• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I was writting the Three Sacred Treasure's movesets but I want to ask something.
1657764246930.png
1657764290759.png
1657764342649.png

Classic, NESTS/Ash Saga or Modern Outfits?
I mean, technically all versions could have the same moveset, but I just want to know for more miscellanea things like the skills, the music, etc.

Chizuru only had two designs so if we go with modern Kyo and Iori it would also use modern Chizuru and if not then just use her classic outfit.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I was writting the Three Sacred Treasure's movesets but I want to ask something.
View attachment 356503View attachment 356504View attachment 356505
Classic, NESTS/Ash Saga or Modern Outfits?
I mean, technically all versions could have the same moveset, but I just want to know for more miscellanea things like the skills, the music, etc.

Chizuru only had two designs so if we go with modern Kyo and Iori it would also use modern Chizuru and if not then just use her classic outfit.
I’d say Modern designs.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Jyazu​
7​
Lusamine
18​
Caruleum​
8​
Death Adder​
6​
Gouji​
1​
So beautfiul

Job #61: Tekken Solo

At last, another representative of the Iron Fist takes the stage!

SSBU_spirit_Jin_Kazama.png

• Name: Jin Kazama
  • Game of Origin: Tekken 3 (1996)
  • Based on: Tekken 7 (2015)
  • Reason: Since Heihachi is canonically dead as of Tekken 7, Jin is being built up as the one to ultimately defeat Kazuya, so I figured I could have him as the main hero character here.
  • Music: Jin Kazama

Perkilator

Smash Legend
  • Jin: 8
  • King: 9
  • Miguel: 3
  • Bob: 4

And King wins!

Job #62: Submit a Resident Evil Pair

And now onto the other PxZ staple, Resident Evil!

• Name: Chris Redfield & Sheva Alomar
  • Origin: Resident Evil
  • What they're based on: Resident Evil 5 (2009)
  • Reason: Since Wesker is in the game as an antagonist, I figured to submit Chris and Sheva since Wesker is also based on RE5.
  • Music:

D

Deleted member

Resident_Evil_Revelations_2_Claire_Redfield_render_01_alpha (1).png

d7yu65a-8c8c0882-9ae3-4640-b1b3-eff4bcb59870.png

Claire Redfield and Moira Burton

Revelations 2 is a weird game but these two are a fun duo. I think it's good to have some less expected picks and Claire is proablly the biggest RE character who hasent shown up yet

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I decided to make a moveset for Joker & Akechi:
Joker.png
Akechi.png

Joker & Akechi (Persona 5)
Move List

Input
Attack
None​
Rebel Knife & Lumina Saber
[Type: Sword]
[Effect: N/A]

Joker and Akechi do a series of slashes with their default weapons​
Left​
Eigaon & Kougaon
[Type: Arcane]
[Effect: Poison]

Joker deals heavy Curse damage while Akechi deals heavy Bless damage, both with their weapons and magic​
Right​
Dream Needle & Riot Gun
[Type: Gun]
[Effect: N/A]

Joker and Akechi shower the enemy with a barrage of bullets, ending with a dual shot reminiscent of Dante and Vergil’s Double Jackpot​
Up​
Brave Blade & Abyssal Eye
[Effect: Stun]

Joker zips towards the enemy in a flurry of slashes and launches them upwards, while Akechi summons a demonic eye and shoots a laser​
Down​
Cleave & Megaton Raid
[Effect: Down on Self]

Joker and Akechi stab the enemy and slash through them, finishing with Akechi performing a jumping slash so powerful, it tires him out​
Support​
Grappling Hook & Quasar Blade
[Effect: Block Crush]

Joker grabs the enemy with a Grappling Hook and then zips over and combo slashes them, while Akechi goes berserk and slashes them wildly; Morgana finishes by slapping the enemy with a comically oversized fan​
Special Attack​
Multi-Attack​
All-Out Attack
[Type: Physical]

Joker, Morgana and Crow all target up to 4 enemies and perform their famous All-Out Attack (if Aigis is a Support Unit next to them, she joins in as well). The image at the end changes depending on whether Joker or Akechi is displayed (although sometimes Morgana butts in).​

Skills
Skill
SP
Target
Effect
Description
Ambush​
70​
Enemies in a 3x3 radius​
Block Crush​
Joker unmasks the enemy and reveals their true self​
Berserk​
60​
Self for 3 rounds​
ATK ↑ 40%
DEF ↓ 40%

Akechi’s outfit also changes to his Black Mask attire during a battle​
Akechi goes into a frenzied state, leaving him vulnerable as a cost for his strength​
Diarahan​
All​
1 ally in a 5x5 radius​
Full Heal​
Morgana casts a healing spell that gets an ally back up onto their feet​
Debilitate​
50​
1 enemy in a 5x5 radius​
ATK/DEF ↓ 30% for 3 rounds​
Akechi saps the enemy of their strength and endurance​
Adverse Resolve​
Auto​
Self​
CRT ↑ 20%​
Arsène’s inherited skill, which allows Joker to strike harder​
Fortify Spirit​
Auto​
Self​
Lower risk of status ailments​
Joker and Akechi’s determination pushes them through even the most poisonous mire​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Chris and Sheeva
2. Claire & Moira
3. Lady D & Heisenberg

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Time for the Sacred Treasures, due suggestion I will use the KOF XV looks of each other.

Kyo Kusanagi & Iori Yagami Moveset
Even if their looks are taken from the most modern game their moves also reference their appearences in KOF 98/UM, KOF 2002/UM and KOF XI. This is not only for variety sake but also....for my own bias 🗿, is just easier to me to use almost all their catalogue of weapons rather than just a pair.
Move List
InputAttack
None
Blowback & Yami Barai
[Attack Type: Physical/Arcane]
Iori does a quick combination of punches followed by a purple that moves through the ground, when hits the projectile stuns the opponent giving Kyo the chances to follow with a powerful lunge.​
Left
Hikigane & Aoibana
[Attack Type: Physical]
[Effect: Down]

Iori does two uppercuts, the second launch the opponent meanwhile he jumps to deliver an overhead hammer punch, during this Kyo jumps using a flaming blow that hits at the same time has Iori.
Right
Dokugami & Tsumakushi
[Attack Type: Physical]

Kyo starts a chain of flaming punches ending in the move Oniyaki, when the opponent reaches the necessary height Iori ends with a downwards claw.​
Up
R.E.D. Kick and Kototsuki In

Kyo starts chaining two punches, continuing with two upwards kick that quickly follows with an overhead bike kick, when the opponent is down Iori runs to grab him and elevate him once again with an Oniyaki.​
Down
Kototsuki You & Kuzukaze
Iori attacks with a quick combo, after finish he grabs the opponent and sends it behind him where Kyo is waiting to lunge the opponent with an elbow strike and grabbing them burning it in flames.​
Special
Mu-Shiki & Saika
Kyo creates a flame in his hands and launch it forwards hitting the opponent, after that he runs and attacks with a fiery series of punches that leaves pillars of fire and afterimages of himself in his path, in the last punch the opponent is intercepted by Iori who howls and screams "Asobi Wa Owari Da!" meanwhile he violently punches and slashes the enemy ending with two furious slashes before he fades to black and creates a huge pillar of purple flames while laughing mad.​
Multi
Totsuka & Homurahotogi
[Attack Type: Arcane]
Iori's eyes turns red while he covers his hands in flames, jumping while screaming like a psycho burning all the floor creating a pillar of purple flares behind, then a shot of Kyo igniting all his arm appears while he charges a massive blazing blow that makes everything explode while saying "MOERO!".​
Support
Orochinagi & Sakahagi
[Attack Type: Arcane]
[Status: Block Depleting]

Iori appears and throws the opponent to the floor, the enemy bounces and meanwhile is in the air Kyo finish with a wave of fire.

Chizuru Moveset

Chizuru is easier to explain due his few apparitions in games and in all those games it doesn't has too much changes or new moves, either way her moves comes from KOF 98, KOF 2003 and KOF XV.
InputAttack
None
Jo Katsu Zheng Zheng
Chizuru performs a downwards hand sweep.
Left
Tamayura no ****sune
Chizuru swipes her arm down, smacking the opponent with a glowing hand.
Right
Shinsoku no Norito Tenzui ~ B
[Type: Physical/Arcane]
Chizuru sends a mirage of her attacking with a down slice and continue with a jumping strike teleporting to that place.
Up
Tenjin no Kotowari
[Type: Physical/Arcane]
Chizuru sends a mirrage of herself that elevates in the air, if the button is pressed again Chizuru will teleport to the place of the clone.
Down
Jo Katsu Cong Cong
Chizuru does a sliding kick followed by a clone that attacks from the air.
Support
Reigi no Ishizue
[Effect: Bind]
Chizuru strikes her opponent with a glowing hand.
Finisher
Sanjingi no San
[Effect: Nullifies Block]​

Chizuru summons a clone of her (that its actually a physical manifestation of her dead sister Maki) to attack from both sides the opponent with gracefull strikes ending with both doing the move Reigi no Ishizue.​

Triple Attack
Orochi Saishuu Ougi
[Type: Arcane/Sword]
[Effect: Bind + Block Crush]
1657935083143.png

The Three Sacred Treasures appears in scene, Kyo and Iori gives the back to the screen showing their family's symbol glowing from their clothes meanwhile Chizuru is from the front with the eyes closed meanwhile the clone of Maki appears behind her, Iori starts with his eyes suddenly becoming red going berserk into his Orochi Iori form howling while slashing every opponent at his path, he recovers the composture a little after grabbing the nearest enemy from the neck creating a pillar of purple fire, during that Kyo delivers a burning fist punching the back of the opponent creating a larger explosion, after that Chizuru and Maki dashes towards everyone in opposite directions meanwhile some orbs around her floats in the air, after that Chizuru does a pose and makes all the orbs shoot lasers. This long move is based in KOF '97 ending but adding elements of the moves Yakumo, Chi no Bosou ,Hozuki and Kyuusen no Jouhari.​
Skill List

Kyo and Iori
SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
Flame of the Kusanagi70Self
SIDE ATTACK ↑ 50%
The Kusanagi Clan's flames where an important piece to defeat the god Yamata-no-Orochi. The scion of the clan Kyo uses them for the same action.
Riot of the Blood50SelfATTACK: ↑ 40%The curse of the Yasakani Clan after make a contract with the evil god Orochi at exchange of power, it converts Iori into a wrathful beast.
Nue Tumi40SelfNullifies ZOCKyo does an uppercut reversal that sends the opponent flying.
Mad Laugh30SelfCP Acquired: ↑ 15%Iori's iconic maniac laugh became a trademark of himself.
Three Sacred Treasures100AllCombo XP Recovered: ↑ 80%(Only when paired with Chizuru) The families Kusagani, Yasakani and Yata sealed Orochi long time ago, their descendants did the same in '97. Now their duty is protect the seal to be open once again.

Chizuru
SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
Yata Mirror50AllDEFENSE: ↑ 30%The Yata Mirror represents wisdom and honestly, traits that defines Chizuru very well.
Biker Girl30SelfCRITICAL: ↑ 15%Chizuru's hobbie is ride motorcycles!
Music
CharacterMusic
Kyo KusanagiA new arrangement of Goodbye ESAKA, which would accompany him both in the overworld and in battle.
Iori YagamiA new arrangement of Sadistic Eyes, which would accompany him both in the oveworld and in battle.
Chizuru KaguraA new of arrangement of Fairy, which would accompany her both in the overworld and in battle.
Kyo (Alternative)A new arrangement of ESAKA?, it can replace Goodbye ESAKA.
Iori (Alternative)A new arrangement of Arashi no Saxophone 2, it can replace Sadistic Eyes.
All ThreeA new arrangement of Fictitous or Real, it can replace any theme of their.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
THE REDFIELD BLOODLINE CONTINUES!

Job #63: Submit an Art of Fighting Pair and Solo

DBC00A05-2168-42B3-8C12-BDDD67359968.jpeg

• Name: Ryo Sakazaki & Robert Garcia (Pair); King (Solo)
  • Game: Art of Fighting (1992)
  • Based on: The King of Fighters XV (2022)
  • Reason: Well, mostly because I couldn’t let Yuri join with her big brother nowhere to be seen, but also because I wanted to see Robert get some love in these crossovers as well. AoF King is just there as a bonus.
  • Music:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't have an idea for a pair but here's a solo
Mr_Karate.png

Mr. Karate
A powerful hero wears a tengu mask. He fights for his family and tries to inspire the next generation. He is definitely not Takuma Sakazaki /S

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Pair
  • Name: Ryo Sakazaki/Mr Karate II and Robert Garcia
  • Game of Origin: Ryuuko no Ken (1992)
    • Mr Karate II: Fatal Fury Wild Ambition (1999)
    • Old Robert: Neo Geo Battle Colisseum (2005)
  • Reason: The most obvious choices. Perk submitted them already but I would like to see their older, more wise and experiment appearence instead.
  • Music:
Solo
1657979396810.png
  • Name: Takuma Sakazaki Mr. Karate
  • Reason: I just love him, is one of my favorite character ever, maybe King is more popular but it would also be a way to have the whole Sakazaki family.
  • Music: The Tengu Show
Solo
  • Name: King
  • Reason: Very popular character, since Chun-Li & Mai isn't possibly anymore I would kinda like more a pair between she and Mai but being a solo also works.
  • Music: Micha Iya!
1657981137327.png
  • Name: Lee Pai Long
  • Reason: My third favorite character of AoF behind Ryo and Takuma, a more obscure pick since he never appeared has a playable character in a KOF game but still being very cool
  • Music: Chuugokurohjin

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Don't have an idea for a pair but here's a solo
View attachment 356625
Mr. Karate
A powerful hero wears a tengu mask. He fights for his family and tries to inspire the next generation. He is definitely not Takuma Sakazaki /S
Alternatively, if he doesn’t make the cut as a Solo, I could see him being a Rival Unit under the bad guys’ mind control.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
King​
11​
Mr. Karate​
10​
Lee Pai Long​
8​
And King ultimately wins!

Job #64: Submit a PxZ2 veteran as a Solo Unit

View attachment 356511
  • Name: Jin Kazama
  • Game of Origin: Tekken 3 (1996)
  • Based on: Tekken 7 (2015)
  • Reason: Since Heihachi is canonically dead as of Tekken 7, Jin is being built up as the one to ultimately defeat Kazuya, so I figured I could have him as the main hero character here.
  • Music: Jin Kazama

Top Bottom