• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates - Cartoon Network: Fusion Arena

Roster Size

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
With the main trio of gems already nominated, I decided to look elsewhere for ideas.

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , I hope you don't mind me also submitting Spinel.

She's easily one of the best written characters in the show, despite being a movie antagonist(later integrated a little into Steven Universe Future) and has the most fun moveset of anyone in the show IMO.

Her rubber hose like animation style would make her stand out amongst the others, she works without needing to be added after anyone bar Steven IMO and she even gets to double as a female villain for what it's worth...although if you've seen the movie 'villain' might be stretching it further than even Spinel can.

She might not have the most unique weapon thanks to Grim already owning and rocking the scythe, but if Smash can have an insane amount of sword wielders, why can't we have two scythe users?

Spinel.png

D

Deleted member

View attachment 354837
Garnet
I know she's in Multiversus but she makes a lot of sense for a fighting game. She's genuinely a great character who would have a fun moveset.
Amethyst
View attachment 354838
Amethyst is a really fun character and I love whip fighters. She has shapeshifting abilities like Jake so it'd give us a chance to have someone who makes full use of those powers.
Resubmitting Pearl
With the main trio of gems already nominated, I decided to look elsewhere for ideas.

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , I hope you don't mind me also submitting Spinel.

She's easily one of the best written characters in the show, despite being a movie antagonist(later integrated a little into Steven Universe Future) and has the most fun moveset of anyone in the show IMO.

Her rubber hose like animation style would make her stand out amongst the others, she works without needing to be added after anyone bar Steven IMO and she even gets to double as a female villain for what it's worth...although if you've seen the movie 'villain' might be stretching it further than even Spinel can.

She might not have the most unique weapon thanks to Grim already owning and rocking the scythe, but if Smash can have an insane amount of sword wielders, why can't we have two scythe users?

View attachment 354882

We'll hold a strawpoll since we only got a few submissions

Submit a stage from a franchise with multiple reps
Submit a 2nd stage from Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack or Steven Universe. Not all of these will get one. I'm gonna let everyone Submit two stages.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Garnet is our 2nd SU rep!

ss_e70d327d56dc8d735e30f0053a592aa6872d214e.jpg

Ice Kingdom
Players fight in a platform in the middle like the image above. The stage is full of mountains. It is possible to freeze your opponent. Gunter hangs out in the back.

Steven_the_Swordfighter_Cloud_Temple_Background.jpg

Pearl's Arena
Platforms will shift around the stage. Pearl will train in the background. This won't happen if she gets in.

Submissions will stay open.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Stage submissions will stay open for a bit longer. Gonna open another round

Submit a villainous assist character
Submit an assist character who is a villian. Can be from any show.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
General Specific

Only appears in free for alls. He brings out a ray gun with a hole conveniently shaped like a random foe and tries to chase them down - once he catches them, he can use his character-powered ray gun, which functions a bit like Samus' final smash or the daybreak - this OHKO's the character powering the beam.

Top Bottom