• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates - Cartoon Network: Fusion Arena

Roster Size

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

Everyone can submit up to two costumes for each character if they wish!

(We'll prolly leave the colors for now but if anyone wants to do em, feel free)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
As promised:

Nicole Watterson Moveset

Nicole.png

Gimmick: The Rage

Honestly, Nicole is actually a normally pretty nice person...she just has a LOT of built up stress as the sole provider of the house as well as it's caretaker. Usually she can keep her cool...until things start to annoy her. Things like...being down a stock, being taunted after dying, being hit with an Ultimate Attack, or attacking her husband. Over time these little annoyances will build up, improving Nicole's destructive power dramatically. The rage carries over after losing a stock...heck it amplifies it. However, some of Nicole's more violent attacks will release some of that rage reducing it.

Neutral Special: The Stress
Nicole-overtime.png

Increases Nicole Rage Meter a little bit. Nicole must stay static during this move. This can be used to slowly build up rage for however long she is uninterrupted. Nicole will begin working away on a laptop, answering a phone or begin scrubbing the floor. The animation is random, but they all do the same basic rage increase. Fills the meter less than if an opponent causes her additional 'stress'.

Side Special: The Pain
Nicole-Kung-Fu-Kick.png

A fairly straight forward kick. This can be charged to deal more damage...on top of Nicole's rage meter it can be a surprisingly high damaging move as a result. Using this does reduce some of Nicole's stress meter.

Up Special: The Ride
Nicole-Cartax.png

Nicole's husband, Richard, will appear driving the Wattersons family car, Cartax. Nicole will ride on the bonnet as he does so before leaping off of it at a great height. Good horizontal recovery although it is unique in that Nicole will have to travel a short horizontal distance before the vertical recovery. The absent minded Richard will carry on driving after Nicole leaps up, plowing into whoever stands in his way. Essentially acts as a unique projectile.

If Cartax is destroyed by an opponent, Richard will be found laying face down where it exploded. The opponent who does this will cause Nicole's rage meter to skyrocket. If Richard and Cartax are unharmed, this move will reduce Nicole's rage meter a little.

Down Special: The Souls
Nicole-Death-Stare.png

Nicole will grab the opponent by the throat and drag them towards her, her eyes glowing.
The souls of the damned appear within her glowing eyes, swirling screaming out in terror. This does emotional damage to the hapless opponent, stunning the opponent and temporarily leaving them unable to attack. The downside of this move are Nicole needs to be able to grab her opponent first. Successfully pulling this off will reduce Nicole's stress meter.

Ultimate Attack: The Fury
Nicole performs some simple strikes. If it hits, she transforms into her anime form and releases all of her stress meter with the above barrage, culminating in the blow that knocks Yuki down in the above clip.

---------------------

Votes:
1. Mung Daal
2. Wilt
3. Ed, Edd N' Eddy

---------------------

Alts:

Samurai Jack: Raver Jack
Jack-Raver-outfit.png

Finn and Jake:
Prince Hotbod and Randy Butternubs
Finn-and-Jake-alt.png

Unfortunately Ben 10 fell in the gaps when I was watching Cartoon Network so I'll have to skip him for this round.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mung Dlal - 6
Mac and Bloo - 2
Grim - 13
Numbah 2 - 7
Ed, Edd and Eddy - 4
Wilt (Foster's Home) - 11

Wilt and Grim are our next newcomers! Congrats to OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos ! (and me, I guess!)

Costumes will stay open a bit longer!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Submit a multiplayer mode
Weve got a couple of single player modes. Submit a multiplayer focused mode.

D

Deleted member

Multilayer mode job will be on hold for now. May have been too soon for a new mode jobs
Alternate Costumes

Ben 10:
Reboot Ben

View attachment 352940

Samurai Jack: Gangster Jacky

View attachment 352938

Finn & Jake: Fiona and Cake

View attachment 352939
As promised:

Nicole Watterson Moveset

View attachment 352985

Gimmick: The Rage

Honestly, Nicole is actually a normally pretty nice person...she just has a LOT of built up stress as the sole provider of the house as well as it's caretaker. Usually she can keep her cool...until things start to annoy her. Things like...being down a stock, being taunted after dying, being hit with an Ultimate Attack, or attacking her husband. Over time these little annoyances will build up, improving Nicole's destructive power dramatically. The rage carries over after losing a stock...heck it amplifies it. However, some of Nicole's more violent attacks will release some of that rage reducing it.

Neutral Special: The Stress
View attachment 352968
Increases Nicole Rage Meter a little bit. Nicole must stay static during this move. This can be used to slowly build up rage for however long she is uninterrupted. Nicole will begin working away on a laptop, answering a phone or begin scrubbing the floor. The animation is random, but they all do the same basic rage increase. Fills the meter less than if an opponent causes her additional 'stress'.

Side Special: The Pain
View attachment 352962

A fairly straight forward kick. This can be charged to deal more damage...on top of Nicole's rage meter it can be a surprisingly high damaging move as a result. Using this does reduce some of Nicole's stress meter.

Up Special: The Ride
View attachment 352984

Nicole's husband, Richard, will appear driving the Wattersons family car, Cartax. Nicole will ride on the bonnet as he does so before leaping off of it at a great height. Good horizontal recovery although it is unique in that Nicole will have to travel a short horizontal distance before the vertical recovery. The absent minded Richard will carry on driving after Nicole leaps up, plowing into whoever stands in his way. Essentially acts as a unique projectile.

If Cartax is destroyed by an opponent, Richard will be found laying face down where it exploded. The opponent who does this will cause Nicole's rage meter to skyrocket. If Richard and Cartax are unharmed, this move will reduce Nicole's rage meter a little.

Down Special: The Souls
View attachment 352883
Nicole will grab the opponent by the throat and drag them towards her, her eyes glowing.
The souls of the damned appear within her glowing eyes, swirling screaming out in terror. This does emotional damage to the hapless opponent, stunning the opponent and temporarily leaving them unable to attack. The downside of this move are Nicole needs to be able to grab her opponent first. Successfully pulling this off will reduce Nicole's stress meter.

Ultimate Attack: The Fury
Nicole performs some simple strikes. If it hits, she transforms into her anime form and releases all of her stress meter with the above barrage, culminating in the blow that knocks Yuki down in the above clip.

---------------------

Votes:
1. Mung Daal
2. Wilt
3. Ed, Edd N' Eddy

---------------------

Alts:

Samurai Jack: Raver Jack
View attachment 352987

Finn and Jake: Prince Hotbod and Randy Butternubs
View attachment 352989

Unfortunately Ben 10 fell in the gaps when I was watching Cartoon Network so I'll have to skip him for this round.
osby osby 's Steven moveset and YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's Nicole moveset will be used.

Jack's costumes will be Raver and Gangster

Finn & Jake 's will be Fiona & Cake and Prince Hotbod and Randy Butternubs.

Ben will have reboot Ben as a costume. He still has a costume slot open. This will be first come first serve.

Submit a stage based on an unrepresented series
Submit a stage based on a franchise with no fighter. Item only franchises are allowed, as are franchises with no no rep at all. This won't stop it from getting a fighter later. But it would maybe be good to use this to get a series that probably won't get a rep.

Submit movesets for Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup
You know how these things go. It'll stay open till Sunday.

D

Deleted member

Camp Kidney is our next stage

Submit a shooting item

Submit a sword style item

Two smaller jobs today. We'll be filling our our item list. These can be from any series.

D

Deleted member

YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's items get in!

maxresdefault (8).jpg

Submit a female character
Submit a female character. This can be from a new series or also one already on our roster.

Marcaline
A popular character from Adventure Time. Marcaline could use her guitar to attack along with her various vampire abilities

osby

Smash Obsessed
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)

1653735215402.png

The most recurring main character in the series after the titular protagonist himself and his cousin. Gwen has a wide range of magical powers at her disposal that could make her a pretty creative fighter and she has both popularity and relevancy at her side. I think using the older version of the character would help throw AF/UA/OV a bone, as well as give us more material to work with.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Female Character: Amelia Hughes (Infinity Train)

View attachment 351778

Amelia is a 60+ year old woman who's been a passenger on the Infinity Train for 33 years. She starts off as Book 1’s main antagonist, taking control of the train shortly after boarding in order to recreate the life she had with her late fiancé. Once Tulip convinces her that dwelling on the past isn’t healthy, Amelia spends the rest of the series trying to repent for her mistakes.

While not technically the protagonist, Amelia is probably the closest thing Infinity Train has to a consistent one in its rotating cast of characters. Her taking over the train is arguably the main catalyst for the series’ overarching plot, she plays a major role in every book except for Book 2, and were the series not cancelled, she would’ve been the focus of Book 5. I mentioned this previously in my last write-up, but Infinity Train's anthology structure makes it difficult to narrow down a rep between each of the books' protagonists, so I figured Amelia would be a good middle ground to represent the series as a whole while giving us a fun surprise rep. With her background as an engineer, her kit would mostly consist of tech and gear she's accrewed from her time on the train.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
View attachment 353509
Submit a female character. This can be from a new series or also one already on our roster.
Okay, so this might feel a little... odd, but I felt she'd be a solid inclusion in a game like this.

Character Name: Spinel
Character Series: Steven
Universe
Character Origin: Steven Universe: The Movie (2019)

So, it might seem odd of me to suggest another Steven Universe character, especially one from a movie that's not exactly relevant in the here and now (especially when MultiVersus took the opportunity to add a different pink/purple-themed character from the same series.) Even so, I think Spinel would be brilliant to see here in several ways!

First up - I think Spinel's moveset, design, and animations, would be amazingly fun to see. A lot of her design and abilities focus on her being similar in nature to 1930s "rubberhose" characters - and I think really leaning into that would be very fun to see. It'd give her movement and attacks a really unique vibe compared to everyone else - and leaning into a unique style of "cartoon" would be a great way to handle this! Whether it's her running animation having a figure-eight look to them similar to that of Sonic's, or being able to hover around by spinning her legs at high speeds, I think she'd have a lot of wacky and weird movements that would make her really unique! She could even have her older appearance as an alternate model - the rounder vibe of it would really be quite an interesting vibe to see alongside her more angular "modern" look!

Secondly - Spinel would be the first villain we've actually seen in the roster. Whilst she's become more of an ally in more recent appearances, I think it'd be a good idea to play into both sides of her personality - having her fun-loving, slightly chaotic nature paired with her cunning and slightly scary vibes. It may sound like an odd point to make, but Cartoon Network has a lot of villainous characters that'd be good to see, and overall I think they'd be fun to see. (Look, for instance, at PTE-XL: where of 18 characters, 3 of them were villains. Sure, it's 1/6 of the cast, but still...)

And lastly... I just think she's cool. Like, on a conceptual level, a rubberhose character that fights with a scythe is just a cool concept overall. Yes, she's not the only scythe-user here considering we have Grim, but just imagine the interactions. Her wacky, fun-loving and chaotic personality would make her a brilliant force on the roster as a whole, not to mention her bizarre and unusual abilities!

Also, here's some alt ideas. The grey ones are based on White Diamond (though I gave her younger appearance that as well, befitting of the 30s cartoon look to her,) as well as alts based on the other Diamonds - namely Yellow and Blue. I felt that if Steven were to have alts based on various main characters and the like, Spinel being more focused on the Gems would work well, and her close connection to the Diamonds made this a pretty obvious pick to me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since we've only had a few submissions, I'm gonna allow everyone to submit a 2nd character. We'll be adding two from this round as usual. Anyone who hasent submitted yet can submit up to two

Raven.png

Raven
I went back and forth on this. But truth is that TTG is a huge CN hit. Raven even made it into the OK KO crossover episode.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Juniper Lee (The Life and Times of Juniper Lee)

1653837781236.png

She was already submitted and I'd feel bad if she was completely absent from this round. Her series isn't the most popular CN show around but it's one of the very few with a female main protagonist.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Character Name: Unikitty
Character Origin: The LEGO Movie (2014) but, for our intents and purposes, Unikitty! (2017)

Okay, so this might be a bit of a weird choice but I think Unikitty would actually be very fun to see here. Combining the basic abilities of "building LEGO" with Unikitty's ability to freely change form to a gigantic creature capable of breathing fire when angry, I think she'd be a fun, kinda wacky, and overall really neat inclusion. I'd prefer it if her model was based on her appearance in The LEGO Movie, but if we had to base her on her look from the show, that'd be fine too.

Character Origin: The LEGO Movie (2014) but, for our intents and purposes, Unikitty! (2017)

Okay, so this might be a bit of a weird choice but I think Unikitty would actually be very fun to see here. Combining the basic abilities of "building LEGO" with Unikitty's ability to freely change form to a gigantic creature capable of breathing fire when angry, I think she'd be a fun, kinda wacky, and overall really neat inclusion. I'd prefer it if her model was based on her appearance in The LEGO Movie, but if we had to base her on her look from the show, that'd be fine too.
This is based pick tbh.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I was debating whether this would fall under the "female takes the focus" criteria, but I feel they just barely do given the female character in question is larger and stronger - I'll use YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's writeup since I can't really think of anything else to add.
With the Eds already (rightfully) suggested, I'm going to submit one of the other older Cartoon Cartoons that I was a big fan of back in the day:

View attachment 350823
Cow and Chicken (from err...Cow and Chicken)

This brother and sister team would work as a pair (much to Chicken's dismay).

Cow boasts surprisingly super human strength which is only amplified when she transforms into her alter ego, the spanish spouting 'SuperCow', being able to fly, hit villains out of the park and shoot milk blasts from her udders. She's likely to grab Chicken by the neck and drag him around with her. She's a nice girl who doesn't know her own strength for the most part.

Chicken on the other hand...is mostly all talk honestly, being an egocentric, physically weak and selfish 'big' brother to Cow who belittles her most of the time.
That said he's also considerably smarter than her, and despite his jerkass ways often has a good conscience that forces him to do the right thing when push comes to shove in the end even if he does go about it in far more sneaky ways. Expect him to use more underhanded tactics than his straight shooting sister.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Flame Princess (Adventure Time)

FlamePrincess.png

Another Adventure Time character? Yes, actually. Flame Princess is a misunderstood elemental who doesn't quite understand the danger fire can bring to non fire elementals.

Kiva Andru (Megas XLR)
Kiva.jpg

Chicks dig giant robots!

Or not. Kiva is M.E.G.A.S. original pilot from the future but thanks to Coop's heavy modifications to it when she was thrown into the past her usual way of interfacing with the giant robot no longer works and she is forced to train him against the upcoming threat.

Luckily she's still an incredibly skilled hand to hand fighter and is proficient at kicking most (human sized) opponents backsides with her bare hands or a makeshift staff.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
You're being based, aren't you? Anyway, we can technically have both designs combined into one as shown below (film's model with possible animations and a show's look), since there were actually sets based on the cartoon.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Female Characters 2: Ami and Yumi (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)

Hey, remember the time Cartoon Network gave the popular j-rock duo who sang the Teen Titans theme their own show? The show follows the misadventures of the musical pair and their manager as they travel around the world and get themselves into wacky scenarios. As cartoon exaggerations of their real-world counterparts, Ami is the peppy optimist of the group while Yumi is the snarky punk.

This one’s a bit odd since these characters are loosely based on real people, but I think the cartoon depictions of Puffy and the real musical duo are distinct enough for us to give it a pass. The OK-KO crossover thing referenced the show and apparently it’s on Latin America’s HBO Max now, so while Cartoon Network doesn’t push the show as often as they did back in its heyday, they still seem willing to acknowledge it on rare occasions. Ami and Yumi would mainly fight with their guitars and other music-based abilities.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

With the Eds already (rightfully) suggested, I'm going to submit one of the other older Cartoon Cartoons that I was a big fan of back in the day:

View attachment 350823
Cow and Chicken (from err...Cow and Chicken)

This brother and sister team would work as a pair (much to Chicken's dismay).

Cow boasts surprisingly super human strength which is only amplified when she transforms into her alter ego, the spanish spouting 'SuperCow', being able to fly, hit villains out of the park and shoot milk blasts from her udders. She's likely to grab Chicken by the neck and drag him around with her. She's a nice girl who doesn't know her own strength for the most part.

Chicken on the other hand...is mostly all talk honestly, being an egocentric, physically weak and selfish 'big' brother to Cow who belittles her most of the time.
That said he's also considerably smarter than her, and despite his jerkass ways often has a good conscience that forces him to do the right thing when push comes to shove in the end even if he does go about it in far more sneaky ways. Expect him to use more underhanded tactics than his straight shooting sister.
YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's items get in!

View attachment 353509

Marcaline
A popular character from Adventure Time. Marcaline could use her guitar to attack along with her various vampire abilities
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)

View attachment 353514

The most recurring main character in the series after the titular protagonist himself and his cousin. Gwen has a wide range of magical powers at her disposal that could make her a pretty creative fighter and she has both popularity and relevancy at her side. I think using the older version of the character would help throw AF/UA/OV a bone, as well as give us more material to work with.
Female Character: Amelia Hughes (Infinity Train)

View attachment 351778

Amelia is a 60+ year old woman who's been a passenger on the Infinity Train for 33 years. She starts off as Book 1’s main antagonist, taking control of the train shortly after boarding in order to recreate the life she had with her late fiancé. Once Tulip convinces her that dwelling on the past isn’t healthy, Amelia spends the rest of the series trying to repent for her mistakes.

While not technically the protagonist, Amelia is probably the closest thing Infinity Train has to a consistent one in its rotating cast of characters. Her taking over the train is arguably the main catalyst for the series’ overarching plot, she plays a major role in every book except for Book 2, and were the series not cancelled, she would’ve been the focus of Book 5. I mentioned this previously in my last write-up, but Infinity Train's anthology structure makes it difficult to narrow down a rep between each of the books' protagonists, so I figured Amelia would be a good middle ground to represent the series as a whole while giving us a fun surprise rep. With her background as an engineer, her kit would mostly consist of tech and gear she's accrewed from her time on the train.
Okay, so this might feel a little... odd, but I felt she'd be a solid inclusion in a game like this.

Character Name: Spinel
Character Series: Steven
Universe
Character Origin: Steven Universe: The Movie (2019)

So, it might seem odd of me to suggest another Steven Universe character, especially one from a movie that's not exactly relevant in the here and now (especially when MultiVersus took the opportunity to add a different pink/purple-themed character from the same series.) Even so, I think Spinel would be brilliant to see here in several ways!

First up - I think Spinel's moveset, design, and animations, would be amazingly fun to see. A lot of her design and abilities focus on her being similar in nature to 1930s "rubberhose" characters - and I think really leaning into that would be very fun to see. It'd give her movement and attacks a really unique vibe compared to everyone else - and leaning into a unique style of "cartoon" would be a great way to handle this! Whether it's her running animation having a figure-eight look to them similar to that of Sonic's, or being able to hover around by spinning her legs at high speeds, I think she'd have a lot of wacky and weird movements that would make her really unique! She could even have her older appearance as an alternate model - the rounder vibe of it would really be quite an interesting vibe to see alongside her more angular "modern" look!

Secondly - Spinel would be the first villain we've actually seen in the roster. Whilst she's become more of an ally in more recent appearances, I think it'd be a good idea to play into both sides of her personality - having her fun-loving, slightly chaotic nature paired with her cunning and slightly scary vibes. It may sound like an odd point to make, but Cartoon Network has a lot of villainous characters that'd be good to see, and overall I think they'd be fun to see. (Look, for instance, at PTE-XL: where of 18 characters, 3 of them were villains. Sure, it's 1/6 of the cast, but still...)

And lastly... I just think she's cool. Like, on a conceptual level, a rubberhose character that fights with a scythe is just a cool concept overall. Yes, she's not the only scythe-user here considering we have Grim, but just imagine the interactions. Her wacky, fun-loving and chaotic personality would make her a brilliant force on the roster as a whole, not to mention her bizarre and unusual abilities!

Also, here's some alt ideas. The grey ones are based on White Diamond (though I gave her younger appearance that as well, befitting of the 30s cartoon look to her,) as well as alts based on the other Diamonds - namely Yellow and Blue. I felt that if Steven were to have alts based on various main characters and the like, Spinel being more focused on the Gems would work well, and her close connection to the Diamonds made this a pretty obvious pick to me.
Since we've only had a few submissions, I'm gonna allow everyone to submit a 2nd character. We'll be adding two from this round as usual. Anyone who hasent submitted yet can submit up to two

View attachment 353572
Raven
I went back and forth on this. But truth is that TTG is a huge CN hit. Raven even made it into the OK KO crossover episode.
Juniper Lee (The Life and Times of Juniper Lee)

View attachment 353573

She was already submitted and I'd feel bad if she was completely absent from this round. Her series isn't the most popular CN show around but it's one of the very few with a female main protagonist.

Pearl (Steven Universe)
View attachment 353577
Could have a cool moveset using her spear. Considered Garnet but I didn't want to be the same as Multiversus
Enid (OK KO Let's be Heroes)

Enid is a Major character in OK K.O. and a popular one at that. She would be an interesting first character for this series due to her powers and Turbo form

Wonder Woman (DC Superhero Girls)

Flame Princess (Adventure Time)

View attachment 353579

Another Adventure Time character? Yes, actually. Flame Princess is a misunderstood elemental who doesn't quite understand the danger fire can bring to non fire elementals.

Kiva Andru (Megas XLR)
View attachment 353620
Chicks dig giant robots!

Or not. Kiva is M.E.G.A.S. original pilot from the future but thanks to Coop's heavy modifications to it when she was thrown into the past her usual way of interfacing with the giant robot no longer works and she is forced to train him against the upcoming threat.

Luckily she's still an incredibly skilled hand to hand fighter and is proficient at kicking most (human sized) opponents backsides with her bare hands or a makeshift staff.
Female Characters 2: Ami and Yumi (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)

Hey, remember the time Cartoon Network gave the popular j-rock duo who sang the Teen Titans theme their own show? The show follows the musical pair’s misadventures and their manager as they travel around the world and get themselves into wacky scenarios. As cartoon exaggerations of their real-world counterparts, Ami is the peppy optimist of the group while Yumi is the snarky punk.

This one’s a bit odd since these characters are loosely based on real people, but I think the cartoon depictions of Puffy and the real musical duo are distinct enough for us to give it a pass. The OK-KO crossover thing referenced the show and apparently it’s on Latin America’s HBO Max now, so while Cartoon Network doesn’t push the show as often as they did back in its heyday, they still seem willing to acknowledge it on rare occasions. Ami and Yumi would mainly fight with their guitars and other music-based abilities.
Marcaline (Adventure Time) - me
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10) - osby osby
Amelia Hughes (Infinity Train)- OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
Spinel (Steven Universe) - KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Raven (Teen Titans Go) - @me
Juniper Lee - osby osby
Unikitty- KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Cow (and Chicken) - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario (orignal submission by YoshiandToad YoshiandToad )
Pearl (Steven Universe) - Otoad64 Otoad64
Enid (OK KO) - cashregister9 cashregister9
Wonder Woman (DC Superhero Girls) - cashregister9 cashregister9
Flame Princess (Adventure Time)- YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Kiva Andru (Megas XLR) - YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Ami and Yumi - OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos

Vote for your top four!

1. Juniper
2. Spinel
3. Gwen
4. Marcaline

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
1. Gwen Tennyson. (I feel like Gwen is one of the best picks for something like this. A cool Ben 10 pick, with a very unique moveset, and overall just a pretty iconic character to represent later eras of classic Ben 10 such as Alien Force, she's a really solid inclusion in my eyes.)
2. Cow and Chicken. (I think that the Ren & Stimpy-style gameplay would work wonderfully here, as well as representing early CN in a really effective way.)
3. Marceline. (I think Adventure Time warrants a second character, and "axe-wielding vampiric metal guitarist" would be a wonderful inclusion.)
4. Raven. (I don't like TTG, and I don't think that's exactly a nuanced or obscure take. But TTG is important to modern CN, and Raven would have a lot of moveset potential. It'd be amazing if we could base her on the 2000s cartoon but the TTG interpretation works well too.)

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
1. Marcy (she's the best :) )
2. Amelia (Never watched Infinity Train but this seems like a pretty cool pull)
3. Raven (I do think that if we're allowing non-CN-original characters, then some iteration of Teen Titans makes perfect sense, as both shows feel super closely tied to CN)
4. Kiva (I think this clip is good enough reason to get Megas in our roster somewhere)

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Cow and Chicken (I so grew up with this show and I Am Weasel!)
2. Unikitty
3. Raven
4. Kiva Andru

D

Deleted member

Marcaline- 22
Gwen - 9
Ameila - 4
Spinel - 12
Raven - 9
Juniper - 8
Unikitty - 10
Cow and Chicken - 12
Peral - 1
Enid - 5
Wonder Woman - 0
Flame Princess - 0
Kiva - 4
Ami and Yumi - 6

Marcaline wins! We will have a run off poll on who will join her (I changed my vote to Spinel this morning. I will allow you to change your votes up to the moment of voting, but be sure you notify me)

Submit a stage from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and/or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends !
Catching up on our stages. Submit a location from one of these shows and explain it and rhe layout.

Top Bottom