Square attacks focuses on various melee combos from Origins & Legends and chargeable moves involving his trademark telescopic fist.
Square x3: Fist Combo
- Rayman does a right punch, then a left punch and finishes with a longer, stronger right punch. Based on his standard attack.
Square (Hold): Telescopic Fist
- Rayman winds up his fist and tosses it forward, which returns back to him after a maximum distance. He can also move and jump while charging. When fully charged, a fist will turn golden and do more damage.
-A fully charged move references the Golden Fist
Square (Air) x2: Kung-Fu Combo
- Rayman performs an aerial kick and then does a double hammer punch. Based on his aerial attack, even named after the trophy
Side Square: Pirouette
- Rayman runs forward while spinning his fists around him. Based on his running attack.
Side Square (Air): Dive n' Roll
- Rayman will dive forwards in an arc until he hits the ground, rolling forward slightly.
Up Square x3: Uppercut Combo
- Rayman performs a right hook upwards, then follows up with a upwards left hook and finishes with a stronger right hook, similarly to his Square attack.
Up Square (Hold): Telescopic Uppercut
- Rayman winds up his fist as he aims upwards and then performs an spinning uppercut. Unlike his held Square Attack, Rayman's fist doesn't have boomerang properties. Based on the upwards charged attack.
Up Square (Air): Upper Kick
- Rayman kicks upwards with his right foot. Based on his upwards aerial attack.
Down Square: Sweep Kick
- Rayman crouches down and swipes his right foot to perform a sweeping attack, tripping an opponent in-front of him. From Rayman Origins.
Down Square (Hold): Ground Slam
- Rayman winds up a fist over his head and then punches the ground, creating a small shockwave. Based on his new down attack in Rayman Legends, except with a charge.
Down Square (Air): Bodyshot
- Rayman tosses his body like a basketball, bouncing off opponents. Based on one of his attacks in the Game Boy Advance version of Rayman 3.
Triangle attacks focuses on Laser-Washing Powder
power-ups (except Shock Rocket, which is one of the Circle moves).
- Rayman summons a yellow tornado, which travels forward. When hit, a tornado traps an opponent before turning them around and disappears.
Side Triangle: Lockjaw
- Rayman tosses a chain and pulls an opponent towards him when catching them. Pressing again will make him send a electric shock for additional damage.
Up Triangle (Hold): Throttle Copter
- Rayman spawns a pilot helmet and uses its propellers to rapidly damage opponents above him. Holding the button will make him rise into the air, able to fly horizontally in 3 seconds before falling like King K. Rool's. This also immediately applies when performed in the air.
Down Triangle: Heavy Metal Fist
- Rayman covers both of his fists with spikes and slams the ground with a powerful overhead shockwave attack which can launch opponents upward. In the air, he will fall downwards head-first with a spiked fist below him, creating a bigger shockwave around him than a grounded Down Square.
-The ground version is same as Byleth's Down Special (Aymr) in Smash.
-The air version is based on an aerial downwards attack from Origins and Legends, except with Heavy Metal Fist used.
Circle moves focuses on projectiles and various elements used in some games.
Circle (Hold): Magic Fist
- Rayman shoots a small, white energy orb from his hand, which ricochet off surfaces and does non-flinching damage. Can be rapid-fired while moving, angled in 3 directions (forward/diagonal-up/diagonal-down) and charged
for a larger, golden (blue at mid-charge) orb, which does more damage and lets out a powerful explosion.
-Thanks for making a example
of how this move would work, BirthNote (GeneticDestiny)!
Side Circle: Shock Rocket
- Rayman fires a controllable small rocket/missile, which explodes in contact with an opponent/surface or after a short amount of time.
Up Circle: Grappling Fist
- Rayman grabs on a Purple Lum
, which appears in the air, and swings forward via magical tether before jumping off high, damaging opponents by kicking them on his way.
Down Circle: Plum Drop
- Rayman summons a large purple plum, which bounces around when attacked and stuns an opponent when hitting directly on their head. Based on his Down Special
in Super Smash Flash 2.
Cross (Hold; Air): Helicopter Hair
- Rayman spins his hair like a helicopter rotor to hover in the air, slowing down his fall. Works similarly to Cole (Static Thrusters), Sly (Paraglider) and Jesse's (Levitate).
Side Throw -
Rayman carries an opponent over his shoulder and then tosses them forward with both hands. Based on his ability to pick up and carry objects in Rayman 2: The Great Escape.
Up Throw -
Rayman holds the opponent above his head and uses his helicopter hair like a fan to send them flying via gust of wind. Based on the cut move from the E3 2010 trailer in Rayman Origins.
Down Throw -
Rayman grabs the opponent, hops into the air and then performs a overhead bash with both fists to slam them onto the ground.
Level 1: Rocket-Powered Rodeo -
A walking shell
will appear as Rayman hops on it as he shouts "GO!", rushing forward a short distance (same as Nariko's) by using its rocket boosters before he quickly jumps off as it explodes. A explosion can deal large amounts of damage to anyone who is caught.
Level 2: Legends Attack - Globox
, Grand Minimus
and Goth Teensie
appears, aiding Rayman in combat by attacking opponents around them for a short time. This Super is pretty much like Heihachi's, but with three more characters.
Level 3: Hi Ho Moskito! -
Rayman whistles as Bzzit
appears on the stage, smiling and hopping on him, being able to control him for 10 seconds. Bzzit can fly around by using the control stick like Beast Evil Cole (in the first game) and Kat (in her Gravity Panther form).
- Bzzit shoots a fast projectile from his proboscis. Can be rapid-fired by holding down the button, unlike Rayman's Circle attack (where you have to tap repeatedly).
- Bzzit swoops horizontally forward while stinging opponents in-front of him. Based on one of his attacks in the first game.
- Bzzit sucks up an opponent with his proboscis like a vacuum and then shoots them away when pressed again.
Additional thing I want to say, but not so important: one of his taunts have to be his funny "grimace