• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The votes came in pretty quick so I think I’ll finish up this job now. Here are the results:
Kirby 8
Donkey Kong 11
Samus 8
Ratchet & Clank 3
Rayman 4
Mega Man 8

So that means DK is in, but we also have a three way tie between Kirby, Samus and Mega Man. Alright then, let's break it with a strawpoll:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Also I have a couple ideas for Smash Run enemies:

Bomb (Final Fantasy)
See the source image

It flies around and then will explode if it's not attacked and destroyed in ten seconds. It dosen't take much damage to KO it though.

Guard (MGS)
See the source image

The guard walks around, and then will shoot at you if you're spotted. You can sneak around the guard by staying out of sight and jumping over him

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Here are some Mortal Kombat enemy ideas.

Lin Kuei Cyborg (Mortal Kombat)
708B148C-46C7-494A-97B5-E4AF5C9D1109.jpeg

The cyborg will either do two options:
1. run at fighters and do basic attacks with it’s enhanced cyborg strength.
2. shoot long ranged missiles at fighters.

Tarkatan Soldier (Mortal Kombat)
014E68E2-E3C7-4B7B-AB61-6AE061ACD855.jpeg

The Tarkatan Soldier will immediately charge, while using it’s arm blades to slash fighters.

Masked Guards (Mortal Kombat)
03847822-C80C-4BC7-93E1-E329FF5462A0.jpeg

The Masked Guards would attack fighters with their long naginatas and be a lot more defensive, compared to the other two. They are very good with blocking, so you will have to wait for a good opening while trying to dodge their attacks.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The votes came in and I’m happy to announce Samus is getting in this game! Now onto the next job...

Job #46: Submit a Carmen Sandiego Moveset
This job will add a moveset for Carmen Sandiego. This'll probably be a pretty interesting moveset job given the type of games the Carmen Sandiego titles are. As always with moveset jobs, I'll probably start the next job soon for all the people who aren't really interested in movesets.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Gonna throw in an enemy and mini boss here. (Yes, Smash Dungeon had mini-bosses.)

Bob-Omb
83764393-D722-4B1A-9702-5678E7E62753.png

It’s a simple enemy. The bob-omb walks around and starts glowing red and blows up if you get too close. Unlike the Creeper enemy I submitted, the bob-omb can’t cancel out of its explosion and it has a smaller range.

King Bob-Omb
25C70885-4BB5-4ECB-B55E-B1282FDAF046.png

King Bob-Omb would be a mini boss who doesn’t appear much. He would attack by throwing bombs, winding up (summoning) Bob-Omb enemies, and grabbing and throwing you if you get too close.

As for Carmen Sandiego, I know nothing about her games, so I can’t really submit anything right now.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job #47: Submit Two Assist Trophies
We had a pretty big job for items so I would like to do the same with assist trophies. Just submit two ideas for assist trophies and then we'll add the top five most voted-for assist trophies. If a character is a smash run enemy they can still be an assist trophy. Anyways, please submit an assist trophy, how they would work, and why they should be in this game.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
For one AT, I’ll resubmit the Rosalina AT (Nintendo LOVES shilling Rosalina, so this AT makes some sense.)
Rosalina and Luma

(I'll be honest, they never deserved to get in as fighters in the first place, so I'll deconfirm them here)
As assist trophies, Rosalina would have Luma fight for her. She would use her wand to make Luma punch, charge forwards, and shoot Star Bits. She would also be able to reflect projectiles, one projectile at a time. And yes, they are both K.O.able.
Ness
8B1285E0-007A-4FF0-B20D-CA597EE6322A.jpeg

Ness probably won’t get in as a fighter, so why not make him an AT? As an assist trophy, Ness would run around and cast some PSI. He would use his ever annoying PK Fire, which works identically as it does in Smash. He could also use PK Flash, which also works identically as it does in Smash. As for PK Thunder, Ness would shoot out an electric bolt which homes in on the closest foe. Ness’s final move would be his bat swing, which when it hits, it launches very far and causes the words SMAAASH to appear.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
ATs:
Yorgle

from Atari Adventure, Yorgle flies around the stage in pixelated glory and will try to eat any prey who gets too close to his snapping beak-I mean jaw. They'll be trapped inside his hollow stomach and dealt damage to while inside before being spat out. Foes can attack you while you're inside Yorgle, and also defeat Yorgle in the process. Atari Adventure is one of the first RPGs, the first game to feature an easter egg, and one of the first to credit its developers, even if against the publishers' wishes. Younger gamers may recognise Yorgle as the "Freakin' Duck" of Homestar Runner fame

I will also resubmit Wario
Mario AT: Wario

When Wario appears, a line of text also appears instructing the fighters on what to do within the 5 second microgame that begins. Wario lazes off in the background, picking his nose and scratching his butt. Anyone who wins a microgame will be made giant. Wario effects all fighters, including the summoner and their teammates.

The possible Microgames are:

Mars Jars (Dodge!)

A bottle follows fighters around, albeit not one specific fighter. After a few seconds it will drop down - trapping any fighters beneath inside for the rest of the Microgame's duration and denying them a giant form. If multiple fighters are inside the jar you can have a pretty chaotic cave of life.

Blowin' Up (Pop!)

Three party hats(?) appear on stage, very far from one another, attack one to pop the string. All 3 must be popped for anyone to get giant.

Jimmy T. (Taunt!)

Jimmy T. covers the screen, and every time you do a full taunt (not getting hit during it or cancelling it) he'll fade a little - if Jimmy T. completely disappears, everyone who did a complete taunt will be giant.

Fragile (Don't Move!)

Need I say more?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Job 47:
I’ll nominate Amy from the Sonic series since she is a recurring character in the series, but not as major/popular as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Eggman. As an assist, she’ll attack with her hammer, and she is KO’able.

1626746258308.png

Since I don’t see an Animal Crossing character being added, I’ll also nominate Villager from Animal Crossing since Animal Crossing is a highly successful franchise, and they would be similar to Isabelle in SSBFor where they will give items to the player, but they do not flinch when opponents come near them. The summoned villager can be male or female.
1626745942640.png

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I've got some ideas for Metroid music tracks and then I'll submit my assist trophies soon
Title Theme (Metroid NES)
Brinstar (Metroid NES)
Kraid's Hideout (Metroid NES)
SR388 Surface (Metroid 2)
Vs. Ridley (Super Metroid)
Theme of Samus Aran (Super Metroid)
Lower Norfair (Super Metroid)
Sector 4 (Metroid Fusion)
Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime)
Vs. Space Pirates (Metroid Prime)
Vs. Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2)
Space Pirate Frigate (Metroid Prime Pinball)
Opening Prologue (Metroid Prime Hunters)
Menu Select Theme (Metroid Prime Hunters)
Title Theme (Metroid Prime 3)
Helios Theme (Metroid Prime 3)
Mission Briefing (Metroid Other M)
Main Theme (Metroid Prime: Federation Force)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Job #46
I'm adapting some stuff from a previous moveset I did here: https://smashmovesetfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Carmen_Sandiego/AlWikowonkavitz , which also features some ideas from KatKit KatKit , a user on here. Firstly, the main gimmick is that Carmen can passively steal objects from other players by walking through them. What this means is that she can store an item they were carrying a charged/stored projectile, a buff or status effect (Deep Breathing, Monado arts, etc.), or even pocketed items from Villager or Isabelle. However, she can only steal one item at a time, but her neutral B will involve Carmen releasing them in some way.

Carmen's Neutral Special: Stolen Item
Carmen makes use of the item she has stolen, either throwing a stored projectile, suddenly gaining use of the stolen item, or gaining a status buff that she has stolen. This has a variable nature to it, certainly. If Carmen doesn’t have any item, she may simply swipe forward with one hand, and if she connects, she will steal a held item from the foe.

Carmen's Side Special: Babble-On Ray
Carmen shoots out a laser beam from this invented ray gun that, once it hits a foe, will temporarily rob them of using their Specials for about 15 seconds. Additionally, more true to the name, all the vocal noises they’d make are turned into complete gibberish. To prevent this from becoming a total pain, and because Carmen likes a challenge, you can only use this 6 times per stock. So this move incorporates both language and math. This is based on the Babble-On Machine from "Carmen Sandiego Word Detective", which functioned similarly as a larger machine.

Carmen's Up Special: Glider Wings
Carmen sprouts glider wings and a rocket jet from the back of her jacket and shoots upward with the rocket glider. This can be angled in several directions diagonally before going off. It goes about as far as Luigi’s Green Missile, but is more controllable, and can hit into foes similarly.

Carmen's Down Special: Smoke Screen
Carmen throws down a smoke screen, which deals minor flinching damage and has a 5% chance of making a foe dizzy in close range. The cloud of smoke that appears completely covers up Carmen, but upon dissipating she is gone! She reappears elsewhere in the stage, seemingly having teleported away.

Final Smash: Where in the World is She?
A Capture Robot (from the NES “Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?) tries to fly in to catch Carmen, but she disappears before it reaches her. A brief cutscene of an ACME detective tracing around a map of the world is shown before a plane drops to the stage, holding a random historical landmark (Pyramids/Statue of Liberty/Eiffel Tower/etc.) or even certain stage hazards and smashing it down into the stage. Those underneath it are dealt massive damage, while those on the sides of it are dealt a tad less damage, but can end up grounded, like the Pitfall item.

Job #47
Sinistar

TheSinistarHD.png

When summoned, Sinistar will roar, then fly around the stage, while also occasionally saying one of his infamous lines ("Beware, coward! I live!" "Run, run, run!" "I hunger!" "Run, coward!"). If he catches up to a foe, he will inhale them into his mouth, causing them to spin around for a bit before biting down on them, causing heavy damage and sending them flying. However, Sinistar can also be slowly destroyed over time by projectiles, explosives, and other items from a distance, so it's probably smart to do that and try to avoid him. Sinistar is from a cult classic Midway arcade game, but what he does (fly around, yell his distinctive lines, and try to catch the player) might not be as conducive to a full moveset.

Dr. Wright (SimCity)
SSBU_spirit_Dr._Wright.png

The "Sim" series is a pretty major gaming series throughout PC and general gaming history, and SimCity was the first big installment, even before the famous Sims. Dr. Wright actually appears as an Assist Trophy in our timeline's Smash, which is surprising for a game possibly somewhat tied to EA. Regardless, Dr. Wright will do what he already did in our timeline, using his baton to erect three skyscrapers beside him, hurling players into the air. There is a one in ten chance that he will instead create super scrapers, covering a larger area and dealing more damage. He also has a small hitbox below him when falling after being summoned, which deals 2%.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My assist trophy submissions:
Tifa
See the source image

Tifa runs around the stage, punching around. If she hits you she'll start doing her Beat Rush attack, and then end it with her somersault attack:
Image result for tifa beat rush ff7

Afterwards she disappears

And then for the other assist I'll resubmit Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
See the source image

He walks around doing gun tricks and then he suddenly starts rapidly firing six bullets at a time. He then reloads and does it a couple more times before disappearing

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #47:
Iron Golem (Minecraft)
87B9F13F-D344-411F-B23F-2CB8F7F5363D.png

When summoned, a Iron Golem will be standing still, but four villagers will also spawn all around the stage. The villagers will either stand or walk around. If anyone hits a villager, the Iron Golem will start charging and try to throw that person off the stage. The Iron Golem’s throw range is super strong and dangerous. It will only stop attacking if the person loses a stock or somebody else hurts a villager. Iron Golems are a really important part of Minecraft for protecting Villagers against mobs.

King Bob-Omb (Super Mario)
49C2526B-1307-4DE7-AD9D-DE3FEB3E6E60.png

When summoned, King Bob-Omb will force his Bob-Omb subjects to run back and fourth around the stage carrying him. While they run, King Bob-Omb will start to grab some of them and throw them around the stage to explode. When it’s almost time for him to go, King Bob-Omb will start to repeatedly glow red. King Bob-Omb explodes himself while being carried and teleports off screen. Anyone in range of his explosion will take a lot of damage. King Bob-Omb is a really popular and iconic Mario boss, making constant appearances ever since Super Mario 64.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Votes:
1. Wario
2. Ness
3. Villager
I’ll also submit the Kritter enemy, which behaves exactly as it does in Smash Run in our universe.
88940158-AB46-44FD-AC06-1DD94E2DDA9B.png

(With all the enemies we’re adding, I really hope we add trophies lol)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Well then, here are the results of the Job #47 voting:
Rosalina & Luma 0
Ness 5
Yorgle 2
Wario 7
Amy 1
Villager 1
Sinistar 3
Dr. Wright 1
Tifa 4
Revolver Ocelot 5
Iron Golem 7
King Bob-omb 0

(In the future I think I should probably have people vote for their top four or something for big jobs like this)

Anyways, the assist tropies we’re going to add are Wario, Iron Golem, Revolver Ocelot, Ness, and Tifa. Now onto the next job, or in this case jobs:

So I’ve decided to make two separate stage jobs at one time. In the past we’ve done jobs for two different stages at a time (Like the Pac-Man/Mortal Kombat job) so I think it would make more sense to actually separate the stage jobs. You only have to reply to one of the jobs if you want to although you can also do both if you wish.
Job #48: Submit A Carmen Sandiego Stage

Job #49: Submit A Metroid Stage

For both jobs, please submit a stage, layout, and how it would work in this game.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Job #48: World Tour (Carmen Sandiego)
491-where-in-the-world-is-carmen-sandiego-dos-screenshot-title-screen.gif

Your main platform will usually be a plane, which is about the size of the ship in the Corneria stage in our timeline. It can also occasionally tilt a bit, like the Pilotwings plane, as it travels around the world. We'll see it fly close to the Earth and see various famous landmarks, depending on how high or low it travels, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, the Great Wall of China, the Pyramids of Egypt, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, the Taj Mahal in Agra, etc. though you likely won't be able to fight on them, for better or worse.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
For Job #48 the submission of AlRex AlRex wins by default. For Job #39 we’ll be doing ranked voting. Please vote for your top two most wanted out of these options. You can only vote for your own submission in last place:
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Brinstar Depths
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Main Plaza
Pupp135 Pupp135 Crateria

My votes:
1. Brinstar Deprhs
2. Main Plaza

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’m going to start Job #50 in a couple of hours, but before then I’m gonna add a couple of music tracks:

Geki’s Theme (Street Fighter)
I mean it just feels a bit weird to have only one Street Fighter 1 track

The Best is Yet to Come (Metal Gear Solid)
It’s not exactly a 100% fit for smash burger if it’s remixed it could work

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the latest job voting:

Brinstar Depths 10
Main Plaza 6
Crateria 6

So that means we’re going to add Brinstar Depths to this game. Now onto the next job, which’ll be a character job (wow this came quick)
Job #50: Submit A Character From an Unrepresented Genre

For this job you can submit any character from a genre we don’t have represented yet. Please submit a character, how they would work, and why they should be in this game.

In case anyone dosent have any ideas for eligible characters, some unrepresented genres are: puzzle (Carmen Sandiego counts as educational not puzzle for the sake of this job), racing, beat em up, hack n slash, vertical/horizontal shooter, simulation, visual novel and more. Also, subgenres of represented genres such as action RPG or 3D fighting game are allowed.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
PaRappa the Rapper (rhythm)

Is there any better rep for rhythm games than their founding sire? PaRappa would use karate, different skills he's learned from his raps across the PaRappa trilogy, and the utmost important of all his attributes: self-confidence. He would be lightweight and hard to hit thanks to his paper body, and could even have a U' Rappin meter to reward good play and punish bad.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Phoenix Wright (Genre: VN)
FA585E41-11D8-4AD5-A5A1-5A12071D6047.jpeg

The visual novel genre has been growing in popularity recently, so why not add a fighter from the most iconic game in the genre? Phoenix Wright’s is the protagonist of the Ace Attorney series of games by Capcom. Phoenix Wright is a lawyer who defends his clients to the very end. He is accompanied by his assistant Maya, a spirit medium in training. (I imagine she could help out with certain attacks) Phoenix Wright is no stranger to fighting, as he is a playable character in Marvel vs Capcom 3, which is one of the top 8 Marvel vs Capcom games ;). Anyway, he would just be really neat.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I will reuse my submission from the third pass thread.

Job #50: Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
2F11DDA7-34BF-4709-BE50-E31F065463BC.png

Genre: Survival Horror

Pyramid Head is one of the most iconic monsters in Silent Hill and horror gaming history. Pyramid Head serves as the one of the main villains in Silent Hill 2.
Heavy Spoilers for Silent Hill Series!!!

Pyramid Head is the manifestation of James Sunderland’s (main character) desire for punishment, after killing his own wife. After Silent Hill 2, Pyramid Head later became a creature of justice that punishes anyone that deserves it.
Silent Hill is a Japanese psychological horror survival series, created by Keiichiro Toyama and developed/published by Konami. Silent Hill is known as one of the best horror game series out there, many even say that it revolutionized the entire horror genre in gaming. Pyramid Head is also no stranger to being in E rated games (ex. Krazy Kart Racing, New International Track & Field, and Super Bomberman R). Pyramid Head would also mean another villain would join the roster to go along with Sephiroth.

Pyramid Head could wield his iconic weapon, the Great Knife. It could slow Pyramid Head down with it’s weight, but it could deal a lot of damage with a single hit. Pyramid Head could also switch out his knife for the Great Sphear. The Great Sphear would be much lighter compared to the Great Knife and would be better for quick attacks. He could trap fighters in Cages of Atonement to drain their health, from Dead by Daylight. He could even carve a trail on the ground that could stun or damage fighters, also from Dead by Daylight as well.

Top Bottom