• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
You have nothing to say LOL, Mr. losing to falco's forward smash

EWC

Smash Ace
Yo don't be hatin' falco's fsmash is probably the best/most broken move in the game. only a true master can beat it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So do you guys know your schedules for next term yet? I wanna find a good date ASAP so we don't end up skirting around the issue. I'm free every day after 4:30.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Friday I'm completely off, and Thursday I'm off at 5:20. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have evening classes, though on Monday and Wednesday they only run until 7:50, so that's not too bad. I'm tied up until 10:00 on Tuesday nights.

All in all, I'd vote for a Thursday or Friday. Probably Thursday, because we all know work is going to try and nab that Friday from me as much as they can. =P

EWC

Smash Ace
I've got 5 classes on MWF and one on Th, but I don't have any evening classes. I think I'd kind of prefer to go with Wednesdays cuz then I don't have to get up early the next moring, but I should be able to make any day of the week. (Except fridays cuz bun that).

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
I'm only free on WEEKENDS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

edit: btw if this goes down on Saturdays/Sundays most people wont have assignment johns as the term winds up again... just saying

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for uploading the brawl vids DDM.
Yeah no problem man. Unfortunately I won't be in waterloo winter 2010 term (on a work term), but I'll be back spring 2010. During the next 4 months I might be attending some tourneys (GTA ones, and maybe Pound 5), so I might see you around ;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
So how does everyone feel about tomorrow night? SMASH MUST HAPPEN!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Make that 5ish, probably bringing two tvs.

Also, if there's not enough interest I'm not even going to show <-< don't want to come out just to smash with Justin for 5 hours loool, so is anyone else coming out? :D

Executor

Smash Apprentice
Make that 5ish, probably bringing two tvs.

Also, if there's not enough interest I'm not even going to show <-< don't want to come out just to smash with Justin for 5 hours loool, so is anyone else coming out? :D
yo wtf im the new rising waterloo star i should be all the reason u need to come smash

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I got my class schedule terribly wrong. I was looking at the wrong day. =P

My class isn't over until 9:50, so I may swing by after and check to see if anyone else is still around. I definitely won't be there at 8:00, though. =P That's Monday's and Wednesday's.

Top Bottom