, but didn't get a response.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm having difficulty when it comes to uploading images into my album. It wants the size to be 195.3 KB but all of them are in the 300s. Then lastly what program should I use so that my images are ending with ".bin'? I took the image snapshots off Vegas Pro 9 and they were JPGs. Then I edited them through Paint and they are now PNGs. How can I fix this problem?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm having difficulty when it comes to uploading images into my album. It wants the size to be 195.3 KB but all of them are in the 300s. Then lastly what program should I use so that my images are ending with ".bin'? I took the image snapshots off Vegas Pro 9 and they were JPGs. Then I edited them through Paint and they are now PNGs. How can I fix this problem?
I'm taking a guess and I think you may be uploading images with other formats. You may only upload Brawl Snapshots.

ndayday

BRoomer
You can't upload images to begin with, it has been down for quite a while...unfortunately.
And yeah they have to be snapshots from Brawl, which are in .bin format.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
You can't upload images to begin with, it has been down for quite a while...unfortunately.
And yeah they have to be snapshots from Brawl, which are in .bin format.
There are indeed Brawl Snapshots. I had some of my own I wanted to post but couldn't because of the requirements. Is there some program like Paint or something I could use to make the images into .bin?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What? No they don't. If you are referring to Hiemie, he has is own because he is a dark wizard.

ndayday

BRoomer
There are indeed Brawl Snapshots. I had some of my own I wanted to post but couldn't because of the requirements. Is there some program like Paint or something I could use to make the images into .bin?
You can't upload them anyway, because the actual uploader thing has been down for, oh, 2 years or so.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Question I'm a Premium member but idk how to change my name and I'm allowed to change my name once if I'm a premium member so can someone help me?

Top Bottom