• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I did.
In fact, that's where most of my hate comes from.

Goddammit, I have yet to see a guy give two ****s about Roy beyond his function.
I actually love Roy's game. I like Roy as a character. And I think Binding Blade is better overall than Blazing Blade.

What I wrote was just a "let's try and appease as many people as possible here" plan. And the fact is not many even within the western FE fandom have played Roy's game. He's just red Marth from Smash.

Now, if they were to make an "Echoes" remake of Eliwood's/Roy's games....

kylexv

Smash Master
What did lil Little do to you? :104:
Hes trying his best
Stuart Little is an abomination of a mouse that has claimed thousands of lives with his dirty paws. He is affiliated with ISIS, the KKK, and Neo Nazis all at the same time, and he gets away with all this by bribing government officials with millions in cash. How he gets this money, I have no idea. Also, his stupid little red convertible always takes the last parking spot. I mean, it's only a foot long, why does it have to take an entire parking spot? He also made the Grinch leak.

This rat deserves no sympathy. He is a heartless murderer and his soul is filled with hate.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
unrelated to everything, but I think Smash made Bayo’s neck length a bit smaller than in her games...and for the matter she seems somewhat scaled down in length in general...though my eyes could be pranking me

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
unrelated to everything, but I think Smash made Bayo’s neck length a bit smaller than in her games...and for the matter she seems somewhat scaled down in length in general...though my eyes could be pranking me
If you think that's bad, just look at how much they shrunk Mega Man.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We're half way through January. Another 16 days until February.

Boy this will be such a long wait...Have to get through February until getting to March. How will y'all survive without any news?

Shroob

Sup?

If this is legit this is hilarious.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Stuart Little is an abomination of a mouse that has claimed thousands of lives with his dirty paws. He is affiliated with ISIS, the KKK, and Neo Nazis all at the same time, and he gets away with all this by bribing government officials with millions in cash. How he gets this money, I have no idea. Also, his stupid little red convertible always takes the last parking spot. I mean, it's only a foot long, why does it have to take an entire parking spot? He also made the Grinch leak.

This rat deserves no sympathy. He is a heartless murderer and his soul is filled with hate.
Weird flex but okay.

KMDP

Smash Legend

If this is legit this is hilarious.
It's legit.

I've actually played Fortune Street Wii and I'm pretty sure I've seen him say this.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I actually love Roy's game. I like Roy as a character. And I think Binding Blade is better overall than Blazing Blade.

What I wrote was just a "let's try and appease as many people as possible here" plan. And the fact is not many even within the western FE fandom have played Roy's game. He's just red Marth from Smash.

Now, if they were to make an "Echoes" remake of Eliwood's/Roy's games....
mmptbvyuh2521.jpg

Gimme HD Elibe though and maybe I'll come around to Roy.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
We're half way through January. Another 16 days until February.

Boy this will be such a long wait...Have to get through February until getting to March. How will y'all survive without any news?
I mean, my birthday's in February, so the March Direct really isn't the first thing on my mind right now...

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I did.
In fact, that's where most of my hate comes from.

Goddammit, I have yet to see a guy give two ****s about Roy beyond his function.
Because Roy sucks in his own series and the lion share of his popularity comes from him being "Fire Marth" in Smash. His function here is all most of his fanbase knows of him

On the topic of directs and stuff I really can't imagine one not happening before PP releases to talk about them and maybe Joker more.

Last edited:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
You know, I think we are going to have a Smash Direct announcement/Character reveal at Genesis 6, the second biggest Smash tournament ever. With Ultimate entrants scoring 2,000 people!

If a Nintendo Direct couldnt be in Janurary, we could see an announcement at Genesis!

Shroob

Sup?
You know, I think we are going to have a Smash Direct announcement/Character reveal at Genesis 6, the second biggest Smash tournament ever. With Ultimate entrants scoring 2,000 people!

If a Nintendo Direct couldnt be in Janurary, we could see an announcement at Genesis!
You know what they say about Genesis.

DtIR1RdUUAAt1jt.jpg

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ah yes, this thread was quite the chaotic one. So chaotic that I ended up taking a small vacation from it until release. All in all, it was fun to speculate in this thread, from the initial period of speculating about a 45 second teaser to the bloodbath that would ensue from the Box (I was one of the first to post about it actually) and the wretched Grinch leak. And, in the end, we got a 76 character roster, all veterans back, and Ridley and K. Rool, which would have been insanity if you told this to someone ten months ago. Not to mention a certain plant and Phantom Thief of Hearts coming soon, along with 4 others.

Although I began to loathe the general toxicity of the thread after Kencineroar was officially revealed and the Grinch leak was confirmed a hoax (although I still hate this less than Stuart Little), I overall don't regret my time here. The chaos was honestly fun to watch at times.

Of course, I'll still linger around until the DLC is finished, but, until the next character reveal, see you guys on the other side and remember: Stuart Little's crimes against humanity shall never go uncovered.
Stuart Little 2 for the PS1 is better than your favorite game

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey, Robin's already ****ed the future.

Lucina might as well get her turn.
Or instead of the future, they can all **** each other. Only Chrom is negatively affected by this after all

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey, Robin's already ****ed the future.

Lucina might as well get her turn.
I really feel the need to point out that Lucina hasn't learned to talk or walk yet in Robin's actual timeline.

Robin in this scenario is the absolute definition of a cradle robber.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Anyone else wondering what the last regular post on this thread is going to be? What will be the final words before the archiving?
Hopefully it's a ****post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom