• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Mario Kart SGP

Who should be added next?

• Birdo

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Wart

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Costume: Glass Wart

Wart is translucent like a glass frog. He has vegetables crammed in his neck and a visible, albeit very cartoony and per tradition hairy, heart.

Here's some kart parts that tie into the general archetype of a villain, but aren't necessarily tied to the racers.
Moustache-Twirling Train (vintage style train with a Peach doll tied to the front)

Speed: 3/5
Acceleration: 1/5
Handling: 5/5
Dynamite Stick (Wheels)
Dead or Alive (Glider, there is a hole in the sign to make it appear your kart is wanted)
Liar Lair Desk

Speed: 3/5
Acceleration: 2/5
Handling: 4/5
Game Over Ray (Glider)

Last edited:
Job 109:
Bowser: Meowser

Bowser Jr. Dry Bowser Jr. (Skeletal version of Bowser Jr.)

Wart: Realistic Frog Wart

Koopalings: Broodals (Rango, Harriet, Stewart and Topper; since they have relations to Koopalings and similar role to them)

Kamek: Woolly Kamek

King Bob-Omb: Earth Globe King Bob-Omb (His costume is based on Earth Globe, which the Earth on it could be Based on Real-Life one, but it has accents of Mario Universe like Mushroom Kingdom on Globe or etc.)

King K. Rool: Lord Frederik armor (He has Frederik's costume)

King Boo: Sunshine King Boo

Job 110:
Bowser's Body

It takes place at Toad Square and it's inside the Bowser's Body.
The arena as shape of Square like Toad Square and and Hazards are bones, which are they come out from walls and you need smash them to make more place.
The Toads are appearing as Cameos.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 109:
1640804406212.png

Bowser: Fury Bowser

Job 110:
1640804395264.png

Shroob Mothership:
Takes place inside the Shroob Mothership. A flat arena standing atop a pool of Vim, the Shroob Mothership has some Shroob phaser cannons that can be fired by driving over certain pads on the ground. Furthermore, there are also some Shroob ships inside that lift you up for air tricks as a unique take on ramps.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Honestly I think we should start with the basis of the next pack having Sonic as a character and then build it around that (Do we do "90s theme"? "blue theme"? "fast theme"? "animal theme"? "Sega theme"? so on) - the idea of Eggman appearing without Sonic and then Sonic "saving the day" by being added to the roster in the next pack is a pretty cute one IMO.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I don't exactly like the idea of a strictly-one-IP pack (unless it's Mario/Wario/Yoshi/DK of course) - that being said, if there has to be one I think Sonic would be a good pick given how many iconic locations there are in Sonic and how rollercoaster-like their archetecture is as is.

Last edited:
I don't exactly like the idea of a strictly-one-IP pack (unless it's Mario/Wario/Yoshi/DK of course) - that being said, if there has to be one I think Sonic would be a good pick given how many iconic locations there are in Sonic and how rollercoaster-like their archetecture is as is.
I mean, it's good idea, but better we better don't turn Mario Kart into Smash Bros.-like Crossover that becomes a Celebration of Gaming in form of Racing game.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 112

Submit a theme for DLC Pack 3

The theme can be a general topic OR new for this job, It can be themed after a specific IP, Third or first party.

Job 112:
"Nintendo Characters"

I don't know that theme would be allowed, but this theme could have Veteran Non-Mario characters and New ones, which it could represent Nintendo.
And Talking about 3rd Party, it needs to have huge relation between it's company and Nintendo.
And there is one Mario Character that needs to be Iconic.

(It this theme Allowed? Because this time could bring back other characters from past)

Theme: Sonic the Hedgehog

Eggman's been snooping as usual, and it's up to the blue blur to save the day! I feel I've already given a lot of good reasons for this theme earlier on this page so I won't beat around the bush.
Good Idea, so can't wait so Sonic X Mario Kart crossover like people wanted.
But on the other side, there is a Bad Quality that Sonic would open Floodgates for 3rd Party characters like Rayman and the Mario Kart would become "Gaming kart", which it is the Thing that you don't want to see.

D

Deleted member

Good Idea, so can't wait so Sonic X Mario Kart crossover like people wanted.
But on the other side, there is a Bad Quality that Sonic would open Floodgates for 3rd Party characters like Rayman and the Mario Kart would become "Gaming kart", which it is the Thing that you don't want to see.
I personaly can't wait to get Master Chief and Kratos in Mario Kart.

Last edited by a moderator:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Next DLC Pack will be themed after Sonic The Hedgehog franchise

The first character is Obviously Sonic Himself

Job 113

Submit a special item for Sonic

Last edited:
Sonic Item:
7 Chaos Emeralds

When activated, Sonic turns into Super Sonic and it acts like in Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing and it's Transformed sequel, which it boosts sonic to Supersonic Speed!

(Please don't turn this game into Gaming Allstars Kart)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Chaos Emeralds

The Chaos Emeralds turn Sonic into Super Sonic. This item has no offensive nor defensive use, but it makes you the fastest anything in the game, and gives you extremely good handling too so the Blast Processing isn't too much.

Speed Star

Speed: 5/5
Handling: 3/5
Blue Typhoon

Speed: 5/5
Acceleration: 1/5
Bobbin Wheels
C0B669A2-F539-47F5-9430-C496C57D898A.jpeg
Speed Star (Wheels)
Tornado

Speed: 4/5
Acceleration: 3/5
Handling: 5/5
Spin Dash (Wheels)
Special Kite (Turns from bird to fish)
Master Emerald (Glider, doesn't have any strings so it appears it's magically levitating the kart)
32X (Glider)

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Sonic Item:
1641509691977.png

Power Ring:
This is a unique item that's actually tied to the amount of coins you've gathered. When gaining a Power Ring, Sonic can spend all his coins to warp himself from his current point to a set amount of distance in front of himself, or if he has the max amount, completely overtake the person in the next position in the race. So if you have 10 Coins, and you're in 3rd place, then that can allow you to spend all your coins to overtake them at the push of a button and get in 2nd no problem.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submitting Emerald Hill Zone

Emerald Hill would be rather unique as it actively uses the jump before drifting for small platforming challenges.

Ring (Wheel)
Land Breaker

Speed: 4/5
61E8E278-3151-4107-9DCE-2C41BA171F33.jpeg
Land Breaker (Wheels)
Marvelous Queen

Speed: 2/5
Acceleration: 5/5
Handling: 3/5
Lock-On Promo (Glider)