• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Can I listen to this without getting spoiled?
It's basically the main theme but, remixed to fit a final boss like battle. Kind of like Calamity Ganon's theme and whatnot.

If that makes any sense... If you don't want the theme you will be listening to spoiled either, then probably don't listen to it.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Yeah it was some of the gamers, fault. However sometimes company's just surprise you. When I bought the fighter pass in advance for Injustice 2 I had no idea I was paying for Sub-Zero(which Im ok with) and Raiden. I don't think infinite we be re-released in I think they will just make Marvel Vs Capcom 4. I am actually a Sub-Zero main, but I whole heartedly admit Scorpion is more popular. I mean he's even the face of the Netherealm studio's logo. Mmmm I guess I can see Raiden being the Steve of Injustice 2. However not really, people absolutely loathed Raiden being in because there was 2 Mortal Kombat characters, not because of the character itself. People don't want Steve in Smash because some people just do not like Steve. Im telling you its very likely two of the characters in the Fighter Pass people may not really care for. I would not be surprised if Nintendo does push characters for marketing purposes.

Well there a whole lot of leaks now lol. The whole game is being datamined. So my friend with that said unfortunately, that means Im going to go hide in a bunker until the release. Im going to be like Noctis and go inside the Crystal XD. If the Second Square character does get announced on the Game Awards, I will pop back in. I will hold true to our wager, if I lose I will change my avatar to a Slime. If you lose then you change your avatar to Sora. Also it seems with the leaks still no more FF songs, how sad. Yet a very expected and disappointing Square Enix move.
Well now you know not to pay in advance. To be honest I always thought people thought Sub-Zero was the awesomest, regardless of Scorpion being the studio face. About Steve: You know (despite not liking him personally), I think I may got what's the Minecraft thing in Smash. A Mii costume, a sword fighter Mii costume (a mod of that gave me the idea). If Spencer wants to bullseye it he'd go for a Banjo playable, Steve Mii costume and a Minecraft and/or Banjo stage. I don't think any Smash fan would be mad if Steve got in as a Mii costume :)
Oh and yeah, Nintendo might very much push marketing through those DLCs. Even 3 House.. sigh.

KING Slime, for a week X) and Sora of course. Well, it's up to you. But why go to slumber, personally I want to know everything now. I'm tired of speculating, and if any of my hopes n dreams are to be crushed, I'd rather have that sooner than later. Besides, there's really not much left to mine anyway. I know you wish for music scores, plenty of fans wishes too, but it's only DLCs for the year to come. So yeah, might as well know it all beforehand. I'm with what makes you most comfortable though, so whatever you choose. I hope to see ya often, but if it's Game Awards then see you soon buddy.

... won't you change your mind?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bad news, Kid Icarus got no new music or remixes :(
Well, that's a huge nail to my heart... I will only forgive em for buffing Pit up, I guess... *internally sad and hype decreased*
I'll still keep going, and waiting for boss themes and FD's, maybe Galeem's in given time though.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
s01_rm2_medley.lopus
s02_rm2_airman_stage.lopus
s03_rm3_sparkman_stage.lopus
s04_rm2_originalmedley.lopus
s05_rm_cutman_stage.lopus
s06_rm2_quickman_stage.lopus
s07_rm3_shadowman_stage.lopus
s08_rm_originalmedley.lopus
s09_rm3_originalmedley.lopus
s10_rm4_6_originalmedley.lopus
s11_rm2_woodmanstage.lopus
s12_rm5_darkmanstage.lopus
s13_rm3_topmanstage.lopus
s14_rm_icemanstage.lopus
s15_rm_bombmanstage.lopus
s16_rm_firemanstage.lopus
s17_rm2_metalmanstage.lopus
s18_rm2_crashmanstage.lopus
s19_rm4_medley.lopus
s20_rm5_gravitymanstage.lopus
s21_rm5_napalmmanstage.lopus
s22_rm9_weretherobots_wilystage2.lopus
s23_rmx_openingstage.lopus
s24_rm_gutsmanstage.lopus
s25_rm3_hardmanstage.lopus
s26_rm9_flashinthedark_wilystage1.lopus
s27_rmx5_xvszero.lopus
s28_rrz_themeofzero_fromx.lopus
s29_rrm_shootingstar.lopus
s30_rm3_snakemanstage.lopus
s31_rm2_flashmanstage.lopus

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I'd rather have that than a reboot tbh. Doing the Ultra Super Smash Bros Ultimate Rev 2 exe.late Deluxe thing isn't a bad idea either
If we actually get that as a name, I will be pissed off if my boy Hyde isn't playable. I need Unknown Actor as a song in that Smash...
...and Merkava waving his noodly arms of death as an Assist Trophy:
Merkava_REEE.gif
But putting Hyde aside for a moment, if I don't get KOS-MOS in Ultimate now, then she's my number one Most-Wanted to keep for this hypothetical port Cristaran Cristaran mentioned.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

s01_rm2_medley.lopus
s02_rm2_airman_stage.lopus
s03_rm3_sparkman_stage.lopus
s04_rm2_originalmedley.lopus
s05_rm_cutman_stage.lopus
s06_rm2_quickman_stage.lopus
s07_rm3_shadowman_stage.lopus
s08_rm_originalmedley.lopus
s09_rm3_originalmedley.lopus