• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well It shouldn't be surprising that there are fake spirit pictures going around now. Like that Steve and Cirno one.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'm taking anything outside of music with a huge grain of salt. Everyone wants notoriety. Remember the rest of the hoaxes leading up to this?

ThreeT

Smash Apprentice
I may have got spoiled to what the Final Boss of World of Light is. Is what Mizumi saying true or is he joking? (Likely true though)

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Thanks. Oh an anime makes it! Hmm, wait I think Pikachu was the first if I'm not mistaken. It's something to behold nevertheless.

Well, whom to blame on that? Honestly I blame the gamers who caved in. Do you recall when Capcom made a 1 save RE game and how it flopped real hard because gamers made sure the message got clear that it's not acceptable. Gamers should stand their grounds, so those companies don't take advantage. When those companies bloat they no longer look at their fans but as stepping stones. I for one don't accept that, as best as I could. I don't care if it's Smash, Sakurai or Nintendo. You give me something good, I pay you. Simple as that. XD I felt you were hinting FF15.
If you don't like that scene btw, go indies.. well between AAA games if you must. Almost no good indie does that. Unfortunately they don't always come physical.

Wait for it. They're releasing so many re-releases (SF 30th), so hopefully we'll get MvC as well. Maybe when Infinte is ready for re-release. I wish they'd put all those great fighters in one physical release.. including Dark Stalkers :)

I'm glad to find someone who admits Scorpion is the most popular XD He's my top favorite MK fighter, my fellow Sub-Zero fans won't give me that X). Hmm, I wasn't there to get the full feeling of it but I feel ya exactly. This is how I feel about Steve and (I know you're not with me on this) another FE rep. So, from what you're saying I'd say, Piranha is TMNT and Raiden would be Steve. Yeah, Nintendo won't be the first but I'll try to make their sales charts see that. Let'em make a profit, but not on my account. I keep saying it should be a balance, a balance between profit and fans "logical" demands.

Leaks won't change a thing, it's just for speculating. I'm hoping he's right, who knows, Nintendo might actually surprise us.

Well, although spirits deconfirms puts water on fire, here's what I truely believe. Only Smash renders spirits deconfirms. Yes, that means I don't actually believe that any is deconfirmed. I wish, but I'm not counting on it. The reason I say this, well, as you said, there're current Smash renders among those spirits.
I wasn't had by Goku, but laughed at it. Many don't know this but it's almost near impossible to happen. Not just because Sakurai clearly stated that the charcater has to be of game origin. It's market territories. Namco-Bandai does anime games, the rest do just games. Sure NB is helping in Smash but in no way they'll share that cake with any of the gaming companies. They're right holders, they'll not do it (for many reasons I'll just not divulge into).
Yeah it was some of the gamers, fault. However sometimes company's just surprise you. When I bought the fighter pass in advance for Injustice 2 I had no idea I was paying for Sub-Zero(which Im ok with) and Raiden. I don't think infinite we be re-released in I think they will just make Marvel Vs Capcom 4. I am actually a Sub-Zero main, but I whole heartedly admit Scorpion is more popular. I mean he's even the face of the Netherealm studio's logo. Mmmm I guess I can see Raiden being the Steve of Injustice 2. However not really, people absolutely loathed Raiden being in because there was 2 Mortal Kombat characters, not because of the character itself. People don't want Steve in Smash because some people just do not like Steve. Im telling you its very likely two of the characters in the Fighter Pass people may not really care for. I would not be surprised if Nintendo does push characters for marketing purposes.

Well there a whole lot of leaks now lol. The whole game is being datamined. So my friend with that said unfortunately, that means Im going to go hide in a bunker until the release. Im going to be like Noctis and go inside the Crystal XD. If the Second Square character does get announced on the Game Awards, I will pop back in. I will hold true to our wager, if I lose I will change my avatar to a Slime. If you lose then you change your avatar to Sora. Also it seems with the leaks still no more FF songs, how sad. Yet a very expected and disappointing Square Enix move.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Remixes galore...a ***** needs to release the whole damn soundtrack

D

Deleted member

You know what **** the Luigi's Mansion Medley, **** Out of Time

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
Wait, is that actually a new remix? The guy who tweeted it also was spreading around the Steve Spirit nonsense.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Even I must admit the Big Blue remix is brilliant.

My main focus is still desperately searching for Kid Icarus tracks... well and maybe some boss/FD ones too. I almost am interested in what Galeem's theme would sound like. Something divine perhaps?

Last edited:

potato69

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping for remixes of songs from some more obscure series to show up and yank my soul out of my body, carrying it into heaven where I can bathe in Smash Bros music for all of eternity.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
F zero medley is the closest ill get to a sonic remix so its automatically the best song in the game.
Is it confirmed that there are no Sonic remixes? I mean they got Jun Senoue to remix Mega Man, but no Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom