• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Lets see if i can make a good roster...
Charizard
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pikachu
Incineroar
Marshadow
Blaziken
Feraligator
Lilligant
Gardevoir
Gothitelle
Garchomp
Melmetal
Not a bad start (so glad you put in Garchomp) a few more I could see is:

Gengar
Machamp
Scizor
Kangaskhan
Aggron
Abomasnow
Weavile
Bisharp
Genesect
Hawlucha
Pangoro
Lycanroc (Midnight Form)
Tapu Koko
Golisopod

Also what the hell just happened while I was looking up Pokémon names?

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I just never looked at it's design that way.
But, it's got huge thighs, fluff around the feet that totally resemble heels, and it timidly covers it's chest with it's paws.

How can one not see what the developer was thinking when making the design?

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
But, it's got huge thighs, fluff around the feet that totally resemble heels, and it timidly covers it's chest with it's paws.

How can one not see what the developer was thinking when making the design?
I'm talking specifically about the ripped tights in it's mega form. I'm well aware of Playboy Lopunny.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
my favorite hobby is getting into elite smash and then getting immediately kicked out and then getting back in and repeating the cycle

>tfw too good for solo play, too bad for elite

Shroob

Sup?
my favorite hobby is getting into elite smash and then getting immediately kicked out and then getting back in and repeating the cycle

>tfw too good for solo play, too bad for elite
It's a dumb system and I wish they had just kept For Fun/For Glory.

Shroob

Sup?
You know considering Sakurai said he wanted to create a wrestling character when he was working on :ultincineroar:, I’m surprised he didn’t consider working on Hawlucha first.
Gotta keep TPC happy while you're at it.

Hawlucha can't sell more copies of USUM while everyone's waiting for Gen8.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
What about the Hitmon family? They could be fun characters in a fighter. Maybe a playable Tyrogue that can transform into the player's choice of Hitmon, and given their stat differences in the games, they have a thing where one is more powerful and loses speed while the speedy one has less defense or something like that.

Granted, this could also just be Deoxys, a likely more more popular pokémon who's a fancy helix-loving space alien.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gen 8 needs a new Eeveelution. Also keep the voicelines for Eevee like they did with Pikachu.
There'll probably be one.

Even numbered gens usually get Eeveelutions, while Odd gens don't. Gens 2, 4 and 6 got eeveelutions, gens 3, 5 and 7 didn't. Gen 1 is the only exception, cuz it's the first.

Also, how could you all have a Pokemon conversation without the resident Pokemon guy??

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
What about the Hitmon family? They could be fun characters in a fighter. Maybe a playable Tyrogue that can transform into the player's choice of Hitmon, and given their stat differences in the games, they have a thing where one is more powerful and loses speed while the speedy one has less defense or something like that.

Granted, this could also just be Deoxys, a likely more more popular pokémon who's a fancy helix-loving space alien.
I'd love to have Deoxys in Smash, tbh and his movie appearance is 95% of the reason.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There'll probably be one.

Even numbered gens usually get Eeveelutions, while Odd gens don't. Gens 2, 4 and 6 got eeveelutions, gens 3, 5 and 7 didn't. Gen 1 is the only exception, cuz it's the first.

Also, how could you all have a Pokemon conversation without the resident Pokemon guy??
Because no one tagged Serebii Serebii

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'd love to have Deoxys in Smash, tbh and his movie appearance is 95% of the reason.
I mean, seeing my Rayquaza get absolutely demolished in that movie despite gane canon kinda hurt a bit, but gosh was Deoxys badass and cool as ****.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
How adorably horrifying.
That could sum up a number of existing Pokémon to be honest.

That's a plush toy, just so you know

And it's not a poodle moth. It's a Chinese Silk Worm moth model

this is a poodle moth
Blame the website I got it from,

Yeah that one’s a little more horrifying.

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
Insects freak me out to insane degrees. I spaz out like a child when i see a Centipede.

But this thing? I wanna pet this thing.
To be fair, Centipedes are ****ing terrifying and most bug handlers are freaked out by them longer than most things. I've seen people more comfortable walking in the territory of bullet ants than seeing a desert centipede

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
That could sum up a number of existing Pokémon to be honest.

Blame the website I got it from
Phantrump, anyone? Think that's it's name.

Also, Jellicent, cause goddamn that entry is scary.

And let's not forget Drifblim

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Insects freak me out to insane degrees. I spaz out like a child when I see a Centipede.

But this thing? I wanna pet this thing.
Yeah but if it's like other moths petting it will disintegrate it.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
To be fair, Centipedes are ****ing terrifying and most bug handlers are freaked out by them longer than most things. I've seen people more comfortable walking in the territory of bullet ants than seeing a desert centipede
It's those legs, man! They don't look right.

Phantrump, anyone? Think that's it's name.

Also, Jellicent, cause goddamn that entry is scary
Phantrump
Are we gonna build a wall around Johto?

It's PhanTUMP ;)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I fought this Luigi who used a throw combo to put me a t 70

was wild

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
It's those legs, man! They don't look right.

Phantrump
Are we gonna build a wall around Johto?

It's PhanTUMP ;)
Lmao WoW

I knew that didn't sound right. I thought of tree trunk and stump in my head and mixed them up way more than the source material.

Although building a wall around the forest might stop the children fron being able to enter it and die

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Gen 8 needs a new Eeveelution. Also keep the voicelines for Eevee like they did with Pikachu.
Honestly, I'd be surprised if Eevee isn't upgraded at some point. I can see Gen 8 giving it a way to morph into the other Eevolutions, sorta like Ditto with a mix of Greninja's Protean ability.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I really wanna see how they handle dragon and poison Eevee

Draconeon and Absintheon? Sound like cool names to me.

But then again, most of the Eeveelutions have REALLY simple names, so I half-expect "Drageon" and "Poiseon"

Last edited:

Kawaki&Boruto98

Smash Apprentice
geez the fking CPU in smash ultimate are trash . the fk they fighting on the cliff/corner the whole time???????? they totally ignore me. please sakurai fix this ****. THEY SPEND THE WHOLE ****ING TIME JUMPING AROUND THE CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Agreed. That little bugger absolutely wrecked houses left and right and was part of my team 'til the end.
Same. You wouldn't think just it's that good just looking at it but then it becomes even more unstoppable upon evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom