• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

RYO & ROBERT MOVELIST
To make things fair I decided to use Wild Ambition Ryo and XV Robert, could look like a weird combination but considering that in the Art of Fighting Team ending Ryo actually became Mr. Karate II I consider it fitting enough. Like always instead of grabbing one source I mix different games for inspiration like the OG Ryuuko no Ken games, KOF 98, KOF 2002, KOF XI, KOF XIII and of course the propers Wild Ambition and KOF XV.
Move List
InputAttack
None
Zanretsuken & Gen-ei Kyaku
[Attack Type: Physical]
[Effect: Down]
Ryo and Robert does their iconic moves Zanretsuken and Gen-ei Kyaku, flurries of punches and kicks respectively, the final blow is done by Ryo who does an uppercut sending the enemy flying.
Left
Mouko Raijin Tatsu & Hien Senpuu Kyaku
[Effect: Down]
Robert attacks with a series of fast kicks called Ryuuren Gen-ei Kyaku and follows with a series of rising kicks that Ryo finishes with a jumping karate chop.​
Right
Kohou Shippuken & Hien Ryuuji Kyaku
Ryo grabs the opponent and sends him to the other side with a backwards kick, Robert incerpets the attack using a flash kick, then he does a diving kick lauching the enemy down where Ryo ends the combo with a dashing fist attack.
Up
Kohou & Ryuuga
Ryo does an attack combination called Kyokugenryu Renbuken, punches the opponent against Robert who attacks with a rising uppercut, when the opponent is near Ryo again he also does a Rising Uppercut and ends using a fireball called Kuuchu Kouken.
Down
Jyodan Uke & Ryuu-Geki Ken
[Attack Type: Physical/Arcane]
[Status: Down]
Robert does a back punch, followed by a fireball that throws the opponent towards Ryo who blocks the projectile and the enemy, ending them with a karate chop.
Special
Double Ryuuko Ranbu
[Attack Type: Physical/Arcame]
[Effect: Down + Block Crush]

Ryo and Robert exclaims at unison "Kyokugenryu Ougi!" meanwhile each one runs to the opponent beating it from both sides in a long series of katas finishing with both of them using the technique Haoh Shokou Ken at the same tine meanwhile the spirits of a Tiger and a Dragon appears behind them.
Multi
Shin Tenchi Haoh Ken & Mu-Ei Senpu Ryuu Zanshou
[Effect: Stun]
Ryo starts with a variation of the Ryuuko Ranbu called Buryoko Ranbu, before finish he charges an almighty front punch that blast the opponents to the other side of the screen where Robert continues with multiple rising kicks ending with a gracious bike kick.​
Support
Kyodai Haoh Shokou Ken
[Attack Type: Arcane]
[Status: Down]
Ryo and Robert appears on screen, Ryo stuns the opponent with a Tenchi Haoh Ken and the two launch huge fireballs at the same time.​
Skill List

SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
The Invincible Dragon70Self
EXP Acquired: ↑ 40%
Ryo Sakazaki, now knowed has the second Mr. Karate is a skilled martial artist, after the years he became wiser and shared his knowledge to other students.
The Raging Tiger50SelfCombo XP Recovered: ↑ 50%Robert Garcia is a confident fighter pride of his abilities, his mastery in the Ryugeki principle of the Kyokugenryu is notable.
Gedan Uke40SelfDamage blocked: ↑ 50%A defensive technique unique of Ryo that allows him parry certain attacks.
Garcia's Wealth40SelfGold Acquired: ↑ 50%Robert is the succesor of the rich Garcia Foundation, but he can already access to some privileges.

Music
CharacterMusic
Ryo SakazakiA new arrangement of Ryuko no Ken Ver.230000000.0, which would accompany him both in the overworld and in battle.
Robert GarciaA new arrangement of MOJO, which would accompany him both in the oveworld and in battle.
BothA new arrangement of ART of FIGHT, it can replace any theme of their.
Ryo, Robert or KingA new arrangement of How About a Trip to PAOPAO CAFÉ?, it can replace any theme of their.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
And just like before a lot of things happened meanwhile I was writting lmao, alright then for my submission I will submitt Flynn Scifo, IIRC he was a solo unit before and Yuri is already in so having him has a solo is the unique option.
1658019247193.png

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Jin
8​
Ryo​
1​
Hiryu​
7​
Flynn​
2​
And thus, the true King of Iron Fist returns! Now for a tale of souls and swords…

Job #65: Submit a Soul Calibur Pair

• Name: Cassandra Alexandra & Yoshimitsu
  • Origin:
    • Cassandra: Soul Edge (1995); appears only in Sophitia's Egde Master ending
    • Yoshimitsu: Tekken (1994)
  • What they're based on:
    • Cassandra: Soul Calibur II (2002)
    • Yoshimitsu: Tekken 3 (1996)
  • Reason: The name Yoshimitsu also belongs to the ancestor of the Tekken incarnation, so I figured it would be a hoot to pair Tekken Yoshimitsu with someone from the time of Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu. Yes, I know, this is blatant loophole abuse, but I just really want to see a Pair with this combination.
  • Music:

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Sorry misread the the part about different franchises, didnt realize they had to both be from namco.
In that case will my change Mitsurgi's partner to Arthur who previously replaced Mitsurgi in certain regions for a few SoulCal games.
will resubmit Mitsurgi & Arthur

D

Deleted member

1. Cassandra & Yoshimitsu
2. Sophitia & Mitsurugi
3. Mitsurugi & Arthur

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Cassandra & Yoshimitsu​
8​
Sophitia & Mitsurugi
11​
Mitsurugi & Arthur​
5​
And @Darkonedagger 's Pair wins by a landslide! Congratulations!

Job #66: Submit a Pair and Solo from a Capcom Fighting Game Other Than SF or DS

Yes, that was quite the long title.

Akira Kazama.png
Daigo Kazama.gif

• Name: Akira & Daigo Kazama
  • Origin: Rival Schools: United by Fate (1997)
  • Reason: Considering the two siblings' importance to each other's stories, I figured Daigo should get a bit of crossover love.
  • Music: Theme of Akira

Tessa.png

• Name: Akira & Daigo Kazama
  • Origin: Red Earth (1996)
  • Reason: I originally meant to have Tessa as a Pair Unit with Arthur, but I settled for a Solo instead.
  • Music: Theme of Tessa

D

Deleted member

3380660-3hayato_kanzaki.png

PXZ2-June.png

Hayato and June (Star Gladiator)
June was in the last game and faced off with an Evil Hayato. Makes sense to bring her back with the good Hayato

Mvc2-jin.jpg

Jin Saotome (Cyberbots)
Robots are cool. We got a Cyberbots rep in the first game butbits time to give the main protag a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Pair - Agree woth adding Edward Falcon but think he should be a pair. Decided to go with his father Pride.

Solo - Junpei Todoroki (Tech Romancer)

Wanted to nominate a series no one else has yet so went with this other arena fighter

D

Deleted member

1. Akira & Daigo
  2. Hayato & June
  3. Edward & Pride
1. Tessa
2. Edward
3. Jin

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Akira & Daigo: 12
Tessa: 12
Hayato & June: 11​
Jin Saotome: 8​
Edward Falcon: 5​
Edward & Pride Falcon: 7​
Junpei: 5​
And the winners are the Kazama siblings & Tessa!

Job #67: Submit a Metal Slug Pair

713897c438a18abdb95231cef4cd672f.jpg

• Name: Marco Rossi & Fio Germi
  • Origin: Metal Slug 3 (2000)
  • Reason: Pretty much the Metal Slug pair I think of when involving it in a crossover like this.
  • Music: Main Theme from METAL SLUG

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Akira & Daigo: 12
Tessa: 12
Hayato & June: 11​
Jin Saotome: 8​
Edward Falcon: 5​
Edward & Pride Falcon: 7​
Junpei: 5​
And the winners are the Kazama siblings & Tessa!

Job #67: Submit a Metal Slug Pair

View attachment 356834

• Name: Marco Rossi & Fio Germi
  • Origin: Metal Slug 3 (2000)
  • Reason: Pretty much the Metal Slug pair I think of when involving it in a crossover like this.
  • Music: Main Theme from METAL SLUG
I submitted this pair like three times before so...
Yeah this is awkward lol

Perkilator

Smash Legend

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Ryo and Ren from Shenmue 2.

Ryo still on a quest for revenge, Ren a guy who tags along simply because he can feel that Lan di has some valuables he can steal when the time comes for it, the two fight alongside each other a lot.

D

Deleted member

1. Axel & Blaze
2. Jacky & Sarah
3. Ryo & Ren

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Funny Number Round:
1658328371927.png
1658328431297.png
  • Name: Heihachi Mishima & Akuma
  • Origin:
    • Akuma: Super Street Fighter II Turbo
    • Heihachi: Tekken
  • Reason: Its true that we have already various characters from Tekken and Street Fighter, yet I think these two can be a super badass pair. Bonus points that they already know each othe.
  • Music
  • Theme of Akuma (Akuma)
  • Theme of Heihachi (Heihachi)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Arata from Digimon and Atsuro from Devil survivor.

They're both from monster catching games from Bandai namco and Sega respectively, both were drawn by the same artist and both are tech geeks who help out the silent protagonist with their monster teams.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

This idea made sense in my head.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Little Mac & Gary Buster Holmes
See the source image
See the source image

I think it would be nice to have Little Mac and so my idea is to pair him with Gary Buster Holmes from the Yakuza series, someone who is also very accustomed to the ring. Gary is pretty much a gag character and we don't really have those so I think it would be fun to have him and plus Yakuza is so popular it definitely deserves another character

D

Deleted member

Richard Miller and Agent G (Time Crisis and House of the Dead)
Two secret agents from Light Gun games. Both take on shandy organisations. One fights zombies the other fights terrorists

Top Bottom