• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I think while we're waiting for the tiebreaking vote, let's move on to the next job for now:

Job #57: Submit a Monster Hunter boss

And I'm gonna go with the obvious choice:
Rathalos_SSBU.png

• Name: Rathalos
  • Origin: Monster Hunter (2004)
  • Reason: The very poster boy of the series; pretty self-explanatory.
  • Music: Roar / Rathalos

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
Okay, due to...much inactivity and deliberation, I've decided to make Cluaude & Riley the winners by default. Rathalos also wins by default.

Job #58: Submit a KOF Pair and Solo

Job #15: Kyo & Iori (Pair Unit)
View attachment 345069View attachment 345068
  • Name: Kyo Kusanagi & Iori Yagami
  • Origin:
    • Kyo: King of Fighters '94 (1994)
    • Iori: King of Fighters '95 (1995)
  • What game they're based on: King of Fighters XV (2022)
  • Company: SNK
  • Reason: Although they're both rivals, they have been forced into teeth-clenched teamwork on a few occasions. As two of the faces of the KOF series, they make sense to form into a Pair Unit.
  • Music:
Leona.png

• Name: Leona Heidern
  • Origin: The King of Fighters '96 (1996)
  • Reason: Again, no particular reason. I just figured I'd add her since Ralf & Clark are part of the roster as well.
  • Music: Rumbling on the City

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I Will deliberate not submit any pair to not compete against Kyo and Iori, that being said.
Solo Unit - Chizuru Kagura
d1b3db6514e4a39eaec3016697915c9f.png
  • Origin: The King of Fighters '96 (1996)
  • Reason: I love Leona, really, but I personally would like to see the Three Sacred Treasures.
  • Music: Fairy

D

Deleted member

KOFXV_Shun'ei_Character_Render (1).png

Shun'ei and Isla
Two new characters. Rival characters paired together like this are allways fun and there is a lot of story to be had. Plus they both have leelaly cool attacks.
KOFXV_Benimaru_Nikaido_Character_Render.png

Benimaru

A popular and fun character who could have some good interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
And Team Sacred Treasures wins by a landslide!

Job #59: Fire Emblem Pair and Solo

Yeah, no way around this. If your tactical RPG crossover involves Nintendo characters, you can't not have Fire Emblem involved in some capacity.
View attachment 348424View attachment 348425View attachment 348426
  • Name: Edelgard & Dimitri (Pair); Claude (Solo)
  • Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)
  • What they're based on: Their pre-timeskip design
  • Reason: I know the former two were already submitted, but I went with the pre-timeskip versions because I figured they’d be more recognizable.
  • Music:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone is gonna go three houses so I went ina different direction
Ike_FE9_Artwork.png

SorenNeutral_FEH.png

Ike and Soren
boyfriends They travel together during the events of their game and have a really good relationship. I also just think it would be cool to have a sword user and magic user pairing.

Lyn
I just think she's cool. She's a pretty popular character and more cool sword ladies is never a bad thing.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
D

Deleted member

1. Edelgard and Dimitri
2. Ike and Soren
3. Robin and Corrin

1. Claude
2. Lyn
3. Anna

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Three houses.

Anna fits better as a simple merchant, but i think we already picked out those.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
CHUN-LI MOVESET
InputAttack
None
Hyakuretsukyaku
[Type: Physical]
Chun-Li uses her famous move Lightning Legs attacking in rapid succession with strong kicks.​
Left
Spinning Bird Kick
Another of her most iconic moves, Chun-Li would move forwards with her legs extended spinning like an helicopter.​
Right
Kikoken
[Type: Arcane]
[Effect: Stun]
Chun-Li does a palm strike enhanced with Ki releasing a burst of energy, the projectile has a small range.​
Up
Tenshokyaku

Chun-Li does one of her target combos from SFIII and ends with a series of upward kicks.​
Down
Hazanshu
[Effect: Down]
Chun-Li somersaults forward with one of her legs outstretched, slamming it into the ground as she lands.​
Support
Kikosho
[Type: Arcane]
[Effect: Down]
Chun-Li does a massive version of her Kikoken doing a huge explosion of Ki around her. After finish the move she looks exhausted.​
Finisher
Hoyokosen
[Effect: Block Crush]
Chun-Li does her Hyakuretsukyaku twice in sequence, then she kick the opponent upwards and ends with a last series of aerial Hyakuretsukyakus.​

SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
Yosokyaku
40​
Self​
Combo XP +50%One of Chun-Li techniques where she stomps at the opponent's head,
very useful for attack the opponent from the other side!
Yawn
20​
Self & Allies in 3x3 radius.​
ATK & DEF 15%Chun-Li relaxes a bit for liberate the tension, you should also do that!

Music: A remix of Theme of Chun-Li, alternatively her theme from Street Fighter III Third Strike China Vox.
I think Chun should have a finisher alongside Ryu & Ken but I don't have ideas atm.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
And the winners are the House Leaders!

Job #60: A boss from an unrepresented franchise

Submit a boss from a franchise that hasn't been represented yet. A specific side of a series already represented doesn't count, although any bosses you submit can have a Pair and/or Solo from the same franchise join later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lusamine.png

Nihilusamine.png

Lusamine (Pokémon: Sun and Moon)

I feel like it would he good to get Pokémon in here somewhere. Doing a human villian proablly makes the most sense and Lusamine is a really good villian. You can imagine her working with the likes of Wesker and Eggman, for her own goals of course. She'll be fought multiple times, in both her normal form and her Nihilego form.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
View attachment 356439
View attachment 356440
Lusamine (Pokémon: Sun and Moon)

I feel like it would he good to get Pokémon in here somewhere. Doing a human villian proablly makes the most sense and Lusamine is a really good villian. You can imagine her working with the likes of Wesker and Eggman, for her own goals of course. She'll be fought multiple times, in both her normal form and her Nihilego form.
I think having her appear just in her UB form would be just as interesting, since she would invoke a feeling of mystery whenever she appears

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Caruleum, Super Robot wars

The super robot wars games and the project X Zone games exist in the same general multiverse, with some bits of continuity appearing here and there so i thought it would make some sense to include a character from those games.

He's not really evil, he more wants to see human potential in action, and at the end of the game he was in he went off into another universe.

He's both battled with and alongside a version of Sakura shinguji so maybe have some dialogue there.

D

Deleted member

1. Caruleum
2. Lusamine
3. Jyazu

Top Bottom