• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

FazDude

Smash Master
Two of Jimmy's alts are the cat/dog in his hair - you don't need to replace this taunt (I'd be happy for Jimmy T/P to get a second up taunt just for that costume, and just having the animal do some kind of extra animation would be fine too - I'm sure you can come up with your own workarounds too) but I'm just notifying you.
Simple - Two cats/dogs. I'm willing to wager that Jimmy could fit two of them in that amazing head of hair. Besides, who'd argue with more cats/dogs?

As an added bonus, the cats/dogs would high five each other after one of them pokes their head out.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
All trails will be added

FazDude's Jimmy T taunts will be used

Direct Lineup
1. Mii Heads
2. Hats, Trails and Patterns
3. Ringout Forms
4. Veteran Changes Reel
  • Bowser Jr.'s Airship Attack
  • Peach's Angel Bomber
  • Bowser's Fury Bowser Flame
  • Luigi's New Footstool
  • Wario's New Down-B
5. Amiibo Buddies
6. Stage Reel
  • Yoshi's Safari
  • Skipsqueak Cage
  • Demonic Dinner
  • Pyropuff Peak
  • Bramble Blast
  • Electrodrome
7. Newcomer Moveset: President Koopa
Direct Layout
  1. Newcomer moveset: Captain Syrup
  2. Shine Thief
  3. Coin Battle
  4. Hats, trails, & patterns
  5. Weather/Time
  6. Stage Reel
    1. Wario's Gold Mine
    2. Wart's Throne
    3. Western Land
    4. 9-Volt's Game Boy
    5. Mario's Cement Factory
    6. Demonic Dinner
    7. Yoshi's Safari
    8. Great Tower of Bowser Land
  7. Road Trip Tickets
  8. Rudy's Big Top Brawl (i know the job said only pick seven, but I wanted to specify that RBBB would be the finale).
Please vote here for the Nintendo Direct lineup

Blast the Bob-Ombs will be included in place of Break the Targets, while Fake Bowser will star in Home Run Contest

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Mushroom Athletic!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Mushroom Athletic!

Submit a second clone for Mario!

Please submit a second clone for Mario! This doesn't have to be a Mario variant, it can really be any character so long as you think Mario's moveset could be adapted to them. Note that this won't be a Luigi clone, though they could take some elements from Luigi or Gooigi once their moveset job starts. Note that N64 Mario; Lego Mario; Jumpman; Bucket Mario; Chef Mario; and Explorer Mario are disconfirmed - however, Fire Mario; Wedding Mario; and Builder Mario are all fair game being based on canon Smash alts.

Submit a stage with a music feature!

Please submit a stage with some form of music or sound gimmick! For example, a song that hazards are timed to, or a stage where stepping on certain platforms creates sounds. This stage will either have only one song, or no song at all. If the song you submit is already used for a stage, please supply a replacement song for that stage.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mushroom Athletic
Overworld (Super Mario All-Stars)
Mario 3 Overworld (Super Mario All-Stars)
SMB Sky (New Remix)
SMB1 Bonus

Mushroom Underground gets SMB2 Underground

DK Rap Studios

Similar to Hanenbow in Brawl, this stage can only play one song: the original N64 DK Rap. The stage resembles the dark void the DK rap is sung in in DK64, it appears as a Final Destination clone with walled platforms with not much in the way of aesthetics outside of a turntable and kong crowd in the background, but different hazards appear in time to the song

“If you know the words, you can join in too”: Subtitles appear and can be used as platforms, the platforms disappear once the chorus starts

“He’s finally back to kick some tail” a giant DK foot kicks the stage, making it slanted

“His coconut gun can fire in spurts, if he shoots ya’, it’s gonna hurt” a coconut gun appears in the background, it fires a giant coconut into the middle of the stage in tune to the words “spurts”, “ya’” and “hurt”. The stage becomes even again around the words “can fire”

“He’s bigger, faster, and stronger too” all fighters become bigger, faster, and stronger too. This lasts throughout the chorus until this line in Tiny’s verse:

“She can shrink in size to suit her mood” all fighters become smaller, lighter and weaker - however their mobility improves further beyond what they had when big.

“And climb up trees” palm trees appear on the side of the stage, serving as walls to prevent horizontal KOs. Fighters grow back to normal when the chorus starts.

“Stretch his arms out, just for you” the trees disappear and the stage expands to have walkoffs.

“Inflate himself, just like a balloon” the balloon from the DKC2 lava stages flies in, moving horizontally from one blast zone to the next and being usable as a platform. Once the chorus starts, the stage shrinks back to its original size.

“He can fly real high with his jetpack on” the platform disappears and fighters are suspended in air not unlike the underwater stages. This lasts for the entirety of Diddy’s verse and ends come the chorus

“Can pick up a boulder with relative ease, makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze” A boulder is thrown onto the stage, damaging anyone caught or crushed by it - Chunky’s fist immediately smashes the boulder, creating a noticeable dent in the stage.

“He may move slow, he can’t jump high, but kong’s one hell of a guy!” Fire obstacles rain onto the stage as fighters become slow, making them harder to avoid.

“Come on Cranky, take it to the fridge!” Both of the Chunky phases (dent, fire, and slow) end, but the stage becomes slippery with ice and food items spawn extremely often, this lasts until the end of the song, where the DK64 pause menu plays for 30 seconds while platforms appear in a layout similar to the Melee Adventure Yoshi stage (two tilted soft platforms) and a walkoff is created to give players time to catch a breath before the song starts again. The intermission form is the stage’s form with hazards off.

Kongo 64 gets Melee Jungle Japes

Small Mario

I was quite tempted to submit Koopa Troopa or Pauline for this, but I gotta stick to my guns and keep pushing for funny small man. He'd be lighter and weaker than Mario. but have incredible, Jigglypuff-esque mobility.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
79C89E97-82C8-4EF5-AD8E-2D811405B137.png
Beep Block Skyway

Based on the eponymous level in Super Mario 3D World, the stage consists of red and blue Beep Blocks. These Beep Blocks alternate between outlines and solid blocks, so that the red blocks can be used as platforms when the blue blocks are outlines and vice versa. This change happens every once in a while based on the beat, and is signalled by three beeps, after which the solid blocks turn to outlines and vice versa.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Just a question; How would Builder/Wedding/Fire Mario work when they’re already alts for Mario here?
We'd create a new alt and colour for it to replace builder or wedding, while a new recolour Fire Mario would be made to replace Fire Mario, with his alts job being handled similarly to replacing music in music jobs should any of Mario's other alts be taken from for Fire Mario. (though I don't think any of them other than Fire Mario would really fit for a unique Fire Mario)

FazDude

Smash Master
Mario Clone: Builder Mario

He's a Mario... who builds!

In all seriousness, even if we have to stick fairly close to the Mario moveset mold, I think Builder Mario would be a fun addition. Plus, his hammer and Builder Boxes could provide some deviations from Mario and Dr. Mario (I'd imagine the latter would be a Down Special).

Musical Stage: Music Park (Mario Kart 7)

Music Park (or Melody Motorway if you're bri'ish) is a track that I've always had a soft spot for, and even if its musical gimmick isn't as pronounced as the previous submissions, I feel like it could make for a fun stage in its own right. The main stage would be a piano, with each key making a different note when stepped on, with drums and cymbals occasionally coming in from the sides to bounce fighters around (drums would be solid, while cymbals would be soft platforms).

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Musical Stage: Music Park (Mario Kart 7)

Music Park (or Melody Motorway if you're bri'ish) is a track that I've always had a soft spot for, and even if its musical gimmick isn't as pronounced as the previous submissions, I feel like it could make for a fun stage in its own right. The main stage would be a piano, with each key making a different note when stepped on, with drums and cymbals occasionally coming in from the sides to bounce fighters around (drums would be solid, while cymbals would be soft platforms).
Note that if this stage creates music instead of reacting to it, it will not be able to have a music track at all.

FazDude

Smash Master
Oh, if that's the case, I've got an idea which is the same thing, but would actually benefit from having no music in a weird sense.

Music Mode (Mario Paint)

We already have Paint Mode as a PictoChat reskin, but Music Mode would be entirely its own stage. There are always two soft platforms in the center of the stage, but rows of notes will regularly be placed around the stage to serve as temporary hard platforms. Each platform produces its respective sound when landed on, but not when walking on it.

Baysha

Smash Ace
This may be a bit of a stretch, but...

Auto-Mario Medley
This stage takes place in the middle of an automatic Mario Maker level, with the difference being instead of Mario being pushed around by various obstacles, it's a platform to allow for move freedom of movement. The platform collides with various objects that start chain-reactions in order to make the sounds for the music (which is a medley of various Mario songs.) Kind of similar to this. (But with different songs of course) Fighters can interact with the objects to "break" the song.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Auto-Mario Medley
This stage takes place in the middle of an automatic Mario Maker level, with the difference being instead of Mario being pushed around by various obstacles, it's a platform to allow for move freedom of movement. The platform collides with various objects that start chain-reactions in order to make the sounds for the music (which is a medley of various Mario songs.) Kind of similar to this. (But with different songs of course)
The objects would be hazards, right? Also I can't really imagine this working without a BGM, which you haven't provided.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Baysha Baysha
You haven't provided a link to the song

I also need the aesthetic described, specifically what Mario Maker games and/or level types are featured

Also, if you modify a submission in response to me pointing something out, you need to respond to the thread to inform me of edits, primarily because of double post restrictions - especially if it's late into the day.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace

Auto-Mario Medley
This stage takes place in the middle of an automatic Mario Maker level, with the difference being instead of Mario being pushed around by various obstacles, it's a platform to allow for move freedom of movement. The platform collides with various objects that start chain-reactions in order to make the sounds for the music (which is a medley of various Mario songs.) Kind of similar to this. (But with different songs of course) Fighters can interact with the objects to "break" the song.
On further thought, I don't really think this stage is fit for this job. I don't really know what balance between "normal stage" and "wacky stage" to go with and I can't find a good song for it.

D

Deleted member

Imajin (1).png

Imajin

From the game that the western Super Mario Brothers 2 is based on. I have no idea if he's actually eligible for this game ownership wise but I figured he would be a good historical pick. Since his game was reskinned into a Mario game he would likely share a lot of similarities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Mushroom Athletic music will be used

By removing my vote for Cashregister9's Direct, FazDude's Direct will be used
Small Mario

I was quite tempted to submit Koopa Troopa or Pauline for this, but I gotta stick to my guns and keep pushing for funny small man. He'd be lighter and weaker than Mario. but have incredible, Jigglypuff-esque mobility.
Mario Clone: Builder Mario

He's a Mario... who builds!

In all seriousness, even if we have to stick fairly close to the Mario moveset mold, I think Builder Mario would be a fun addition. Plus, his hammer and Builder Boxes could provide some deviations from Mario and Dr. Mario (I'd imagine the latter would be a Down Special).
View attachment 355615
Imajin

From the game that the western Super Mario Brothers 2 is based on. I have no idea if he's actually eligible for this game ownership wise but I figured he would be a good deep pull. Since his game was reskinned into a Mario game he would likely share a lot of similarities.
Please vote here for Mario's clone

DK Rap Studios

Similar to Hanenbow in Brawl, this stage can only play one song: the original N64 DK Rap. The stage resembles the dark void the DK rap is sung in in DK64, it appears as a Final Destination clone with walled platforms with not much in the way of aesthetics outside of a turntable and kong crowd in the background, but different hazards appear in time to the song

“If you know the words, you can join in too”: Subtitles appear and can be used as platforms, the platforms disappear once the chorus starts

“He’s finally back to kick some tail” a giant DK foot kicks the stage, making it slanted

“His coconut gun can fire in spurts, if he shoots ya’, it’s gonna hurt” a coconut gun appears in the background, it fires a giant coconut into the middle of the stage in tune to the words “spurts”, “ya’” and “hurt”. The stage becomes even again around the words “can fire”

“He’s bigger, faster, and stronger too” all fighters become bigger, faster, and stronger too. This lasts throughout the chorus until this line in Tiny’s verse:

“She can shrink in size to suit her mood” all fighters become smaller, lighter and weaker - however their mobility improves further beyond what they had when big.

“And climb up trees” palm trees appear on the side of the stage, serving as walls to prevent horizontal KOs. Fighters grow back to normal when the chorus starts.

“Stretch his arms out, just for you” the trees disappear and the stage expands to have walkoffs.

“Inflate himself, just like a balloon” the balloon from the DKC2 lava stages flies in, moving horizontally from one blast zone to the next and being usable as a platform. Once the chorus starts, the stage shrinks back to its original size.

“He can fly real high with his jetpack on” the platform disappears and fighters are suspended in air not unlike the underwater stages. This lasts for the entirety of Diddy’s verse and ends come the chorus

“Can pick up a boulder with relative ease, makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze” A boulder is thrown onto the stage, damaging anyone caught or crushed by it - Chunky’s fist immediately smashes the boulder, creating a noticeable dent in the stage.

“He may move slow, he can’t jump high, but kong’s one hell of a guy!” Fire obstacles rain onto the stage as fighters become slow, making them harder to avoid.

“Come on Cranky, take it to the fridge!” Both of the Chunky phases (dent, fire, and slow) end, but the stage becomes slippery with ice and food items spawn extremely often, this lasts until the end of the song, where the DK64 pause menu plays for 30 seconds while platforms appear in a layout similar to the Melee Adventure Yoshi stage (two tilted soft platforms) and a walkoff is created to give players time to catch a breath before the song starts again. The intermission form is the stage’s form with hazards off.

Kongo 64 gets Melee Jungle Japes
View attachment 355557
Beep Block Skyway

Based on the eponymous level in Super Mario 3D World, the stage consists of red and blue Beep Blocks. These Beep Blocks alternate between outlines and solid blocks, so that the red blocks can be used as platforms when the blue blocks are outlines and vice versa. This change happens every once in a while based on the beat, and is signalled by three beeps, after which the solid blocks turn to outlines and vice versa.
Oh, if that's the case, I've got an idea which is the same thing, but would actually benefit from having no music in a weird sense.

Music Mode (Mario Paint)

We already have Paint Mode as a PictoChat reskin, but Music Mode would be entirely its own stage. There are always two soft platforms in the center of the stage, but rows of notes will regularly be placed around the stage to serve as temporary hard platforms. Each platform produces its respective sound when landed on, but not when walking on it.
Please vote here for the stage

WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever Is it correct for the to assume Beep Block Skyway would the theme for Beep Block Skyway?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit animations for Kamek & Toady!

As far as I can tell there are no characters left who don't have Final Smashes, so please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Kamek & Toady

Submit a healing item!

Please submit an item that heals

Submit a healing ally contact!
Please submit a healing ally contact!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Kamek/Toady Taunts
  • Up: Kamek lets out his signature laugh.
  • Left: Kamek waves his wand in the air as Toady hovers around him.
  • Right: Kamek practices his magic on Toady, transforming it into a random Yoshi's Island enemy for a moment (although it always retains its propeller)
  • Down: Kamek spins in place on his broomstick.
Kamek/Toady Victories:
  • Kamek swoops across the screen on his broom before posing in front of it.
  • A group of Toadies are seen carrying a Baby Yoshi away, with Kamek following behind while cackling.
    • If Baby Mario was present in the match, the Toadies will carry him away instead, leaving him absent from the results screen.
  • Kamek waves his wand in the air, preparing to cast a finisher spell... before Toady bumps into him and causes him to drop his wand, causing Kamek to glare at his lackey.
  • A group of Toadies repeatedly toss Kamek into the air in celebration, while Kamek isn't too happy about the ordeal.
Healing Item: Bowser's Sourpuss Bread

When eaten, Bowser's Sourpuss Bread usually heals a good amount of damage. However, since it's Bowser who's making it, it isn't always of the best quality; There is a small chance you'll take a considerable amount of damage when you eat it!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My sleep schedule is all over the place lately, so I'll be doing the thread update early.

By removing my vote for Beep Block Skyway, DK Rap Studios joins the stage lineup!

On the topic of memes, Bowser's Sourpuss Bread will be the new item. No Ally contacts will be added

FazDude's Kamek taunts and victories will be used.

Our winner for Mario's clone is...

straight from the Dream Factory: Imajin joins the battle! Maybe not a deep cut per say, but certainly a niche and unexpected historical pick!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit Imajin's differences from Mario!

Please submit Imajin's moveset differences from Mario! Feel free to take from the overall Yume Kojo lore and not just what's presented in Doki Doki Panic - I've provided a great video you can use for reference. Try to keep him close to Mario's moveset. no blackface shrunken heads please

Submit a Final Smash for Imajin!

Please submit a Final Smash for Imajin!

Submit alt costumes for Imajin!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Imajin! You can include the other playable characters from DDP if you desire, as well as the other Yume Kojo mascots.

Submit a stage for Imajin!

Please submit a stage based not on Super Mario Bros. 2, but either the Yume Kojo festival itself (be it the promotion or actual event) or general Arabian tropes (for example Shy Guy Bazaar)

Submit music for Maple Tree!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Maple Tree

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Alts
  1. Imajin
  2. Lina
  3. Mama
  4. Papa
  5. Imajin with striped mask
  6. Lina with two-sided mask
  7. Mama with star mask
  8. Papa with clown mask

I really wanted the monkey and the babies, trust me.

Maple Tree
Maple Treeway
Maple Treeway (New Remix)
Maple Treeway (New Remix V2)
Autumn Mountain Battle

Arabian Night

I guess I'll add in a Wario stage. This stage has you perched atop a flying carpet as the main platform - unlike most stages, this platform is fully soft (pass-through), because different platforms and hazards will fly by both above and beneath the carpet at different speeds. (think of it as Umbra meets Rainbow Cruise with a pinch of Mario Bros.) Unlike Umbra, platforms below the carpet are just as common as platforms above. Some of the platforms that spawn are soft, others are hard.
Imajin
Mario is a shoto, Dr. Mario is a bruiser, Luigi and Gooigi are grapplers, and Imajin is a zoner. He's the most nimble of the "plumbers" and can keep foes away well, but suffers from low power

1. Imajin is fast and can navigate the air well, great for running away when used with his two projectiles, however his power is poor and he's on Kirby/Jigglypuff levels of lightweight
  2. Neutral B is a Turnip Toss - Imajin tosses a turnip, which he can angle in three trajectories. It bounces off a foe and can bounce three times. This can be really useful in FFAs, and has niche uses in competitive should the trajectory + foe's weight align
  3. For his down B, Magic Carpet Ride, a tiny Pigit on a Magic Carpet surrounds and spins around him, similarly to Cappy in Mario's down B - this will always send a foe the opposite direction of Imajin but deals no damage. This has a bigger disjoint but is still better for getting close foes away.
  4. Imajin's Up B is Super Jump. This is a chargable move that suspends Imajin in air until it's released, where he uppercutes. This move doesn't deal much damage but goes very high.
  5. Side B is Carpet - this is a projectile that itself reflects projectiles, much like the oft-discussed Cappy concept. The animation is the same as cape
  6. Imajin generally uses more kicks thanks to his pointy boots. A bicycle kick for his up smash, a PM Wario-esque forward smash kick, and a NASB SpongeBob-esque forward air.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Imajin Final Smash: Yume Kojo!
Imajin throws a book forwards; If it makes contact with anyone, a clawed hand will pull them inside. A cinematic then plays depicting the Yume Kojo event, albiet with Doki Doki Panic/SMB2 enemies celebrating instead of real-life people. Caught up in the celebration, the opponent is bumped into some fireworks, which launch them upwards before exploding with DDP's "BOMB" explosion, dealing major damage and knockback.

Imajin Stage: Shy Guy Bazaar (Mario Kart 7)

I love Arabian Night and will probably vote for it when the time comes, but I at least want to throw this stage into the running. I'm a sucker for Mario Kart stages.

This stage would be a walk-off, with three hut roofs serving as soft platforms. On ocassion, Shy Guys will race through the bazaar in their karts, just like Figure-8 Circuit.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Imajin moveset changes and FazDude's Final Smash will be used by default

My Imajin alts will be used by default

My Maple Tree music will be used by default

Arabian Night

I guess I'll add in a Wario stage. This stage has you perched atop a flying carpet as the main platform - unlike most stages, this platform is fully soft (pass-through), because different platforms and hazards will fly by both above and beneath the carpet at different speeds. (think of it as Umbra meets Rainbow Cruise with a pinch of Mario Bros.) Unlike Umbra, platforms below the carpet are just as common as platforms above. Some of the platforms that spawn are soft, others are hard.
Imajin Stage: Shy Guy Bazaar (Mario Kart 7)

I love Arabian Night and will probably vote for it when the time comes, but I at least want to throw this stage into the running. I'm a sucker for Mario Kart stages.

This stage would be a walk-off, with three hut roofs serving as soft platforms. On ocassion, Shy Guys will race through the bazaar in their karts, just like Figure-8 Circuit.
Please vote here for Imajin's stage

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit animations for Professor E. Gadd!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Professor E. Gadd!

Submit an after image trail!

Please submit up to 2 trails that create an after image!

Submit a scary pattern!
Please submit up to 4 patterns with a scary or spooky vibe!

Submit neckwear as headwear!

Please submit up to 5 pieces of headwear that go on the neck instead of the head!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Neckwear
  1. Scarf
  2. ? Block Bling
  3. Pearl necklace
  4. Bow tie
  5. Collar (think Yogi Bear)

Scary pattern
  1. Ghost transparent
  2. Ghost transparent glow
  3. Cobweb
  4. Fire patterns a la MTA Bowser (uncustomisable)

After images
  1. Smoke after image
  2. Water after image

FazDude

Smash Master
Afterimages
  • Rainbow Star-esque afterimages
  • Graffiti-style afterimages
Neckwear
  • Super Cape (only the part that goes around the neck, not the actual cape
  • Olympic medal
  • Peach-like brooch
  • Dimentio's collar
Scary Patterns
  • Boo Faces
  • Crossbones

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Scary Patterns:

• Orange With Black Zig-Zags, reminiscent of a Jack-O lantern's smile

• Striped wallpaper with portraits of the Boss ghosts of Luigi's Mansion

• Clown Cars in alternating patterns

• Dark Windows, similar to those in SM3DW's ghost house stages, with silhouettes of Boos outside.

E. Gadd. Taunts

• Up Taunt: He hops up into his lab chair and spins around, laughing (Ho Ho!)

• Left Taunt: He pulls out a mug, and tosses a Starbean with the other hand into it.

• Right Taunt: He pulls out the DS Time radar, and points it around, looking for a signal

• Down Taunt: He tosses a Wrench into the air, but it bonks him on the head on the way down, leading him to rub his head with the opposite hand.

E. Gadd Victory Animations

• He comes from offscreen, using the poltergust to suck up an orange ghost before being tripped and pulled over by the force of the ghost dragging him along.

• He uses a cloth to wipe off his glasses before putting them back on.

• He is scared by an appearing Boo, knocking him onto his feet.

• E. Gadd appears trapped inside of a portrait. Luigi appears as well and uses the Dark-Light device on the portrait, causing him to fall out.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Scary Patterns:

• Orange With Black Zig-Zags, reminiscent of a Jack-O lantern's smile

• Striped wallpaper with portraits of the Boss ghosts of Luigi's Mansion

• Clown Cars in alternating patterns

• Dark Windows, similar to those in SM3DW's ghost house stages, with silhouettes of Boos outside.
I feel these might be too complicated. Note that patterns go on parts of characters, not backgrounds, menus, or stages. Additionally, there's already a zig zag pattern with customisable colours

That being said, those are some brilliant E. Gadd animations, so I hope you'll stick around!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Lockjaw's Locker!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Lockjaw's Locker!

Submit the location for a Super Mario Strikers stage!

Please submit an arena from the Super Mario Strikers games to be used as a stage's location!

Submit a layout for a Super Mario Strikers stage!

Please submit a layout for the Super Mario Strikers stage! We will vote on the aesthetic seperately from the layout.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lockjaw’s Locker
Lockjaw’s Saga
Sawmill Thrill
Mining Melancholy
Crocodile Cacophony (Ultimate)

Gangplank Galleon gets Gangplank Galleon (Original)

Originally I was going to go for Galactic Stadium, but I feel I prefer this one because it has an audience:
Stormship Stadium

Layout
324FC23E-3D38-4D5B-A993-727BF51C4ACE.jpeg

The yellow parts are electric fences - this is a bit similar to Mario Stadium, just a little more brutal. The "soft platform" has a unique property where you can jump through or slide under it, but when being knocked back you'll bounce off of it, even if beneath. This stage is bigger than Mario Stadium

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Lockjaw's Saga Music
----
Mario Strikers Location: The Vice (resubmission)

Mario Strikers Layout (resubmission)
vice layout.png

For some reason, my original submission doesn't show up when I search for it, so I'm gonna have to retype this from scratch. Black platforms are hard, yellows are soft, and the goals are merely cosmetic - If you KO an opponent through either section of the blast zone past a goal, confetti will appear to celebrate your "goal".

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
I feel these might be too complicated. Note that patterns go on parts of characters, not backgrounds, menus, or stages. Additionally, there's already a zig zag pattern with customisable colours

That being said, those are some brilliant E. Gadd animations, so I hope you'll stick around!
Ah, Gotcha. Thanks for welcoming me, I have been lurking this thread for a while!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lockjaw’s Locker
Lockjaw’s Saga
Sawmill Thrill
Mining Melancholy
Crocodile Cacophony (Ultimate)

Gangplank Galleon gets Gangplank Galleon (Original)

Originally I was going to go for Galactic Stadium, but I feel I prefer this one because it has an audience:
Stormship Stadium

Layout
View attachment 355827
The yellow parts are electric fences - this is a bit similar to Mario Stadium, just a little more brutal. The "soft platform" has a unique property where you can jump through or slide under it, but when being knocked back you'll bounce off of it, even if beneath. This stage is bigger than Mario Stadium
Lockjaw's Saga Music
----
Mario Strikers Location: The Vice (resubmission)

Mario Strikers Layout (resubmission)
View attachment 355828
For some reason, my original submission doesn't show up when I search for it, so I'm gonna have to retype this from scratch. Black platforms are hard, yellows are soft, and the goals are merely cosmetic - If you KO an opponent through either section of the blast zone past a goal, confetti will appear to celebrate your "goal".
Please vote here for the Strikers layout
Here for the Strikers aesthetic
and here for Lockjaw music

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit animations for Undodog & Yamamura!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Undodog & Yamamura!

Submit a unique form of artifical balancing!

Spammy friend got you down? We're here to fix that! Please submit an artificial way to provide players advantages and disadvantages - note that custom balance from Ultimate isn't included by default, so you'll have to submit it if you want it!

Submit a list of starter characters and stages!

Please submit a list of characters and stages to be starters - any content added after this will be unlockable by default with exceptions made for special circumstances (for example, if the starter fighter roster is all the main/marketable Mario characters and Koopa Troopa is added later he could be made a starter). How this content is unlocked will be discussed in the near future. Having no unlockables will be a voting option.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Artificial balancing: Disablers
You can select per player slot certain moves and abilities to disable
  1. Specials
  2. Grabs
  3. Double jump
  4. Air dodge/dash (I've been leaving this ambigious lmao)
  5. Block
  6. Smash attacks
  7. Normals/tilts
  8. Spot dodge
  9. Picking up items
  10. Parry
  11. Run
Turn on or off as many as you want! Just as good for challenges as it is for lowering the skill gap.

Starter fighters:
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Yoshi
Starter stages:
  1. Mushroom Kingdom U
  2. Mushroom Kingdom Melee
  3. Peach's Castle
  4. Bowser's Castle
  5. Mario Circuit U

Undodog taunts
  1. Duck Hunt's handstand dance
  2. Duck Hunt's hands up dance
  3. Undodog falls apart, Yamamura fixes him back
  4. Undodog hops in place twice, back and forth
Undodog victories
  1. A Mario World goal pole phases into existence and a "Status Clear" notification appears that says "Defeat amount of stocks taken second place character", Undodog jumps through makes it disappear. The notification remains. Yamamura flies onto the pole when it appears, but falls off when it disappears
  2. Undodog drinks out of a dog bowl, while Yamamura has bird seed
  3. A Mario Paint scene where the words "yay undodog!" are crudely written with drawings of generic non-undo dogs and dog stamps. Undodog and Yamamura are themselves absent
  4. Undodog sleeps a la Pikachu next to a trophy, while Yamamura desperately tries to wake him up and alert him of victory

Last edited:
Top Bottom