• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: PlayStation All Stars 2

TheThingamajigRayman

Smash Journeyman
1. Knack
I'll admit, I kinda want Knack as a meme. I can see Knack being this game's Fat Princess, like "I can't believe they added Knack!". But he's also the one I know most about. So yes, Knack is my number one.
2. Wander
Shadow of The Colossus.
3. Robbit

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
1. Kat: She was my favorite character from the last game and she's also very popular
2. Astro bot: He have the potential to become very popular if Sony use him right, and he could represent the Ps Vr
3. Hatapon: Could represent the psp games and have great potential for a very original moveset

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I don't have to much explanation for my choices however here's who i'm voting for.

1. Ellen from Folklore
2. Kat & Dusty from Gravity Rush
3. Astro from Astro's Playroom

Honorable Mention goes to the Hatapon.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
1. Knack
C'mon guys we need to have Knack in this game. If we don't we'll have failed as developers
2. Astro
Seems like precisely the kind of "new PS icon" that would easily make the roster of a game like this
3. Ellen
I think she also almost made it last game and it sounds like she would've been really interesting moveset-wise

Honorable mention to Wander

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Robbit: 2
Hatapon: 4
Wander: 7
Ellen: 9
Knack: 10
Astro: 18
Kat: 22

Kat and Astro are our next characters! I assume Kat's moveset will stay the same, though if anyone wants to submit moveset ideas for Astro, feel free!

Today's job will be the next round of stage nominations. This time, we're almost definitely going to have a vote, as we're going to be adding two stages - one for the RPG series (Legend of Dragoon and/or Bloodborne) and one for the Sony Japan Studios series (Gravity Rush and/or Astro's Playroom). The stage doesn't have to combine two of those series together; as long as it involves one of those four series, then it's fine. For example:

Hekesville

This stage was originally meant to be in PlayStation All Stars, but it was never actually released. The stage starts out on the side of a building in Gravity Rush, with the gravity altered to make it so the building's wall is the floor of the stage. Eventually, the building will sink into the desert that appears underneath (or from the player's perspective, beside) it as elements from Journey appear in the background. It's unclear what the hazard could have been, though perhaps the Guardians from Journey would work. (I've only just started Journey, so I have to rely on Wikis to find what the enemies are)

D

Deleted member

GPU Jungle:
1280x720.jpg

This stage is based off of Astro Playroom. I imagine this stage having:
-walls on the side with triggers edging off of it
-flower stems, when hit, grows to a full flower stalk, with disk as stems
-Giant Fans that pop out to blow those infront of it away
-Various enemy types that marches on the background along with various bots in the background as well
-And of course The Giant Monitor on its own mountain singing the stages song in the background of the stage
Now the main Crossover Gimmick will be from... invizimals!!!
Invizimals.jpg

These guys are like Sony's answer to Pokemon back in the psp games, that eventually evolved to being in all sorts of media.
Its kinda hard to find particular types online, but I imagine that various invizimals will appear in the background, either playing or hunting down the bots, or just watching the fight. Some will attack the players using various elemental moves.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Note: I got this idea from the playstation fanon wiki with some extra touches to it.

1618583794009.png

The TV World(Persona X Gex)

The stage opens with an old screen of a TV suddenly a swirling square vortex shows up in front of it sucking the camera into the TV, the scene now shows a lobby to an area called the midnight channel displaying a couple of TV's stacked together from different sides, lights hanged from above shinning towards the stage, and a symbol plastered on the bottom of the lobby(i don't play persona 4 despite having the game so i apologize for my lack of knowledge here). There are even stage cameos from some enemies that appear in the shadow world and Teddie appears to watch the fight to cheer for any of the opponents, he attacks any of the enemies who pop up in the background.

1618583155345.png

After a while Teddie starts to feel a big presence approaching when all of a sudden the yellow background is replaced with a moving wall of TV's and the existing sets on the stage starts to display static, the lights hanging from above are replaced by two static portals which one of them fires missiles at teddie knocking him off the stage. Rez, the antagonist from Gex appears from the portal he shoot teddie from lands into the middle of the stage. the midnight channel's symbol is replaced with an open ring pod for Rez to grow into boss size. Rez spends his time watching the fighters fight while sometimes firing missiles and swiping his claw from the different sizes at any opponents. The TV Screens on the stage display Rez in front of the static screen, sometimes he shows up on one of the background screens. the TV's in the background display all the channels from Enter the Gecko such as Scream, Circuit Central, Pre-Historic Channel, Rezopolis, and More this also includes the shadow world's of Narukami's Friends such as Naoto, Yukiko, and Rise.

After a while Teddie finds his way back onto the stage and fights Rez, taking his time away from the fighters on stage. Teddie ultimately beats Rez and knocks him down to the ground. The TV screens in the background stops moving and are now displaying some static , blue screens, or color bars with a couple of screens cracked up while on the stage Teddie celebrates his victory.

If the stage's hazards are turned off it only shows the TV World without any enemies or teddie and for the Gex half the TV background's show up.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Note: I got this idea from the playstation fanon wiki with some extra touches to it.

View attachment 311586

The stage opens with an old screen of a TV suddenly a swirling square vortex shows up in front of it sucking the camera into the TV, the scene now shows a lobby to an area called the midnight channel displaying a couple of TV's stacked together from different sides, lights hanged from above shinning towards the stage, and a symbol plastered on the bottom of the lobby(i don't play persona 4 despite having the game so i apologize for my lack of knowledge here). There are even stage cameos from some enemies that appear in the shadow world and Teddie appears to watch the fight to cheer for any of the opponents, he attacks any of the enemies who pop up in the background.

View attachment 311585
After a while Teddie starts to feel a big presence approaching when all of a sudden the yellow background is replaced with a moving wall of TV's and the existing sets on the stage starts to display static, the lights hanging from above are replaced by two static portals which one of them fires missiles at teddie knocking him off the stage. Rez, the antagonist from Gex appears from the portal he shoot teddie from lands into the middle of the stage. the midnight channel's symbol is replaced with an open ring pod for Rez to grow into boss size. Rez spends his time watching the fighters fight while sometimes firing missiles and swiping his claw from the different sizes at any opponents. The TV Screens on the stage display Rez in front of the static screen, sometimes he shows up on one of the background screens. the TV's in the background display all the channels from Enter the Gecko such as Scream, Circuit Central, Pre-Historic Channel, Rezopolis, and More this also includes the shadow world's of Narukami's Friends such as Naoto, Yukiko, and Rise.

After a while Teddie finds his way back onto the stage and fights Rez, taking his time away from the fighters on stage. Teddie ultimately beats Rez and knocks him down to the ground. The TV screens in the background stops moving and are now displaying some static , blue screens, or color bars with a couple of screens cracked up while on the stage Teddie celebrates his victory.

If the stage's hazards are turned off it only shows the TV World without any enemies or teddie and for the Gex half the TV background's show up.
I love this idea, but unfortunately it doesn't qualify.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

View attachment 311586

View attachment 311585

Great idea, though much like the Spyro stage that was listed earlier, we wouldn't be able to include it unless a Persona character or Gex got in since they're both third party series. (Persona being owned by Sega and Gex being owned by Square-Enix)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Great idea, though much like the Spyro stage that was listed earlier, we wouldn't be able to include it unless a Persona character or Gex got in since they're both third party series. (Persona being owned by Sega and Gex being owned by Square-Enix)
Uh, I getcha. Hopefully, Yu wins the next character nominations.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Central Yharnham (Bloodborne X Tearaway)
The stage would be based on the first area of Bloodborne. The stage will be on some sort of dark alley with big gothic buildings around it. There would be some monsters in the background and sometimes they destroy the buildings, changing the stage layout a bit.
Central_Yharnam_concept_art_1.jpg

Later, there would be a big hole in the sky and a lot of confettis and scraps (the game main enemies) would fall from it. Some part of the stage will turn in paper, changing the physics of some elements (like some part would act like trampolins). The scraps would attack in the background the bloodborne enemies and would cause chaos on the stage too.
Scraps.png

The music from this stage in the first part would be Cleric beast from Bloodborne, and for the second part a darker remix of Scraps theme from Tearaway.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
To post #225

Hekesville

This stage was originally meant to be in PlayStation All Stars, but it was never actually released. The stage starts out on the side of a building in Gravity Rush, with the gravity altered to make it so the building's wall is the floor of the stage. Eventually, the building will sink into the desert that appears underneath (or from the player's perspective, beside) it as elements from Journey appear in the background. It's unclear what the hazard could have been, though perhaps the Guardians from Journey would work. (I've only just started Journey, so I have to rely on Wikis to find what the enemies are)
GPU Jungle:
View attachment 311582
This stage is based off of Astro Playroom. I imagine this stage having:
-walls on the side with triggers edging off of it
-flower stems, when hit, grows to a full flower stalk, with disk as stems
-Giant Fans that pop out to blow those infront of it away
-Various enemy types that marches on the background along with various bots in the background as well
-And of course The Giant Monitor on its own mountain singing the stages song in the background of the stage
Now the main Crossover Gimmick will be from... invizimals!!!
View attachment 311583
These guys are like Sony's answer to Pokemon back in the psp games, that eventually evolved to being in all sorts of media.
Its kinda hard to find particular types online, but I imagine that various invizimals will appear in the background, either playing or hunting down the bots, or just watching the fight. Some will attack the players using various elemental moves.
Central Yharnham (Bloodborne X Tearaway)
The stage would be based on the first area of Bloodborne. The stage will be on some sort of dark alley with big gothic buildings around it. There would be some monsters in the background and sometimes they destroy the buildings, changing the stage layout a bit.
View attachment 311588

Later, there would be a big hole in the sky and a lot of confettis and scraps (the game main enemies) would fall from it. Some part of the stage will turn in paper, changing the physics of some elements (like some part would act like trampolins). The scraps would attack in the background the bloodborne enemies and would cause chaos on the stage too.
View attachment 311589

The music from this stage in the first part would be Cleric beast from Bloodborne, and for the second part a darker remix of Scraps theme from Tearaway.
Deningrad (The Legend of Dragoon/Lair)

Deningrad is the capital city of Mille Seseau, which is the largest country in Legend of Dragoon, and Dart's homeland. Deningrad was built around the remains of an ancient Wingly city, which is known as the Crystal Palace and now serves as the seat of the throne of Mille Seseau. The city also houses a During the events of the game (spoilers!) the Crystal Palace, which is revealed to house one of the five Signet Spheres which can seal the God of Destruction, is attacked by the Divine Dragon, who destroys the Signet Sphere.

The stage would take place on a giant crystal spire in front of the Crystal Palace. The layout is one giant platform, which is slanted and leaves some space on the left for ringouts. Eventually the Divine Dragon will attack, first the Crystal Palace in the background and then the players.

The Divine Dragon's attacks, as taken from the game, are:
  • Dragon Claw: a horizontal swipe that can be jumped over.
  • Divine Dragon Ball: the dragon flies up and shoots a barrage of orbs. They can be dodged with good timing but get hit by one and the knockback will make sure you get hit by many more.
  • Divine Dragon Cannon: the Dragon's most powerful attack. Its eyes gleam and it stands still charging up its cannon. However players get ample time to prepare for it and can predict where it's aimed, so it's moreso an opportunity to play with the stage hazards and get some big damage on the opponent.
After a while, volcanoes will start emerging in the background, the sky will turn dark orange, and the stage will make its transition into Lair. Dragon riders will fly in from the sides and one of them (probably Lair protagonist Rohn unless he becomes playable later) attacks the Divine Dragon; first by breathing fire on it, then by grabbing it with his dragon's talons and slamming it into the stage (both attacks can hit unsuspecting players).

Slamming the Divine Dragon into the spire will defeat it permanently but it will also break it in half, changing the layout to two platforms forming an upside-down V. In the background a sky battle will ensue between Lair's Mokai and Asylian factions, with Dragoons seen fighting alongside the Mokai.
Vicar Amelia, Will appear

Once she appears, the sky darkens and you can see the npc's in the background trying to attack her, but that isn't enough and they get pushed aside, Amelia will then come up to the stage and will try to grab and bite at the players until she is eventually sent away.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Deningrad is the capital city of Mille Seseau, which is the largest country in Legend of Dragoon, and Dart's homeland. Deningrad was built around the remains of an ancient Wingly city, which is known as the Crystal Palace and now serves as the seat of the throne of Mille Seseau. During the events of the game (spoilers!) the Crystal Palace, which is revealed to house one of the five Signet Spheres which can seal the God of Destruction, is attacked by the Divine Dragon, who destroys the Signet Sphere.

The stage would take place on a giant crystal spire in front of the Crystal Palace. The layout is one giant platform, which is slanted and leaves some space on the left for ringouts. Eventually the Divine Dragon will attack, first the Crystal Palace in the background and then the players.

• Divine Dragon Ball: the dragon flies up and shoots a barrage of orbs. They can be dodged with good timing but get hit by one and the knockback will make sure you get hit by many more.
  • Divine Dragon Cannon: the Dragon's most powerful attack. Its eyes gleam and it stands still charging up its cannon. However players get ample time to prepare for it and can predict where it's aimed, so it's moreso an opportunity to play with the stage hazards and get some big damage on the opponent.
After a while, volcanoes will start emerging in the background, the sky will turn dark orange, and the stage will make its transition into Lair. Dragon riders will fly in from the sides and one of them (probably Lair protagonist Rohn unless he becomes playable later) attacks the Divine Dragon; first by breathing fire on it, then by grabbing it with his dragon's talons and slamming it into the stage (both attacks can hit unsuspecting players).

Slamming the Divine Dragon into the spire will defeat it permanently but it will also break it in half, changing the layout to two platforms forming an upside-down V. In the background a sky battle will ensue between Lair's Mokai and Asylian factions, with Dragoons seen fighting alongside the Mokai.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Deningrad is the capital city of Mille Seseau, which is the largest country in Legend of Dragoon, and Dart's homeland. Deningrad was built around the remains of an ancient Wingly city, which is known as the Crystal Palace and now serves as the seat of the throne of Mille Seseau. The city also houses a During the events of the game (spoilers!) the Crystal Palace, which is revealed to house one of the five Signet Spheres which can seal the God of Destruction, is attacked by the Divine Dragon, who destroys the Signet Sphere.

What the ****

A Legend of Dragoon/Lair stage was the same idea I had

cashregister9

Smash Hero
ICO/Bloodborne

The Castle from ICO, The layout would be very simple it would be 2 small platforms on both sides with a hole in the middle and then a long platform above. In the background you can see some shadow creatures from ICO and rarely you can see Ico and Yorda.

Once some Time Passes.

Once she appears, the sky darkens and you can see the npc's in the background trying to attack her, but that isn't enough and they get pushed aside, Amelia will then come up to the stage and will try to grab and bite at the players until she is eventually sent away.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
IGNORE THIS POST REAL QUICK
Once some Time Passes.

Spyro is not yet in the game. I was reminded of this with an earlier submission of mine.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Here's my idea for a stage:

Playstation Labo (Astro's Playroom x EVERYONE)

Astro's Playroom is quite famous for its abundance of references in the form of Mini-bot cosplay, so it's only fitting that this game's stage in All-Stars should be invaded by every series in the game.

The Labo appears with the full wall murals and dioramas, but only a random selection of artefacts serving as the main and additional platforms. The centre of the room is left empty, to make space for the invasions.

A holographic projection of an Astro environment will occasionally appear in the centre, sourced from Astro's Playroom or Astro Bot Rescue Mission. A thematically appropriate character from another All-Stars series will be there, doing their thing alongside Mini-bots or enemy bots. The stage cycles through a few scenes each battle, out of a very long list of possibilities.

Unlike other stages, these invasions have no affect on the battle whatsoever. Playstation Labo is intended to be the Smashville of All-Stars: a balanced, competitive stage with a unique yet stable layout.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Since we've only got three stages that are nominated in each category, we'll pick one from each category this time around.

RPG

Central Yharnham (Bloodborne x Tearaway) ( CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash )
Deningrad (The Legend of Dragoon x Lair) ( GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 )
The Castle (ICO x Bloodborne) ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )

Japan Studio

Hekesville (Gravity Rush x Journey) (cut stage from the first game)
GPU Jungle (Astro's Playroom x Invizimals) (@VGamer01)
Playstation Labo (Astro's Playroom x everyone) ( Yokta Yokta )

I'm voting for Central Yharnham and Playstation Labo.

---

While we're at it, since today's a quieter day in terms of voting, what sort of changes would people like to see for the game's arcade/classic mode? In the original game, it followed the same pattern each time:

-2 player timed match (in Chop Chop Master Onion's dojo)
-3 player timed match
-4 player timed match
-4 player timed match against slightly more difficult opponents
-4 player match where the first person who gets three KOs wins
-same as the previous one, but with slightly more difficult AI
-Rival battle (each character has one specific rival, though different cutscenes play depending on who you're playing as)
-fight against Polygon Man

I realize that this could cover a lot of ground, so I'll put up individual StrawPolls once all's said and done. Feel free to write out a complete overhaul or just change one point - whatever you want.

One thing that I'd like to see is multiple final bosses, similar to what Smash Bros. Ultimate did with its classic mode. Polygon Man's boss fight was a nice callback to PlayStation's history, but the execution was lacking to say the least.

Polygon Man could return (though with the addition of health bars, it seems like his fight could be redesigned to have him take on a more active role, rather than just summoning other playable characters and turning into pre-existing stage hazards), but we could have four or five other bosses from PlayStation's history, both first party and third party. (for example, if they don't become playable characters later on down the line, we could have Dr. Neo Cortex or Zeus as final bosses for some characters)

If this does get chosen, we'll have nominations and voting later on for who the bosses could be (likely when we get more third party characters, so we have a better idea of who can be included), but the new classic mode bosses in Smash Bros. Ultimate were great ways to change up that mode and pay tribute to Nintendo's history by throwing in characters like Marx, Dracula, and Rathalos, and I think this game could do something similar.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
My Vote goes to The Central Yharnham and Hekesville. The First one looks interesting and the Second would be a blast to play after being scrapped for so long.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
RPG stage: Central Yharnam
Japan Studio: Hekesville

Arcade mode changes:

Arcade mode will act similar to the first game's version with certain changes:

• Beginning and ending cutscenes are still there but have more crossover parts instead of being self-contained. For example, Lara's story can begin with her latest adventure in the forest getting interrupted by a group of mind-controlled monkeys.
  • There is a difficulty setting, including Casual, Regular, Tough, and Insane options.
  • Rivalries are there but take slightly longer and lean a bit more into humor.
  • There is a bonus round right before the rivalry fight. It can be in the form of any mini-game we decide to implement in the future.
  • Polygon Man's boss fight is improved. He still takes breaks by summoning polygon versions of other characters and stage hazards but they are easier to beat. Therefore, he has a complete moveset and has to be beaten by having his health reduced to zero.
  • If we implement multiple boss characters, Polygon Man transforms into/summons appropriate boss characters for certain characters. For example, a God of War boss can appear in Kratos's and Drake's arcade modes.
Aside from these changes, regular rounds will also have more variety. I thought about giving everyone unique fights as Ultimate did but I don't think we can get very creative with it due to our smaller roster.

1. A 1 vs 1 stock battle on the player character's home stage. Hazards and items are off.
  2. A 2 vs 1 stock battle on any stage where the player is assisted by another character. Items are on but hazards are off.
  3. A 2 vs 2 time battle on any stage. Hazards and items are on.
  4. A 4 player battle royale time battle on any stage. Hazards and items are on.
  5. A 1 vs 3 time battle on rival's home stage. Items are off but hazards are on.
  6. Bonus round
  7. Rivalry battle on a neutral stage. Items are on.
  8. Polygon Man boss fight on his stage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yharnham and Hekesville are my vote.
I feel like there should be more boss options for the arcade, and a mini game or two as well.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Ah, a discussion on Arcade Mode?

I reckon that this mode shouldn't be too different from the original Story Mode, but it should be a supplement to the new game's story mode, rather than serving as the only story at all.

This Arcade Mode would begin with the rival battle, as our character finds their rival wreaking havoc in their world, in a rather uncharacteristic way. Upon defeating their rival, they retreat through a portal and our character follows them through.

They lose track of them on the other side, instead ending up in completely different worlds where they encounter completely different opponents. Each battle is preceded by a Gravity Rush style dialogue cutscene, with expressive portraits and full voice acting where appropriate. The battles themselves involve various configurations of opponents, teams, items and stat modifiers. One round is a gimmick round that alters our character's gameplay in a novel manner, such as giving them infinite jumps or tripling the damage of specific moves, among other possibilities.

After a few rounds, our character arrives at their rival's home stage only to discover something disturbing: an army of polygon clones of themselves! A multi-man fight ensues, in which our character must overcome a horde of weak yet numerous purple polygon opponents. When they succeed, the polygons form a portal to the lair of the final boss.

There they finally cross paths with their rival, who is acting like they have gone on a similar journey chasing our character themselves. Some fighters will realise something's not right with the situation, some will be ready to fight once more, and others will just do what comes naturally. But instead of fighting each other again, they are interrupted by the arrival of a Fusion Boss.

The Fusion Boss is an amalgamation of the major antagonists to our character and their rival, often resulting in an unsettling, overwhelming presence with massive power. For example, if Crash Bandicoot and Astro were rivals, their Fusion Boss would be a fusion of Dr. Cortex and the alien from Rescue Mission. Whatever form the Fusion Boss takes, our character must join forces with their CPU rival to defeat the boss.

On easier difficulties, defeating the Fusion Boss clears the campaign. Our character and the rival return to their home dimensions and return to their usual lives, unaware of the sinister presence observing from afar... But on harder difficulties, there is one battle left to go.

Following a gruelling battle with the Fusion Boss, the rival is unable to continue. They give our character the last of their All-Star power, and after a tearful farewell, our character presses on to the lair of the superboss.

Here is where we meet the new antagonist of All-Stars: Cross.

After Polygon Man's defeat at the hands of the previous All-Stars, he exploded into thousands of shards which were scattered across the vast multiverse. For years, they were considered lost for good, until the first of these shards was discovered by a young boy.
Cross was born and raised in a simple, peaceful village in a quiet dimension. One day, while out with his friends, Cross found himself all alone and far from home. As he wandered aimlessly, he stumbled upon a sharp, shiny, pristine purple crystal. As he reached down to feel its eerie glow, it began to oscillate, increasing in intensity until it shot up and melded with his hand.
Cross leapt back and shrieked in pain as the crystal overtook his body, imbibing his every cell with overwhelming power. And as the light began to fade, Cross was able to regain his footing, and soon realised that he was someplace far from what he knew.
The ground ahead of him was crystal, floating in a deep, glittery void. All around him, he could see windows into other dimensions, each one more unusual than the last.
Then he heard a voice- strong, brash and commanding, yet clear and polite- promising to reveal unimaginable power. It would guide Cross through his new abilities, gradually releasing the full potential of the Polygon Shard.
Cross's journey to discovering his power is also the player's journey to discovering All-Stars: we control Cross through a tutorial going over the game mechanics, from basic movement to attack and defense, all the way up to unleashing powerful Super attacks.
Cross now seeks to unite the multiverse in search of the other Polygon Shards, building his power to a level beyond anything the All-Stars have ever encountered, and ultimately resurrect Polygon Man to enact his long-awaited revenge.

The fight against Cross operates like a standard All-Stars match, and Cross operates like a standard All-Stars fighter. You only need one KO on Cross to beat him, but this is very, very hard because Cross is very, very strong.

If Cross beats our character, he turns them into a polygon clone, one among hundreds to fill out his army. If our character KOs Cross, Cross will be forced to retreat, sending our character back home in the process. The final cutscene shows that our character is now ready to take on Cross again when he sets the main Story mode into action. The Story Mode will update to reflect this, awarding the character a massive cache of bonus XP and Shards when they join the Story roster.

Voting for Deningrad and Hekseville

Top Bottom