• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Voting will remain open

God of War

This isn’t too far off from our twisted metal series but I like the trend of having a lot of series of one game company in here so another sony franchise could be cool.
Characters: Kratos (Norse design), Atreus, Athena
9 Characters
3 Vehicles
2 Wheels
2 Tracks
5 Costumes
1. Luxo Ball
2. Robot’s Letter and Number Treads

Non-US/UK/Japan franchise

Resubmitting Norse/Scandinavian Mythology

Racers: Thor, Odin, Kraken

IMG_0035.jpeg

Another popular pantheon of mythology right here (and one of my favorites). It’s been super influential on pop culture like Greek mythology. Thor obviously won’t be based on his Marvel superhero adaptation but moreso off of the original Thor himself. From the gods and goddesses to the creatures, there’s lots of fun to be had here when it comes to submitting! We need more public domain franchises anyway as I love the out-of-placeness for them.

Content:

15 Racers
3 Vehicles
1 Track
2 Skins
Australian Culture Franchise: Bluey

So this sort of show usually isn't my forte, but I do know it takes place in Australia. It was partially commissioned by the BBC and Australia's similar broadcasting agency, so that might complicate things eligibility-wise, but it should be fine.
  • Seven racers (Bluey, Bingo, Bandit & Chilli)
  • Three vehicles
  • Two tracks
  • Four wheels
  • Five skins
Non-US/UK/Japan Franchise: The Witcher

View attachment 381960

The witcher is a Medieval Fantasy book series created on Poland,the series tell a story of Geralt of Rivia,a legendary witcher.

Content
-7 Racers (Grealt,Dandelion and Ciri)
-5 vehicles
-4 tracks
-3 wheels
-3 skins
Disco Elysium

Disco Elysium is created by an Estonian development team and as a result is based on various East European countries

6 Characters (Harry Du Bois, Kim Kitsuragi, Cuno)
2 Tracks
6 Vehicles
5 Wheels
2 Costumes
Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre

As far as I can tell, this is basically the Mexican WWE? Either way, this was the first thing I really thought of, since I know WWE has been a common submission for a while.
21 racers - Mystico, Gran Guerro, L.A. Park
Kung Fu Panda

Haven't watched the movies in so long that the extent of my Kung Fu Panda knowledge comes from the 360 game, but as it takes place in ancient China, I'm like 99% certain there's no vehicles.

8 racers
8 skins
3 wheels
2 track

Racers: Po, Shifu, Oogway
View attachment 381995
Genshin Impact
Popular Chinese video game that features several characters and regions inspired by Chinese culture and mythology.

10 Character s (Amber, Zhongli, Raiden Shogun)
3 vehicles
3 Tracks
1 Wheels
4 Skins
  1. Genshin Impact
  2. Kung Fu Panda
  3. Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
  4. Disco Elysium
  5. The Witcher
  6. Bluey
  7. Norse Mythology
  8. God of War
Please vote for your top 4
  1. 3
  2. 2
  3. 2
  4. 1

darkvortex

Smash Lord
It's with noting we already added Poh in the Dreamworks season, doesn't stop us adding KFP as a franchise though

1. Disco Elysium
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. God of War
  4. Bluey

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Bluey
2. Genshin
3. The Witcher
4. God of War (i find it very cheater,because the job says to submit "a non-USA/UK/Japan franchise")
5. Kung Fu Panda (same from God of War,but i know that Kung Fu Panda is based on chinese culture and it's allright)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
It's with noting we already added Poh in the Dreamworks season, doesn't stop us adding KFP as a franchise though

1. Witcher
  2. Disco Elysium
  3. God of War
  4. Bluey
Oh yeah, forgot about that. I'll still allow it because I don't like going back after voting has opened - plus KFP is technically part of a crossover mini-season even if it is officially numbered on its own

4. God of War (i find it very cheater,because the job says to submit "a non-USA/UK/Japan franchise")
5. Kung Fu Panda (same from God of War,but i know that Kung Fu Panda is based on chinese culture and it's allright)
The job is based on cultures the fiction is based on, not where the franchises actually come from

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, forgot about that. I'll still allow it because I don't like going back after voting has opened - plus KFP is technically part of a crossover mini-season even if it is officially numbered on its own
if Geese Howard can race a team with Geese Howard on it then I'd say it's okay. Just user a later Po design

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Bluey
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Norse Myths
4. Lucha Libre

I forgot Kung Fu Panda would be eligible for this as an expansion. It was the trickiest DriDim main season job.

2 Track Mini Season with Snow Track

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola-900x0.jpg

I was brainstorming ideas in my head and this is probably the best idea. I do feel that we could add the polar bear, penguin and even a Coca-Cola can as potential racers in the future if the Coca-Cola season gets a Part 2 alongside the various vehicles seen in advertisements. Plus, product placement seasons are fun!

Tracks

Happiness Factory

Music: Background music heard in the commercial

It's a HUGE one-lap course based on the Happiness Factory campaign seen in the Coca-Cola commercials. You are basically inside the imaginary world of a Coke vending machine. Kind of like this in a way. There's even one part with snow in it with snowmen and penguin workers!

A Coca-Cola Christmas Arctic Beach Party

Music: A Christmassy-remix of Always Coca-Cola
(the theme would be calmer and have an angelic choir singing the song like a Christmas carol)

Based on the iconic Coca-Cola ads with the polar bears and penguins, you race around an icy area where hundreds of polar bears and penguins are sharing Coca-Cola bottles! Watch out as the ice may crack meaning you may fall into the frozen water! But, you can enjoy the beautiful Northern Lights and the wholesomeness of sharing a Coke bottle between species from opposite sides of the world!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Bluey
2. Lucha Libre
3. God Of War
4. Genshin

Mini-season with a snowy track
Counter-strike

Dust II

Song: Main Menu: CS:GO
The most Iconic Cs map and it is a simple loop around the map using the roads already present on the map, CTs and Ts will be fighting and can interfere

Office

Song: Main Menu: Counter-strike 2
Another simple loop through the largest parts of the map, it takes you through the office building.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Space Ranger spinner will be the last TS kart
  1. Mr. Potato Head wheels
  2. Woody's Badge
  3. Star Command Symbol - 1
  4. Robot's Letter and Number Treads - 1
  5. Luxo Ball - 3
Ice mini-franchise submissions will remain open - you can now submit a mini-franchise with only 1 track as an alternative, I'll probably allow this amount of malleability in future for all mini-franchises with tracks
  1. Lucha Libre
  2. Genshin
  3. God of War
  4. Bluey

1. The Witcher - 2
  2. Disco Elysium - 3
  3. Kung Fu Panda - 6
  4. Norse Mythology - 6
  5. Genshin Impact - 9
  6. God of War - 11
  7. Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre - 11
  8. Bluey - 16
Everybody's favourite cubic puppy is racing in - for real life!

• Seven racers (Bluey, Bingo, Bandit & Chilli)
  • Three vehicles
  • Two tracks
  • Four wheels
  • Five skins

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I really like how this show's cast is entirely dogs instead of having cats and stuff walking about, makes it very distinct, while still keeping the character designs diverse given that there's so many types of dog

Mini-Franchise: Pengo - Song: Popcorn

A maze-like track where you push blocks around by slamming or throwing items. Find the goal before anyone else - it doesn't sound like it'd be all too fun in practice, but hey, it's unique.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bluey character subs will remain open

1. Bluey
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Norse Myths
4. Lucha Libre

I forgot Kung Fu Panda would be eligible for this as an expansion. It was the trickiest DriDim main season job.

2 Track Mini Season with Snow Track

Coca-Cola

View attachment 382001

I was brainstorming ideas in my head and this is probably the best idea. I do feel that we could add the polar bear, penguin and even a Coca-Cola can as potential racers in the future if the Coca-Cola season gets a Part 2 alongside the various vehicles seen in advertisements. Plus, product placement seasons are fun!

Tracks

Happiness Factory

Music: Background music heard in the commercial

It's a HUGE one-lap course based on the Happiness Factory campaign seen in the Coca-Cola commercials. You are basically inside the imaginary world of a Coke vending machine. Kind of like this in a way. There's even one part with snow in it with snowmen and penguin workers!

A Coca-Cola Christmas Arctic Beach Party

Music: A Christmassy-remix of Always Coca-Cola
(the theme would be calmer and have an angelic choir singing the song like a Christmas carol)

Based on the iconic Coca-Cola ads with the polar bears and penguins, you race around an icy area where hundreds of polar bears and penguins are sharing Coca-Cola bottles! Watch out as the ice may crack meaning you may fall into the frozen water! But, you can enjoy the beautiful Northern Lights and the wholesomeness of sharing a Coke bottle between species from opposite sides of the world!
1. Bluey
2. Lucha Libre
3. God Of War
4. Genshin

Mini-season with a snowy track
Counter-strike

Dust II

Song: Main Menu: CS:GO
The most Iconic Cs map and it is a simple loop around the map using the roads already present on the map, CTs and Ts will be fighting and can interfere

Office

Song: Main Menu: Counter-strike 2
Another simple loop through the largest parts of the map, it takes you through the office building.
The Polar Express

Ice Lake (Crackling Ice)

The train acts as an obstacle (to accommodate for it not being an actual vehicle) as you go through an icy lake and up a mountain

North Pole Slide (Arriving in the North Pole)

You go down that one gigantic slide as well as through the massive Christmas tree in the middle of the north pole
I really like how this show's cast is entirely dogs instead of having cats and stuff walking about, makes it very distinct, while still keeping the character designs diverse given that there's so many types of dog

Mini-Franchise: Pengo - Song: Popcorn

A maze-like track where you push blocks around by slamming or throwing items. Find the goal before anyone else - it doesn't sound like it'd be all too fun in practice, but hey, it's unique.
  1. Pengo
  2. Polar Express
  3. Coca-Cola
  4. Counter Strike
Please vote for your top 2

1. 2
  2. 1

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Pengo
2. Coca-Cola

Shout-out to the Polar Express season but I really want the Polar Express locomotive itself as a kart for it to come as a franchise.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Brandy

Pom Pom

Nana

Winton
  1. Winton
  2. Nana
  3. Pom Pom
  4. Brandy
  5. Snickers
  6. Coco
  7. Lucky
  8. Chloe
  9. Lila
  10. Terriers
  11. Muffin
  12. Floppy
Please vote for your top 5, we will add 4
Normal FazDude FazDude

1. Pengo - 2
  2. Polar Express - 2
  3. Counter Strike - 3
  4. Coca-Cola - 5

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Pom Pom
2. Lila
3. Brandy
4. Terriers
5. Floppy

Bluey Tracks

CrazyWorld

Music: The background music for Crazy World heard in Bluey but remixed for DriDim

ezgif-3-9fe3b3bd44.jpg

Based on the fictional theme park itself, you drive past various landmarks of the theme park itself. Alongside this, you pass the rides and attractions. The visitors act as hazards alongside the rides when they go haywire too!

Sleepytime

Music: The background music heard in the episode of the same name Sleepytime

MV5BZjhjMDQ3OGUtOWVjYi00ZTQyLTkyNDUtN2RhZTliMGU1ZDc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ1NjQ2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

This track is exactly based on the same episode Sleepytime. Here, you are traveling in Bingo's dream in outer space passing by the planets in an epic two-laptrack of this ginormous course. All the karts will be floating as if you are in outer space. You will also see bigger versions of Bluey, Bingo, and Floppy going on a space adventure together in the background. The planets also act as hazards despitebeing there for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I know nothing about this series but I figured we could use some more submissions

71hFTZex3YL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

The Creek (Creek Is Beautiful!)
A popular location from the series. Drive through the peaceful creek, over the river, through forests, mud, over grown trees, and waterfalls. It's a more quiet and nice stage to reflect its series of origin, but with enough towards and turns to keep it interesting.

Bluey-S2E2-Hammerbarn-001.jpg

Hammerbarn (Hammerbarn Theme)
A hardware store featured in the episode of the same name. I think having a track based on something that has more to do with the adults is a good idea. You'd start in the parking lot and then drive through and around the whole store, going through tents, a lawn section with fake grass, a barbecue section, a colourful paint section, a warehouse, and more.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Terriers
  2. Winton
  3. Muffin
  4. Snickers
  5. Nana
1. Pom Pom
2. Lila
3. Brandy
4. Terriers
5. Floppy

Bluey Tracks

CrazyWorld

Music: The background music for Crazy World heard in Bluey but remixed for DriDim

View attachment 382414

Based on the fictional theme park itself, you drive past various landmarks of the theme park itself. Alongside this, you pass the rides and attractions. The visitors act as hazards alongside the rides when they go haywire too!

Sleepytime

Music: The background music heard in the episode of the same name Sleepytime

View attachment 382415

This track is exactly based on the same episode Sleepytime. Here, you are traveling in Bingo's dream in outer space passing by the planets in an epic two-laptrack of this ginormous course. All the karts will be floating as if you are in outer space. You will also see bigger versions of Bluey, Bingo, and Floppy going on a space adventure together in the background. The planets also act as hazards despitebeing there for your viewing pleasure.
I know nothing about this series but I figured we could use some more submissions

View attachment 382445
The Creek (Creek Is Beautiful!)
A popular location from the series. Drive through the peaceful creek, over the river, through forests, mud, over grown trees, and waterfalls. It's a more quiet and nice stage to reflect its series of origin, but with enough towards and turns to keep it interesting.

View attachment 382444
Hammerbarn (Hammerbarn Theme)
A hardware store featured in the episode of the same name. I think having a track based on something that has more to do with the adults is a good idea. You'd start in the parking lot and then drive through and around the whole store, going through tents, a lawn section with fake grass, a barbecue section, a colourful paint section, a warehouse, and more.
  1. Hammerbarn
  2. The Creek
  3. CrazyWorld
  4. SleepyTime
Please vote for your top 2
Normal FazDude FazDude

1. Coco
  2. Nana - 1
  3. Lucky - 2
  4. Chloe - 2
  5. Lila - 3
  6. Floppy - 3