• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Smash Bros Youtube

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I have some prechosen characters we can all agree on:
Fighter # 1:Markiplier
Fighter #2: Dream
Stage # 1: Youtube

Now... your first job is to decide how many fighters this game will have.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #1: 65 characters

I feel like this number is a good balance to represent all the eras.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
50 seems like a good number. A good amount, but not too many, I suppose.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Ok voting time is done. here are the results:
65 fighters - 3 votes
40 fighters - 3 votes
50 fighters - 9 votes

And there we have it folks… we will have 50 fighters in our game. Now before we can get on to the fighters movesets I was wondering…
JOB 2: What will the moveset be like?

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
JOB 3: Markiplier's Moveset
Special Move 1:
In Raged(Markiplier throws a chair out the opponent)
Special Move 2:
Tiny Box Tim(Markiplier will take Tiny Box Tim and will lob him at your opponent. This move will be similar to King Dedede's Gordo Throw.)
Special Move 3:
Good Girl(Chica rams herself into the opponent)
Super Move(title still a work in progress):
The Box(The Box is the MacGuffin in A Heist with Markiplier. When you activate this Super Move, A Cinematic plays. In that cinematic Warfstache, Damien the Mayor,Googleplier, The Jim Twins and Captain Magnum will pop out of the box and deliver one blow each at your opponent. Then All damage dealt to Mark in that round is gone as Markiplier punches your opponent(as the infamous Markiplier punching the camera meme)dealing that damage back.)
Shield:
The shield will be an Unus Annus esque Spiral
Aerial Move:
(My Pal,My Editor)Lixian pops up ahead of Mark, grabs the opponent and launches them. This attack will vary depending on how much damage they have.
But Also Just for Fun...Character Theme:Crazy La Paint

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Since enough time has passed... My moveset wins by default
Now that that's over with...
JOB 4; Submit Alternate Costumes for Markiplier
The limit for Alt. Costumes is 10

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
As no one else has voted... here are the costumes I've chosen for Markiplier:
  1. Default
  2. Subscribe or Fight
  3. Unus
  4. Mark Iplier
  5. Yancy
  6. Damien(Mayor)
  7. Damien(Wilderness)
  8. Wilfred Warfstache
  9. Jim Twin
  10. Randall Vorhees

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Now Here's Job 5:Submit a Markiplier-related stage

Now here is the outline for this job.

Find a place for the stage to be based on(This can be from a video game they play or a show they review, but it's better to pick a stage original to that Youtuber)

Give a description of that stage(List how the stage will look like and act like and who else shows up. Pictures will help!)

List off the music related to this stage(The limit will be 16 tracks, more will be unlockable later and say if it is a remix that it is a remix)

Have fun! The deadline is at 10 am on Sunday!

FazDude

Smash Master
I really don’t follow Markiplier all that much, so I’m afraid I can’t contribute much to anything involving him.

That said, I do have a little constructive criticism I’d like to give; I’d try to vary up your jobs. Doing everything for one specific character (Markiplier, in this instance) in one consecutive string of jobs leaves people who don’t care for the source material without much to do, so working on a variety of aspects of the game (new characters, stages, etc.) will do a better job at keeping people interested.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I really don’t follow Markiplier all that much, so I’m afraid I can’t contribute much to anything involving him.

That said, I do have a little constructive criticism I’d like to give; I’d try to vary up your jobs. Doing everything for one specific character (Markiplier, in this instance) in one consecutive string of jobs leaves people who don’t care for the source material without much to do, so working on a variety of aspects of the game (new characters, stages, etc.) will do a better job at keeping people interested.
OK thanks FazDude FazDude for the advice... I will now change the job.

NEW JOB 5:Submit a New Character

This will be the first fighter rep job for this thread

Submit whomever you want but keep it to the more recognizable for now

The deadline is still 10am on Sunday just to let you know. Have Fun!

FazDude

Smash Master
Job #5: Scott the Woz

Hey all, Scott here! I know we already have two popular gaming YouTubers on the roster, but I feel that Scott’s skit-based approach provides some interesting material for a moveset. Plus, while not as popular as Mark or Dream, Scott’s made a name for himself with such achievements as a yearly charity merch sale, a Monopoly set based around his show, and even a TV deal. In short, seeing Scott get in would be awesome, baby!

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
MY SUBMISSION FOR JOB 5: Bill Wurtz

Bill Wurtz is a animator Youtuber who is popular for his songs and his "History of the Entire World,I Guess". This is a weird one but I did not want to add yet another gaming Youtuber to this list.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
One thing I should mention is that I really don't think there's a big overlap between people who watch Markiplier - or even know anything about him other than the Bite of 87 meme - and people who use this site. Same goes for Dream. The movesets submitted for Dream - if any - will likely have more references to Normal Pills than the things Dream does in his Minecraft LPs.

Yee

Show-stealing star of the world's most important video, based on the world's least important PS2 game, Oro is a dinosaur who loves to say... "Yee". I'm less submitting Yee because of his source material and moreso because I love the idea of a barely-if-anthropomorphic dinosaur in a fighting game.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Hard DK

Man, I didn't expect to be submitting this guy a second time in a completely different creation thread from Infinite, but here I am.
Hard DK is a recurring character(?) in the YouTube channel Alpharad. Hard DK originated as a very annoying, very funny CPU when Alpha and his friends played Super Mario Party, and when he got a DK amiibo for SSBU, he named it Hard DK after the Mario Party CPU. It quickly became the most popular single amiibo, taking out random players and pros left and right.
I just think it would be funny to have an expressionless twelve dollar plastic toy as a fighter in this game.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Snakebite126
1647094142323.png

Snakebite126 is a rap battle channel (started 2016, currently active) known for his series "Terrible Rap Battles of Comic Sans" and appearing on multiple other channels frequently (most notably his portrayal of Nagito Komaeda in Freshy Kanal's battle against Dream, being NordVPN in Stark Media's YouTube Sponsorship Battle, and voicing Yakko Warner in Eddie's battle against Kermit). He also does most of the acting in his series, showing he does surprising great impressions of Ricegum, Quagmire, Matpat, Stu Macher, and way more.

I chose Snakebite126 out of all the rap battle channels because he seems to be a fan favorite (not to say any other popular fiction rap battle creators are unpopular, but they especially like this dude), and I think he'd bring a lot to make this a unique roster. Also I would consider the Rap Battle community big enough to get at least one fighter in a 50 character roster, and I feel Snakebite126 is worthy considering how much effort he puts into all of his many appearances.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
OK I'm ending the voting here because I've got more submissions than I thought I would get. Here are the choices:
Scott the Woz - FazDude FazDude
Bill Wurtz - Me
Oro(Yee Dinosaur) - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Annoying Orange - Darkonedagger
Hard DK - Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Snakebite126 - CheeseAnton CheeseAnton

Also it turns out that Oro(The Yee Dinosaur) doesn't actually say Yee he says Peek(the other dinosaur in that video). Interesting.
Voting begins now, Vote for your top three, self vote in third and Have fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom