• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I dunno, I personally prefer the huge blue glimmer spark from Ike's, especially since the sound effects for Clouds slashes in Omnislash felt a bit unsatisfying.
The slashes from Omnislash are just ripped ripe from FFVII IIRC.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sadly no but it could be added after the launch of the snes games

Do I have to post that image again?
I saw it, and I will tell you that I AM patient. I can wait for it for the next three weeks and beyond if necessary. So you do not have to use that picture. I was just saying.

Snorkel the dolphin

Cetacean Gamer
Switch FC
SW 6666 6666 6666
If they added the DKC trilogy to both the Wii U and the 3DS I'd say it's a surefire bet it'll come to the Switch. I think that list is probably just what it would launch with and the rest would come later.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could be joking but I have literally never seen a Simon online. The only Simon player I know is an irl friend who thinks Simon is more attractive but he's straight so what the **** does he know.

Last edited by a moderator:

?????????????

Smash Master
I wish I could be joking but I have literally never seen a Simon online. The only Simon player I know is an irl friend who thinks Simon is more attractive but he's straight so what the **** does he know.
I fought a Richter once.

D

Deleted member

We live in a timeline where Thanos has a non 0 chance of getting into Smash Bros.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Off-topic, but it bothers me that usually there's people in 4chan that try hard to make you change your opinion on any work of fiction by simply acting smart, and reasonable, even when they don't exactly know what they're talking about. I get it that it's about saying anything, but jeez.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I believe I fought Simon twice myself.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Off-topic, but it bothers me that usually there's people in 4chan that try hard to make you change your opinion on any work of fiction by simply acting smart, and reasonable, even when they don't exactly know what they're talking about. I get it that it's about saying anything, but jeez.
That's 4chan for ya

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
*pulls up list*

*looks at viewer count*

Wtf? I thought people were still posting here...

*AHEM...*
What would you want as a new stage?
Underground Yoshi stage
Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Crafted World stage
Bowser's Castle (Yoshi's Island)
and Clock Town

One of these things is not like the other

D

Deleted member

I fought a Richter once.
What sort of alternate dimension do you live in?
To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand 4chan

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
They're just a literal ship of fools if you ask me. Why the heck would anyone want to take those goons seriously in the first place? I don't think they even understand what intelligence is if they try to act smart without knowing what they talk about.

?????????????

Smash Master
For the time being at least, I don’t think we’ll see characters that did not originate from a video game.

I believe that was in a recent interview.

D

Deleted member

Underground Yoshi stage
Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Crafted World stage
Bowser's Castle (Yoshi's Island)
and Clock Town

One of these things is not like the other
Bowsers Castle
3D World
Divine Beast
Snipperclips Stage
Mario Party
Ruined Kingdom
Wii Shop Channel
Studiopolis
Crafted World
Battle Kingdom

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
For the time being at least, I don’t think we’ll see characters that did not originate from a video game.

aw man i remember when 2014 was recent

*cries in old man*

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

In other words, Erdrick is the closest we'll get to ever having Goku in the game if the former is in.

?????????????

Smash Master
How would any of you feel about non-video game origin characters anyway?

Part of me feels like I’d be fine with it as long as they’re a character that has had plenty of notable games, but at the same time, there’s still other “true” video game characters they could be adding instead.

It’s like YouTube promoting celebrities over people that actually started on YouTube.

D

Deleted member

No jokes, despite the incomprehensibly low chances, there are some 4th Party Characters that I'd love to see.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Mad respect. I've tried it a few times but it's like trying to play with an NES controller.
Granted, I'm still not the best at it, yet it gets the job done...
No jokes, despite the incomprehensibly low chances, there are some 4th Party Characters that I'd love to see.
Low key, hoping for Wallace and Gromit
Let me dream

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom