• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ COMPLETE! ] Smashboards Creates: All-Star Strife (An indie-based platform fighter!)

Baysha

Smash Ace
1. Annalyn
2. Octane
3. Lilac
4. V1

1. Hungry Pumkin
2. Cobalt Plateaus
3. Boiler City
4. Down on the Farm
5. City of Tears

1. The Handler
2. Will and Myth
3. Burrito Bison

FazDude

Smash Master
Voting is closed, and as such, it is time to reveal the results!

Let's begin with our final five stages!
  • Taking home first place with 26 points is the City of Tears, submitted by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer !
  • All aboard the Owl Express from A Hat in Time, with Megadoomer Megadoomer 's submission earning 21 points!
  • It seems we'll be having a blast in Boiler City, as my submission has won 16 points!
  • We'll also be launching and crashing into Cobalt Plateaus as submitted by me, earning 13 points!
  • Lastly, our final stage is far from suspicious - It's the Skeld from Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds , earning 9 points!
Next, let's look at our three winning assists:
  • First prize goes to Hornet as submitted by Infinity Sorcerer, winning 16 points!
  • Our runner-up is the eight-limbed patriarch himself, Octodad, who won 12 points and was submitted by Megadoomer!
  • Finally, Captain Viridian joins the lineup as submitted by Tankman from Newgrounds, winning 9 points!
Last, but certainly not least, let's introduce the final four fighters for All-Star Strife's base game!
  • Taking the lead with a whopping 26 points and making their long-overdue debut, The Knight Descends! (Infinity Sorcerer)
  • Second-place goes to an unexpected, but welcome addition with 14 points - Octane Rockets Through! (@Darkonedagger)
  • Our third-place winner just barely trails behind Octane with 13 points - Annalynn Digs In! (FazDude (me))
  • Finally, our final slot is... A tiebreaker? It seems like Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 and Lilac both have nine points.
    • Please vote to break the tie here!
I'll have to wait on that extra special surprise until the tie is broken, but until then... We did it! All-Star Strife's base roster is finally complete(ish)! I find myself saying this a lot, but I'll say it again; Thank you to everyone who's contributed to the project! This may be the end of fighter submissions for now, but not the end of the jobs, so here's to seeing the thread to the very end!
---
Speaking of jobs, here's today's batch!

Job 119: Submit alternate costumes for Peppino and/or Zagreus!
Submit 8 or 16 alternate colors for either or both characters.

Job 120: Submit music for the Portal!
Please submit six songs for the Portal. All songs from games linked to Newgrounds are free to use!

Submissions close tomorrow afternoon.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Zagreus alts:

1. default costume
2. Thanatos-inspired (red parts are black, black parts are gold)
3. Megaera-inspired (red parts are blue, black parts are yellow)
4. Charon-inspired (red parts are gold, black parts remain black)
5. Nyx-inspired (his outfit is various shades of purple)
6. Cerberus/Hypnos-inspired (his outfit is various shades of red, with darker skin and bits of green in his outfit)
7. Achilles/Dusa-inspired (various shades of green with blonde hair)
8. Persephone-inspired (red parts are white, black parts are green, light blonde hair)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
The fighter tiebreaker vote has closed. The winner, and the final base game fighter of All-Star Strife...
Lilac Soars Into Battle!

(Congratulations to Otoad64 Otoad64 , who submitted Lilac!)
It's still crazy how the thread has come this far. It's been one hell of a ride getting here, but we finally have completed our roster, and I must say that I am really happy with how it turned out. Sure, we have our big names like Frisk and Shantae, but we also have a few smaller faces to round things out, which is something I absolutely love. Overall, we've got a really good roster here, and I have you all to thank for that.

Fighters aren't everything, though; We still have some work to do!
----
Submissions from yesterday's batch of jobs have closed.
  • Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 's submission for Peppino alts wins by default.​
  • Megadoomer Megadoomer 's submission for Zagreus alts wins by default.​
  • My submissions for The Portal's music win by default.​
----
Job 121: Submit a boss!
Submit any boss you please! Depending on the number of submissions, this may be our last boss job, so make sure to bring your best!

Job 122: Submit cards for the Undertale franchise!
Submit up to three characters from Undertale (or Deltarune, if you wish) to be represented as cards. Frisk, Sans, and the Annoying Dog get cards by default.

Job 123: Submit cards from Cuphead!
Same case as above, but with Cuphead characters. Cuphead, Mugman, Ms. Chalice, Cagney Carnation, and the Devil earn cards by default.

Submissions close tomorrow afternoon!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
BOSS - HADES
1653504995494.png
Dad battle, because I wanted to go for the already-in franchises and Hades is the last one without a boss that I know. He will have two rounds much like in the og game with a third being able if you play has Zagreus. He can became invisible for a brief time, launch traps around the stage that explode with contact, uses stones that shoots lasers and use his lance between other moves.

FazDude

Smash Master
Undertale Cards:
  • Toriel
  • Undyne
  • Asgore
Cuphead Cards:
  • Beppi the Clown
  • Cala Maria
  • Goopy Le Grande
Boss: Photoshop Flowey (resubmission)
Job 25: Photoshop Flowey (UNDERTALE)

Photoshop Flowey (also known as Omega Flowey or Flowey X) is the final boss of UNDERTALE if the player decides to tackle the Neutral Route. After the player's fight with Asgore, Flowey intervenes to steal the six human souls the monster king had collected thus far, gaining godlike power and a new, more eldritch body to match.

Photoshop Flowey's fight would be remarkably simpler than it is in UNDERTALE, since there would only be one phase. However, the most notable aspect of Photoshop Flowey is his size; He would take up the entirety of the upper blast zone, and while the player is usually unable to pass through his arms, strong attacks can launch a fighter past them and into the side blast zones.

As for attacks, Photoshop Flowey would reprise some of his abilities from UNDERTALE, albiet in a less chaotic, less bullet-helly manner.
  • Botany Bombs: Several bombs drop from the sky, damaging the player with their explosions as soon as they hit the ground.
  • Dentata: Photoshop Flowey deploys a dentata which bounces around the screen for a short time, damaging the player upon contact.
  • Eye Sore: Photoshop Flowey fires several X-shaped bullets from his eyes at the player.
  • Finger Guns: Photoshop Flowey shoots flowery bullets from his fingertips towards the player.
  • Flamethrower: Photoshop Flowey deploys a flamethrower which spews fire forwards, dealing multiple hits to the player.
  • Friendliness Pellets: A yellow circle surrounds the player, with "friendliness pellets" appearing and closing in soon after to damage the player.
  • Vines: Several markings appear at the bottom of the screen. Soon after one appears, a series of vines shoots out to the top of the screen in its place.
Unlike UNDERTALE, Photoshop Flowey does not have an insane amount of attack resistance during the fight; His arms can be attacked, and if the player manages to hit the inside of Flowey's bottom mouth with a projectile or up air, it'll deal a critical hit.
----
Now, why Photoshop Flowey? Well, obvious answer out of the way, he's the main antagonist of his game, and while his second fight as Asriel Dreemurr would be cool, I think his Photoshop form is the more interesting of the two. As for Sans, while I love him, I think he's better off as a fighter or Companion Card than a boss.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  • Undertale Cards:
    • Sean
    • Jevil
    • Spamton and Spamton NEO
  • Cuphead Cards:
    • Legendary Chalice
    • Hilda Berg
    • Cangey Carnation
BOSS SUBMISSION: THE RIGHT HAND MAN(HENRY STICKMIN)
Screenshot 2022-05-25 3.04.52 PM.png

I was originally going to submit him as a boss earlier but due to me not being sure if he counted as a non-final boss I decided to save him. The Right-Hand Man is the right hand man of the Toppat Clan. He would use attacks from the Henry Stickmin collection as attacks in All-Star Strife and am mainly submitting him due to the fact that we need more Henry Stickmin Representation(I was going to do an acronym for All Star Strife like it was for SSB but the acronym is...unfortunate)​

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Just catching this now, but Cagney already gets a card due to his role as a stage boss. Mind switching him out for someone else?

(BTW, the first post of the thread has recieved a much-needed overhaul!)
Right I'll change him over with the Phantom Express

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
well,the roster is complete,here is a list of fighters in chronological order for all-star mode

1. Shantae (2002)
  2. Quote (2004)
  3. Meat Boy (2008)
  4. Fireboy & Watergirl (2009)
  5. Red (2009)
  6. Terrarian (2011)
  7. Isaac (2011)
  8. Peacock (2012)
  9. Dust (2012)
  10. Shovel Knight (2014)
  11. Lilac (2014)
  12. Cadence (2015)
  13. Springtrap (2015)
  14. Octane (2015)
  15. Frisk (2015)
  16. Orcane (2015)
  17. The Knight (2017)
  18. Impostor (2017)
  19. Hat Kid (2017)
  20. Cuphead (2017)
  21. Madeline (2018)
  22. Zagreus (2018)
  23. Goose (2019)
  24. Peppino (2019)
  25. Annalynn (2021)
  26. Anton (2021)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Undertale cards

1. Susie
2. Lancer
3. Alphys

Cuphead cards

1. Grim Matchstick
2. Werner Werman
3. Ribby and Croaks

I think I'll pass on nominating a boss for now; I'm having a hard time thinking of one that I'd want to see more than some of the already-nominated ones.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • All Undertale/Deltarune and Cuphead cards will be accepted! We technically go over the 15 card cap with the latter, but only by two, so I don't want to dedicate an entire elimination vote to it. I'll probably open up more card slots for Shovel Knight/RoA/Undertale later to balance this out, but these will be "express" jobs. More on those later.
  • As for bosses, this will be our last boss job, and we will be nominating two of the bosses submitted. Please vote here.
  • Finally, DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 's All-Star Mode list will be implemented into the Google Doc. This wasn't a job, but I appreciate the effort they put into it! (although I will be making some tweaks to some characters' dates, people are free to contest me on them)
BOSS - HADES
View attachment 353336
Dad battle, because I wanted to go for the already-in franchises and Hades is the last one without a boss that I know. He will have two rounds much like in the og game with a third being able if you play has Zagreus. He can became invisible for a brief time, launch traps around the stage that explode with contact, uses stones that shoots lasers and use his lance between other moves.
Job 25: Photoshop Flowey (UNDERTALE)

Photoshop Flowey (also known as Omega Flowey or Flowey X) is the final boss of UNDERTALE if the player decides to tackle the Neutral Route. After the player's fight with Asgore, Flowey intervenes to steal the six human souls the monster king had collected thus far, gaining godlike power and a new, more eldritch body to match.

Photoshop Flowey's fight would be remarkably simpler than it is in UNDERTALE, since there would only be one phase. However, the most notable aspect of Photoshop Flowey is his size; He would take up the entirety of the upper blast zone, and while the player is usually unable to pass through his arms, strong attacks can launch a fighter past them and into the side blast zones.

As for attacks, Photoshop Flowey would reprise some of his abilities from UNDERTALE, albiet in a less chaotic, less bullet-helly manner.
  • Botany Bombs: Several bombs drop from the sky, damaging the player with their explosions as soon as they hit the ground.
  • Dentata: Photoshop Flowey deploys a dentata which bounces around the screen for a short time, damaging the player upon contact.
  • Eye Sore: Photoshop Flowey fires several X-shaped bullets from his eyes at the player.
  • Finger Guns: Photoshop Flowey shoots flowery bullets from his fingertips towards the player.
  • Flamethrower: Photoshop Flowey deploys a flamethrower which spews fire forwards, dealing multiple hits to the player.
  • Friendliness Pellets: A yellow circle surrounds the player, with "friendliness pellets" appearing and closing in soon after to damage the player.
  • Vines: Several markings appear at the bottom of the screen. Soon after one appears, a series of vines shoots out to the top of the screen in its place.
Unlike UNDERTALE, Photoshop Flowey does not have an insane amount of attack resistance during the fight; His arms can be attacked, and if the player manages to hit the inside of Flowey's bottom mouth with a projectile or up air, it'll deal a critical hit.
----
Now, why Photoshop Flowey? Well, obvious answer out of the way, he's the main antagonist of his game, and while his second fight as Asriel Dreemurr would be cool, I think his Photoshop form is the more interesting of the two. As for Sans, while I love him, I think he's better off as a fighter or Companion Card than a boss.
  • Undertale Cards:
    • Sean
    • Jevil
    • Spamton and Spamton NEO
  • Cuphead Cards:
    • Legendary Chalice
    • Hilda Berg
    • Cangey Carnation
BOSS SUBMISSION: THE RIGHT HAND MAN(HENRY STICKMIN)
View attachment 353342

I was originally going to submit him as a boss earlier but due to me not being sure if he counted as a non-final boss I decided to save him. The Right-Hand Man is the right hand man of the Toppat Clan. He would use attacks from the Henry Stickmin collection as attacks in All-Star Strife and am mainly submitting him due to the fact that we need more Henry Stickmin Representation(I was going to do an acronym for All Star Strife like it was for SSB but the acronym is...unfortunate)​
----
As for today's jobs...

Job 124: Submit animations for Meat Boy and/or Fireboy & Watergirl!
Time to finish off two more fighters! Please submit an entrance animation, three taunts, and/or three victory animations for either/both characters! Keep in mind Bandage Girl is an alt for Meat Boy, so any animations should fit both characters.

Job 125: Submit music for The Saucelands!
Submit six music tracks hailing from any Flipline game (Papa Louie [both the platformers and cooking games], JackSmith, etc.)

(Also, I'll probably be overhauling the Google Doc at some point in the future. It's gotten pretty ugly, so I'd like to take some time and make it look a bit nicer.)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
J124: Meat Boy
  • Entrance
    • Meat Boy jumps out of a Warp Zone portal.
  • Taunts
    • Up: Meat Boy gives the camera a thumbs-up.
    • Side: Meat Boy applies a bandage to himself. This bandage would actually linger on his model, but would fly off with stronger attacks.
    • Down: A buzzsaw spins around Meat Boy as he dodges it.
  • Victory Animations
    • Dr. Fetus is seen laughing on-screen before being shoulder bashed by Meat Boy, a role reversal of the level complete animation from Super Meat Boy.
    • Meat Boy stands on a pile of dead Meat Boys and raises his fist in triumph.
    • Meat Boy runs on screen, looking pretty tired. He manages to give the camera a smile and thumbs-up.
Might do Fireboy & Watergirl animations later.

J125: Sauceland Music

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 124:Fireboy & Watergirl Animations

entrance:two stone doors with two gender symbols in the middle are seen on stage (the left door has a blue female gender and the right door has a red male gender),both doors open together and Fireboy and Watergirl walk out out of the doors (Fireboy walks out of the right door and Watergirl walks out of the left door)

up taunt: Fireboy and Watergirl wave at camera
side taunt: Fireboy and Watergirl jump twice for joy
down taunt: Fireboy and Watergirl points at each other howing a white diamond,if Fireboy or Watergirl is alone,fireboy or watergirl juggles with three diamonds (Fireboy's diamonds are red and Watergirl's diamonds are blue)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
J124: Meat Boy
  • Entrance
    • Meat Boy jumps out of a Warp Zone portal.
  • Taunts
    • Up: Meat Boy gives the camera a thumbs-up.
    • Side: Meat Boy applies a bandage to himself. This bandage would actually linger on his model, but would fly off with stronger attacks.
    • Down: A buzzsaw spins around Meat Boy as he dodges it.
  • Victory Animations
    • Dr. Fetus is seen laughing on-screen before being shoulder bashed by Meat Boy, a role reversal of the level complete animation from Super Meat Boy.
    • Meat Boy stands on a pile of dead Meat Boys and raises his fist in triumph.
    • Meat Boy runs on screen, looking pretty tired. He manages to give the camera a smile and thumbs-up.
Might do Fireboy & Watergirl animations later.

J125: Sauceland Music
So it turns out the Boss Theme from the Papa Louie Platformers are the same for each game meaning other songs could be copies from other songs

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Our final bosses will be Hades and Photoshop Flowey, as submitted by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer and myself respectively!
  • My animations for Meat Boy win by default.
  • The Fireboy/Watergirl entrance and taunts from DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 win by default.
    • Victory animations are still open for an extra day - If nobody submits any in that time, I'll probably just do them myself.
  • My music list for the Saucelands wins by default.
----
As for today's jobs...

Job 126: Submit a moveset for Red and/or the Impostor!

RED SUS! (canned laughter)

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, please submit a list of specials (Neutral/Forward/Back/Up/Down) and a guard for either or both characters. Please stick to Red's classic design for his moveset as opposed to his movie appearance.

Job 127: Submit an item from a browser game!
Let's give the Teleporter some company! Submit a item from a franchise which originated from a browser game (Flash, HTML5, etc.)

Both jobs close tomorrow afternoon!

Job 126:
When the Impostor is sus moveset.

Neutral Special: Sabotage - Impostor uses the tablet to sabotage the near opponent:
  • O2 (Oxygen): It can decrease the opponent's health
  • Door lock - It can disable opponent's movement
  • Electrical - It electrocutes to opponent (Damage; 4.4% per zap)
  • Reactor: It can make the opponent explode (It can be used once in the match)
  • Communications - It can disable opponent's special attacks (This means that It can't use the specials for while)
(It would act like Shulk's monado wheel)

Forward Special: Tongue Stab - Impostor stabs the opponent with the tongue in fashion of Ridley's down B. It can be aimable.
(Damage: 7.5% per stab)

Back Special: Report call - Impostor grabs a megaphone and screams that can stun the opponent. Also he could use it in fashion to bring players to him.
(Damage: 11.5% per scream)

Up Special: Ghost Mode - Impostor ejects his soul and he can fly, but he can't harm anyone because of it.

Down Special: Vent - Impostor hides inside the vent for while and he can jump out to attack the opponent. He can also travel through whole stage by venting (Just like Mewtwo's teleport).

Guard Special: Crewmate Counter - Impostor grabs a crewmate and holds him to defend himself from attacks. If the crewmate is defeated, then it's body lays on the ground and it dissappears.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Red Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Slingshot / Mighty Feathers
    • On the ground, Red loads himself into a slingshot, being able to launch himself at any angle. While flying, Red's body acts as a hitbox, but he cannot attack, airdodge, or anything else until he either hits an opponent or a few seconds have passed. However, he can cancel the move into any of his specials.
    • In the air, feathers swirl around Red as he locks onto a target and launches himself at them. It's best described as a mix between Sonic's Homing Attack and Fox's Fire Fox.
  • Forward Special: Chuck
    • Red is briefly replaced with Chuck as he zooms forwards, damaging opponents in his way while having considerable super armor. However, Chuck will enter freefall upon the end of the dash, being replaced with Red after hitting the ground or being attacked.
  • Back Special: The Blues
    • Red throws the Blues forwards as three weak projectiles. The first Blue, Jay, is thrown straight forwards, while Jake and Jim are thrown at an upwards/downwards angle respectively.
  • Up Special: Matilda
    • Red is replaced with Matilda as she drops an explosive egg below herself, launching her upwards and covering quite some distance (and of course, the egg serves as a projectile). However, Matilda will enter freefall after launching her egg, being replaced with Red after hitting the ground or being attacked.
  • Down Special: Bomb
    • Red is replaced with Bomb, who charges up for a few seconds before releasing an explosion. Said explosion increases in size and power with Red's percent, making it a very powerful move at higher percents. However, it is also a risky move, as the move's start and endlag are pretty high. Red will also enter freefall if the used in mid-air, instantly replacing Bomb at the end of the attack unlike Chuck and Matilda.
  • Guard: Rage Counter
    • Red tenses up. If he is attacked during this animation, he will counterattack with a scream which launches the opponent forwards. In addition, his attacks deal extra damage for a few seconds.
Impostor Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Sabotage
    • A HUD appears around the Impostor, allowing it to pick from four different options. Each option will be put on a cooldown after use.
      • 02: This selection damages nearby opponents and gives them a poison effect for a short time, slowly chipping away at their percentage.
      • Comms: This selection reverses the controls of nearby opponents for a short time.
      • Lights: A dark shroud covers the area around the Impostor, acting like the Smoke Bomb from Smash. This shroud lingers for some time before disappating.
      • Doors: This one's REALLY scary - It temporarily disables nearby opponents' ability to guard (including Guard Specials).
      • Reactor: This one should be the Impostor's last resort - It creates a large explosion around itself, being able to KO pretty early. The downside is that it damages the Impostor pretty heavily upon use, and can only be used once per stock.
  • Forward Special: Gun
    • For its Forward Special, the Impostor wields a gun. This is very similar to Joker's Neutral Special, although it can be aimed up and down slightly.
  • Back Special: Tounge Stab
    • The Impostor extends its tounge to grab an opponent. Once this is done, the Impostor can pull itself towards the opponent or vice versa. Alternatively, the Impostor can leave the foe crippled on the ground, much like Ridley's Down Special.
  • Up Special: Canister Rocket
    • The Impostor straps a can of 02 to its back to use it as a makeshift jetpack. It doesn't cover a whole lot of distance and doesn't have a hitbox of any kind, so all it's good for is a last-ditch recovery. It's also the Impostor's ONLY recovery, so...
  • Down Special: Vent
    • The Impostor hops into a vent. This move is quite similar to Greninja's Shadow Sneak, with the Impostor having a "shadow" which it can freely move on its current platform, reappearing once the special button is released. Upon reappearing, the Impostor can hop out normally or perform a strong attack at the cost of some endlag.
  • Guard Special: Report
    • The Impostor reports a body, prompting a Crewmate to appear beside it. If the Crewmate finds an opponent attacking the Impostor while its out, it will grab them, carry them to the nearest ledge, and throw them off before vanishing. It's a suprisingly effective counter... but also one you don't want to use carelessly. If nobody attacks the Impostor in the counter window, it'll be it that gets grabbed and thrown by the Crewmate instead. Combine that with the Impostor's weak and easily punishable recovery, and you've got trouble.
    • Alternatively, the Crewmate can be attacked from behind and killed, meaning nobody gets thrown at all.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 126:Red Moveset

Neutral Special: Triple Blue Shot- Red with a small slingshot,aims and shot the blue bird,the blue bird splits into three birds,this blue bird is one of The Blues
Forward Special: Yellow Speed- Red dashes himself forward and this special attack is similar as Fox's Side Special and this special is Chuck's ability
Backward Special: Green Somersault- Red jumps diagonally backwards and spins forward like a boomerang,this special is Hal's ability
Up Special: Explosive Egg Flight- Red soars upward while he lays an egg,but the egg explodes when is touched by the opponent or it explodes into 3 seconds,this special is Matilda's ability
Down Special: Black Explosion- Red starts to get angry,he gets so angry he starts to explode,but Red doesn't completely explodes himself up,he explodes himself up with ash face,this special does damage to Red himself and it's Bomb's ability
Guard Special: Swelling Counter- Red defends himself,when Red gets hit, he inflates like a balloon and turns back into normal,this special is Bubbles' ability

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Job 126:Red Moveset

Neutral Special: Triple Blue Shot- Red with a small slingshot,aims and shot the blue bird,the blue bird splits into three birds,this blue bird is one of The Blues
Forward Special: Yellow Speed- Red dashes himself forward and this special attack is similar as Fox's Side Special and this special is Chuck's ability
Backward Special: Green Somersault- Red jumps diagonally backwards and spins forward like a boomerang,this special is Hal's ability
Up Special: Explosive Egg Flight- Red soars upward while he lays an egg,but the egg explodes when is touched by the opponent or it explodes into 3 seconds,this special is Matilda's ability
Down Special: Black Explosion- Red starts to get angry,he gets so angry he starts to explode,but Red doesn't completely explodes himself up,he explodes himself up with ash face,this special does damage to Red himself and it's Bomb's ability
Would you mind including a Guard Special?

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Submissions are closed!
  • Our final bosses will be Hades and Photoshop Flowey, as submitted by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer and myself respectively!
  • My animations for Meat Boy win by default.
  • The Fireboy/Watergirl entrance and taunts from DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 win by default.
    • Victory animations are still open for an extra day - If nobody submits any in that time, I'll probably just do them myself.
  • My music list for the Saucelands wins by default.
----
As for today's jobs...

Job 126: Submit a moveset for Red and/or the Impostor!

RED SUS! (canned laughter)

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, please submit a list of specials (Neutral/Forward/Back/Up/Down) and a guard for either or both characters. Please stick to Red's classic design for his moveset as opposed to his movie appearance.

Job 127: Submit an item from a browser game!
Let's give the Teleporter some company! Submit a item from a franchise which originated from a browser game (Flash, HTML5, etc.)

Both jobs close tomorrow afternoon!
Red and Sus you mean(canned laughter intensifies)

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Please vote for Red's moveset here.
  • Please vote for the Impostor's moveset here.
  • The Cookie, as submitted by Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP , will be added by default, but the browser game item job will be extended through tomorrow.
---
Job 127 (continued): Submit an item from a browser game!

Job 128: Submit cards for the Cave Story series!

Please submit up to three characters from Cave Story to make an appearance as collectible cards. Quote and Curly are cards by default.

Last edited:
Top Bottom