• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I think we need to be realistic with the enemies we submit. We can’t just submit enemies from an obscure indie game no one’s heard of, and we can’t submit enemies from an obscure one-off, spin-off game that no one talks about anymore (The latter can have one enemy, but not the bias treatment).
Yeah I agree, smash run had a few one off enemies from games like find mii and rythmn heaven

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
OK, good to know. I was going to submit Bubsy enemies but I'll come up with a few different enemies.

We have a lot of Mario, DK, and even Wario content but next to none from Yoshi, so here's 2 Yosh enemies

Fuzzy

Any kind of contact with Fuzzy (including from projectiles) will leave you stunned and dizzy. It does not have screen shaking effects though.

Spear Guy

I was originally going to submit Pak E. Derm for this but Spear Guy is more iconic. Spear Guy does not attack in any form, but rather carries a giant spear, much bigger than any spear Shy Guys have held in canon, which will stop you from passing through. He will sometimes turn around, which leaves him open if you're facing his behind. You can quite easily jump atop the spear, but if you land on it you'll take very small damage

For racial sensitivity concerns, the grass skirt is removed and replaced with green cloth akin to the redesign of Papu Papu in Crash. The face paint however, stays.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
DKC looks a little light on enemies so I'll fix that

Klobber.jpg

Klobber

With Item Barrels being a thing I think having this enemy would provide some surprises, Klobbers themselves dont damage fighters but they can knock players into hazards like pits and other enemies, they are also fast and somewhat durable, there is a yellow variant that can knock off stat boosts and a black varient that will explode when defeated

TikiGoon.png

Tiki Goon
These enemeis are quite simple, they walk back and forth biting any fighter they encouter, however if you light them on fire of infinite another elemental attack they will be alight with that specific element and become faster and stronger, they come in groups of 3-8

TikiTank.png

Tiki Tank

Tiki Tanks act the same as Tiki Goons but they have more hp, they also cant be destroyed with normal attacks at first, instead you need to use a smash attack to flip there heads revealing there weak points

Lemmington.png

Lemmington

A standard wall crawling enemy, they are quite fast and there wheels can only be destroyed by a projectile or item.

Edit I also noticed that this mode doesn't have any support or bonus enemies so I'll add some ideas

Tasty_Snurp.png
Rare_Snurp.png
show.png

Snurps (Miitopia)
A type of enemy consisting of tasty, rare, and gold varieties, they hop around the halls of smash run minding there own buisness until they encounter a player, then they will rapidly jump away until they encounter a dead end, then they will teleport away and never be seen again. Snurps focus on dropping in order potent healing items, large stat boosts, and a large coin horde.

Coincoffer.jpg

Coincoffers on the other hand are more focused on you hunting them, they are invisible and you need to track there footsteps, when you hear the peak of these footsteps you use a smash attack to make them visible again and smack the coins and stat boosts out of them.

Life_Spell_Punk.png

Finally Life Spellpunks (Skylanders) are healers, they will use there life magic energy to heal any enemy near them, they can also heal themselves as well and are capable of flight and teleportation, if alone of with other Life Spellpunks they will lob halls of green life energy at you as a attack

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I have a few ace attorney tracks to add. I have a lot more but I'll wait for if anyone else has any ideas:
Pursuit - Cornered (Ace Attorney 1)
The Steel Samurai (Ace Attorney 1)
Pursuit - Questioned (Justice for All)
Fragrance of Dark Coffee (Trials and Tribulations)
Cross Examination - Moderate (Apollo Justice)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I want to add some general tracks to the game

CUPHEAD
Shooting and Looting
Railroad Wrath
Funfare Fever

Mario
64 Medley (Overworld, Underground, Ice World)
Gloam Valley (Super Paper Mario)
Sammer's Kingdom (A combination of Sammer's Kingdim and Battle Time from Super Paper Mario)
Battle Medley (Remixed Medley of the main battle themes of all paper mario games)

DK
DK Rap (original)

SONIC
Night Boss Battle (Unleashed)

ZELDA

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A single enemy for a very small Nintendo IP that'd have no chance as a playable.

Robot Dog (Drill Dozer)
9299CBC7-E1E8-41E8-863D-339EBCB23BB2.jpeg

Goddard The Robot Dog hops around, usually going from the leftmost of the screen to the rightmost. It will try to bite you when it gets close, which is telegraphed by it opening its mouth. Its open mouth is also its weak spot, meaning you have to attack right before it bites.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Surprised we do not have these enemies.
pac-man-ghosts.png

Ghosts (Pac-Man)
There are four main Pac-Man ghosts that will show up, either individually or together as a group, Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde. There will be rare appearances from Sue, a purple one. The ghosts will float around in mid-air, going in multiple directions, with each one taking a different tactic. Inky, the cyan one, will generally go around the area, not necessarily trying to track you down directly, but trying to cover a lot of ground. Blinky, the red one, will try to follow the player directly. Pinky (guess her color) will try to go around the player and try to ambush you, blocking your path. Clyde, the orange one, has seemingly random movement, making him erratic and unpredictable. Sue, if she appears, will try to chase you down initially, but if she gets closer to you, will try to move back. A particular quirk of the Ghosts is if you manage to get an invincibility power-up, the ghosts will start temporarily blinking blue and all try to run away from you, and they will generally be more vulnerable to attacks themselves.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hey I have an idea for how Bosses can be implemented

In smash run solo while surviving incresingly endurance waves of enemies you can enter special black doors that can activate a boss fight, that way bosses cans still be used as well

Speaking of which I made a miniboss, well minibosses

500px-Kluff_n_Klout.png

Kuff'n'Kloat

These kremlings come pairs and are extremely durable, Kuff tries to do big jumps in and attempt to crush and bury you while Kloat uses his tackling dash maneuver to knock out anyone in his way, they use these two moves in tandem to maximize damage, there weak to explosives and if you flinch one the other will get stunned as well

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I want to add some general tracks to the game

CUPHEAD
Shooting and Looting
Railroad Wrath
Funfare Fever

Mario
64 Medley (Overworld, Underground, Ice World)
Gloam Valley (Super Paper Mario)
Sammer's Kingdom (A combination of Sammer's Kingdim and Battle Time from Super Paper Mario)
Battle Medley (Remixed Medley of the main battle themes of all paper mario games)

DK
DK Rap (original)

SONIC
Night Boss Battle (Unleashed)

ZELDA
Sorry but for now I probably won't be able to add music tracks from commercials. I'll add the rest of the tracks though.

Anyways, everyone, here are the options for Job #51. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order. You can only vote for your own submission in second or last place.
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Diddy's Kong Quest
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Gangplank Galleon
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Mine Cart Madness
Pupp135 Pupp135 25m

My votes:
1. 25m
2. Gangplank Galleon
3. Mine Cart Madness

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Also since no one thought if any cuphead enemeis I made my own
Orange_fish.png

Puffer Gang (yes that's there name)
They act as basic destroyable obstacles, they can either float and not move (red) or rise out of water/bottomless pits in different patterns (orange)
Squid.png

Ink Squid
These background enemies cant attack but if you get hit by there ink pellets they will cover the screen in blackness, smash attacks can one shot them.
OliveBat.png

Olive Bat
They will try to fly towards your general direction, if that dosnt work they will shoot Olive pits as projectiles, the pink pits are faster but weaker than the red pits
Wall_sprite.png

Face Gate
Minibosses that will block corridors, they will spit out ink blobs that bounce in different arcs with the pink blobs being stronger but the black blobs blinding you, there weak point is there pink moving face, sometimes they will whistle causing weak enemies to be summoned to assist it.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #51 voting:
Diddy’s Kong Quest 5
Gangplank Galleon 10
Mine Cart Madness 9
25m 6

That means we’re going to add Gangplank Galleon to this game. Now onto Job #52 and Job #53 which we’ll do at the same time. I feel like since moveset jobs don’t get too many responses and DK and Samus’s movesets will likely have a lot of elements from Smash in our universe, I’ll just put them both at the same time.

Job #52: Submit A Moveset for Donkey Kong

Job #53: Submit A Moveset for Samus

For both jobs, your moveset only needs the specials and maybe a final smash. If some of the moves are similar to ones already in smash in our universe, that’s fine. Just be sure there’s at least some differences in moves.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong moveset
donkey-kong-barrel.png

B: Barrel Throw
Donkey Kong pulls out a barrel, then tosses it if you tap the button again. What this does depends on if you're up close to the foe. If you are, you'll just smash it on them for a very devastating Smash Attack like move. However, if you just toss it, it will move around the ground like a regular barrel item rolling around, but somewhat faster, slightly damaging in its path, and able to trip up or push away foes. DK can also choose to not tap the button and carry it for a while, which will slow his movement down, but he can approach someone with it and then smash them up close.

AutoFireBarrel.png

Up-B: Barrel Cannon
Donkey Kong suddenly gets encased in a barrel that starts spinning around in mid-air. Once you tap the B button again, he will shoot out, in whatever direction he's facing. Any character in his path will be hit hard, almost on the level of the barrel smash. You can slightly angle it and time it, but it's very tricky, but recovery-wise, if you pull it off, it will get you really far.

donkey-kong-roll.png

Side-B: Roll Attack
Donkey Kong rolls forward for a certain distance, potentially hitting into opponents. DK can use this to cover distance, including gaining further momentum in the air, which can also be slightly angled to hit in multiple spots.

1200px-Hand_Slap_SSB4_Wii_U.jpg

Down-B: Hand Slap
Basically the same attack he has in Smash currently. It's from his games, and has some good secondary functions, so it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0OyYPXics&t=260s
Final Smash: Moon Punch
DK launches up into space, then comes back down via punching the moon into the stage, which is definitely big, covers a lot of area, and will smash a lot of foes away.

Additional notes
-Punching and grabbing are in his other attacks, including a Smash Attack akin to the wind-up punch. He can also still grab someone and move around with them.

I may add to this with a Samus moveset in a bit, or I'll do it in another post if other people do their own moveset posts.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
DK:

Neutral B: Uppercut

The same as giant punch, but an uppercut instead of a forwards punch. References the ending of DKC2

Down B: Headbutt

Same as DK's canon side B

Side B: Barrel Throw

A rolling projectile - when it falls off a platform it goes straight down, and should it land on a platform below it'll roll the opposite direction. Can be destroyed with melee attacks but not projectiles.

Up B: Arrow Barrel

The arrow barrel spins around in 8 directions, and when you press B again it'll shoot you in that direction, hurting anyone in your path. Because it spins, you can go straight down if you desire.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I have a moveset for Samus:

Neutral Special: Ice Beam

Samus fires a small blast of energy forward. If the move is charged up it’ll fire a much larger blast forward.

The move can’t actually freeze people, but if it’s charged it can occasionally make people move slower for a couple of seconds.

Side Special: Missiles
The side special pretty much works like it does in our universe, but there’s an extra part to the attack. If you charge it up it’ll become a Super Missile which will cause a fairly big explosion on impact. You can only have five super missiles per content.

The down special and up special are the same as they are in our universe.

Final Smash: Hyper Beam
For about six seconds the baby metroid will fly around the screen. If it attaches to anyone, it’ll do continuous damage to them and they’ll be stuck in place. Samus will then automatically shoot a huge, long yellow beam at them which does lots of damage on impact. The beam can sometimes hit other people if they’re in the way.

64A60FB5-DCDF-4A78-B404-C45BE2916D80.jpeg

Some other changes:
-She can crawl using her morph ball
-Her ledge attack has her go into a morph ball and roll forward to reference Metroid Fusion
-She shoots energy balls for her jab
-She has three jumps and her third jump has her flipping around like her up special to reference the space jump ability

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Since Wario has a seperate music track list despite having no fighters, I feel like giving some of the other non playable series their own tracks

• Sanctuary Guardian - EarthBound
  • Sky Ace - Rockin 'Kats
  • Fireworks Factory - Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
  • Boss Battle - Miitopia
Note that Streetpass Quest and Skylanders are being treated as one and the same with Miitopia and Spyro respectively in this case.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
My own one off tracks as well

Stage 1 (Ghouls and Ghosts)
Battle (Yokai Watch)
Pollyana (Mother, the song not the ingame version)
Green Greens (Kirby's Adventure)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Samus Aran moveset [more of an EX to another one, like I did for Scorpion]
My move ideas aren't that much different from Champion's. Neutral combo would indeed be the pea-shooter Power Beam, traveling a short distance, and Smash attack is the Charge Beam, similarly to Mega Man in our timeline. Only two Specials would really be that different

Power_missile.jpg

B: Missiles/Beams
This works initially as it does in Smash, complete with the Super Missile option. However, via taunting and changing settings on your cannon, you can change to various other projectile types. The first are Ice Missiles, which can freeze foes, as well as a charge to create Diffusion Missiles, which, in addition to the previous aspects of the Ice Missiles and generally increasing in damage, can create shockwaves that reverberate further, though not quite as large as they are in their original game. The next two options are powered up beams, with the Wave Beam shooting multiple energy projectiles that spiral around for a short distance before eventually combining into one large blast at the end of their trajectory. The Spazer Beam will simply shoot out three longer, but thinner projectiles, one slightly higher, one in the middle, and one closer to the ground, which can travel for a slightly longer distance than all of the other beams, as well.

Smguide_speedbooster.jpg

B Side: Speed Booster
Samus runs in place before charging directly forward, energy seeming to pulse around her. Once she hits into a foe or something else, she'll stop and jump back a bit, but otherwise, this can be used as a fairly good recovery option, as well. This can even destroy a projectile aimed at her, but that will also snap her out of it. There's generally a slight cool down on this move, as well, so as to not have it get spammed and stacked up over the course of a match.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so I think I'll finish both our moveset jobs right about now. We'll actually do ranked voting for this one so please vote for your top two most wanted in order. You can only vote for your own submission in last place. Here are the options for both movesets:
Job #52 (Donkey Kong moveset)
Smash Ultimate DK Moveset
AlRex AlRex
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

Job #53 (Samus moveset)
Smash Ultimate Samus moveset
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
AlRex AlRex

My votes:
1. Wario ³'s Dk
2. AlRex Dk

1. Smash Ultimate Samus
2. My Samus

AlRex

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong
1. Wario Wario Wario DK
2. AlRex DK

Samus
1. Champion of Hyrule Samus
2. AlRex Samus

This all sounds like tooting my own horn sort of, but the options are limited a bit.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright then, here are results of our moveset voting:
Wario Wario Wario DK 11
AlRex DK 9

Smash Ultimate Samus 6
Champion of Hyrule Samus 12
AlRex Samus 7

So that means the DK moveset of Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario and my Samus moveset wins this job. Now onto the next job...

Job #54: Submit a Small Gameplay Mechanic
Alright so this job will add a bit of a smaller gameplay mechanic. Later on we'll probably add one more which will be the last new gameplay mechanic of the game. You can submit pretty much anything: stage builder. home run contest, a trophy mechanic, boss battles mode, or even new ideas. Just make sure it's smaller than Smash Run. Please submit how the mechanic would work and why it should be in this game.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I’m submitting trophies. They were part of Smash since Melee and were abruptly taken away in Ultimate. If this submission wins then I assume they could be submitted like Smash Run enemies. However, the submissions should be at least realistic and not biased.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright I think I'll add the big list of ace attorney tracks I mentioned before:

Pursuit - Cornered (Ace Attorney 1)
Questioning (Ace Attorney 1)
Turnabout Sisters Ballad (Ace Attorney 1)
Detention Center - Jailer’s Elegy (Ace Attorney 1)
The Steel Samurai (Ace Attorney 1)
Pursuit - Questioned (Justice for All)
Trick and Magic (Justice for All)
Phoenix Wright - Objection (Justice for All)
Psyche Lock (Justice for All)
Objection! (Trials and Tribulations)
Questioning - Allegro (Trials and Tribulations)
Telling the Truth (Trials and Tribulations)
The Fragrance of Black Coffee (Trials and Tribulations)
Cross Examination - Moderate (Apollo Justice)
Trucy’s Theme (Apollo Justice)
Kitaki Theme (Apollo Justice)
Pursuit - Lying Coldly (Miles Edgeworth Investigations)
Contradiction at the Crime Scene (Miles Edgeworth Investigations)
Pursuit - Wanting to Find the Truth (Gyakuten Kenji 2)
Logic Trinity (Dual Destinies)
Simon Blackquill - Distorted Swordsmanship (Dual Destinies)
Court Begins (Great Ace Attorney)
Pursuit - The Great Turnabout (Great Ace Attorney)
Prelude to a Blossoming Attorney (Great Ace Attorney 2)
Confess the Truth (Great Ace Attorney 2)
Pursuit - Cornering Together (Spirit of Justice)
Cheerful People (Spirit of Justice)
Dhurke - A Dragon Never Yields (Spirit of Justice)

I'll also add Arabesque from Street Fighter EX because I kinda feel like it just feels odd to have only one track from the EX series

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I’ll submit a Boss Battle Mode. A lot of these franchises have a ton of boss potential. It would be cool to give one boss per series that has a rep (definitely not every series will get a boss in this game). For example, Giga Bowser could represent Super Mario or the Death Egg Robot could represent Sonic the Hedgehog. We could vote and decide what series in this game deserves a boss. The entire mode could work just like Brawl’s Boss Rush Mode. Depending on the difficulty settings the players chose, there could also be a some kind of Health Ball that flys around to give out health when a player breaks it, only exclusive to Boss Battle Mode. A Boss Battle Mode would help people practice using different characters and give players a bigger challenge if they desire.

AlRex

Smash Lord
I'll add a Museum in general. In this section, you can look at Profiles w/3D models [essentially like Trophies], not only for Characters, Enemies, Items, and Stages, but also Game Profiles [mostly for games the playable characters or any other character, stage, etc. featured debuted in], Music, Movie Clips [cutscenes or trailers, possibly some secret clips like old commercials, as well] and Misc. Artwork [original to the game or even certain old promotional artwork].

So to lay out the Museum section more simply...
Profile Gallery
Jukebox
Theater
Art Gallery

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My submission will be Masterpieces.
However, this will not be the same as the official Smash's masterpieces, instead providing full games from the PS2 era and earlier - but only one per series, if a series is even applicable (Other than the obvious M-rated and modern debut series, Carmen Sandiego's PC roots and the possibility of innacuracies in said games could prove troublesome)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright so I said we'll do a different vote later on for the last small gameplay mechanic, but I think I've changed my mind on that because I've realized most of the responses to that will probably just be resubmissions and might not have many original ideas. So we'll just add the top two most voted mechanics once we do the voting in a few hours and this'll be the last gameplay mechanic job.

Personally I think that since we'll add two mechanics it'll be good to have one related to gameplay and one like AlRex's museum submission that isn't technically "gameplay"

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Got some smash run pokemon
122.png

Mr Mime
Mr Mime uses reflect as an attack, it's a barrier that can be broken using a smash attack but can return projectiles to the shooter at twice the power. Aside from that Mr Mime can also use Phycic as a beam attack.

250px-763Tsareena.png

Tsareena
A miniboss, Tsareena would at first stand back and taunt to admire its beauty, should you attack it will use Power Whip to hit you from a short distance and up close will either use the burying Stomp or Flower giving Trop Kick
050Diglett.png

Diglet
Diglet would try to use Tackle in a weak attempt at harming the player directly. however it can also bury undergroud using Dig to do a stronger attack.

download (2).jpeg

Spewpa
Spewpa would shuffle back and forth and mind it's own buisness, should someone disturb it they will use a cloud of spores to lower random stats as an attack, It can also use the movement slowing String Shot to directly harm the player

Top Bottom