• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

Little Mac & Gary
Miller & G
Rick and Haggar

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
C39A1967-5900-41A3-A31A-CFE37A7DE2D9.jpeg
  • Name: Jill Valentine
  • Origin: Resident Evil (1996)
  • Based on: Resident Evil 5 (2009)
  • Reason: Like with Chris & Sheva, the cards are in perfect place here, especially considering she was also an important character in 5
  • Music: Sad But True

With Pit here he just makes sense, right?
All our Nintendo slots are full

D

Deleted member

1. Jill
  2. Poison
  3. Krohnen

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
1658499299460.png
1658499374167.png
My submissions are Akuma from Street Fighter, Mr. Karate from Art of Fightning and Allen O' Neill from Metal Slug. Even if I would love a playable pair of Akuma and Heihachi or Mr. Karate I feel that they end being more easier to include has bosses.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Joker (Innocent Sin).png

Joker (Persona 2: Innocent Sin)
Okay, I'm gonna keep this brief. We already have a Joker, don't we? Well, that's also the reason why I submitted this Joker.

For those who haven't played Persona 2 (MASSIVE SPOILERS, BTW), Joker is a being rumored to appear and grant wishes if you called your own phone number. In Innocent Sin, he is a major antagonist until it's revealed that he was a pawn for the dark god, Nyarlathotep. In Eternal Punishment, Nyarlathotep finds a new minion to call Joker (who goes by JOKER), but instead of granting wishes if you call your own number, JOKER kills anyone you wish to see dead. This also leads to people who request something from him to be turned into raving lunatics, with their faces completely blank save for a sinister smile.

My idea for how he'd work in PxZ3 is as follows:
  • Framing the heroic Joker by creating a new Phan-Site and granting requests almost instantly
  • Using the Joker Curse as part of a new virus for deadlier B.O.W.’s
  • Said J-Virus being a basis for the return of Devil Jin, Orochi Iori, etc.

The extent of my knowledge about this guy (along with the idea of framing the heroic Joker) came from this video.
Ridley_SSBU.png
Ridley (Metroid)
I mean, c'mon. He's Samus' arch-enemy. You can't not include him in a crossover like this.

Billy Kane.png

Billy Kane (Fatal Fury)
Similar to Ridley, I felt like he was a no-brainer choice for a boss, considering he's Geese Howard's right-hand man.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Solo (Megaman Starforce)
Megaman's main rival in this series, complete ****ing edgelord, tries to kill Megaman in battle at any chance he gets. But will sometimes help out when the threat is bigger than both of them, not by fighting alongside Megaman but bydoing his own thing separate from the group since he doesn't like teamwork.

Black Shadow (F Zero)

We could re-enact the bit from the anime where Falcon punches Black Shadow in the face.

General Morden (Metal Slug)

He's the main antagonist of the Metal slug series. Was turned into an anime girl once.

Top Bottom