• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Shroob listen I know Vergeben, and the Square Enix character he is talking about is Sora, he won't say it is Sora because he is concerned that the Geno fans (which are great in number) will not believe him and his credibility will get affected. Vergeben is just waiting for the right time to talk about Sora.
Yeah, no. Try harder my boi.

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob listen I know Vergeben, and the Square Enix character he is talking about is Sora, he won't say it is Sora because he is concerned that the Geno fans (which are great in number) will not believe him and his credibility will get affected. Vergeben is just waiting for the right time to talk about Sora.
And I'm Vergeben's cousin twice removed.

Up to you to provide proof, mate.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Mods get this rat

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Credibility is based on results. If he knew, he would say regardless of what people thought because it wouldn't matter what Geno fans wanted if he was correct. I don't buy it.

Do not post claims in here unless you have some sort of proof. We are here to discuss serious rumors and leaks. Please do not come in and post a list saying "this is it" without any explanation or real source.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sure, Jan.

....aaaanyway, anything else pop up on Fireden yet?

kylexv

Smash Master
Yeah....no. Prove it or please commit not being in thread.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Is this guy trolling or what?

Edit: Also, hello. I'm new to this leak thead, so I may hope to stay on this leak hype train as always! :)

Last edited:

LandCube

Smash Rookie
Cyndane, there is another reason too. There are a few people telling Vergeben that Geno is the Square Enix rep.

D

Deleted member

Does anybody else feel that Ken's lighting on his model is off? Like really off?

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Cyndane, there is another reason too. There are a few people telling Vergeben that Geno is the Square Enix rep.
So what? Do you have proof or not? If you continue to not telling us, mods would kick or ban you. So stop it, and tell us man

TheKnight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3539-9322-9633
Switch FC
SW-2614-3733-6607
s t o p r e p l y i n g t o t h e m.

LandCube

Smash Rookie
By next Wednesday, I will show video proof of Ken, Incineroar, and Sora in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and the new stages too.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I can confirm that Sora is not Kingdom Hearts Sora, but, in fact, Sora Ltd. Sakurai and his wife will be an Ice Climbers Echo.

TheKnight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3539-9322-9633
Switch FC
SW-2614-3733-6607
I can confirm that Sora is not Kingdom Hearts Sora, but, in fact, Sora Ltd. Sakurai and his wife will be an Ice Climbers Echo.
But what about his cat?

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
By next Wednesday, I will show video proof of Ken, Incineroar, and Sora in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and the new stages too.
>Next Wednesday, video proof.

Bud, sorry to tell you but you were lying to us, and wants to get attention. So just ignore this guy, he's thirsty for any attentions since that image involving Ken being real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom