• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also about the final boss
Its name is Darz, and it fuses with Galeem to become KillaDarz

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Here's entrie list of megaman remixes by the way

Seems like Crunchii is going to upload those godlike ****s first
OH ****
ITS ****ING CONFIRMED WE GOT NEW MEGAMAN REMIXES HERE BOIS
This is the only response I can think of if there is any truth to this:

tumblr_n6ak25yYG41rxsqeso1_500.png

Any word if songs from MM11 made it in? Fuse Man's Theme would be a perfect fit for Smash.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Any new bosses? I'm worried we don't have anything else besides Rathalos, Dracula, Galleom, Giga Bowser, and (possibly) Galeem.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So what’s generally being leaked today. I am completely out of the loop with Black Friday sales today.
I can't keep up with the full story, but there's word about boss info. The thing I know is true are the surge of songs being uploaded (still no Kid Icarus yet though).

D

Deleted member

So what’s generally being leaked today. I am completely out of the loop with Black Friday sales today.
So far, LOADS of new songs, the name of the final bosses, and a new boss (that’s like an actual character from another game)

D

Deleted member

Fool!
You didn’t tag it as a spoiler!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Has there been any confirmation with the Werewolf, Baldur, and King Bulbin?

D

Deleted member

Any new bosses? I'm worried we don't have anything else besides Rathalos, Dracula, Galleom, Giga Bowser, and (possibly) Galeem.
Bosses so far
Galeem
Darz(new oc)
Galeem fused with Darz
Marx (from Kirby)

Last edited by a moderator:

hazza5557

Smash Journeyman
Sonic deserves way more characters than just one. I’ve watched a few of those ‘my (insert family member) guesses the Smash Bros characters names’ and nearly all of them know the same 4 or 5 characters: Mario, Luigi, Pac Man, Pikachu and Sonic. I think Sonic deserves nearly as many characters as Mario and Pokemon yet it only has one. I think Shadow as an echo, Tails, Eggman and Amy should be added. That only brings it up to 4 unique fighters and an echo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom