• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Yes! Confirmation that there are pokemon in the early unlocks.

Good morning friends! I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Lets all have a good time today~

Has Chocobo ever been so topical as today?

It's called muscles.

EDIT: Or a fire pun, apparently.
Totally agreed on that.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Just thought I should show this

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/YWn2LgQ

But after the whole grinch thing I’m calling this baloney
Impa and Zeraora?

...I mean, both make sense as characters, but why would Nintendo pick them? Neither really work as promotional characters, and they aren't nearly as popular as other requests. Regardless, I think the Grinch leak has once again reminded us how dedicated the Smash fanbase is when it comes to making fake leaks.

Grain of salt, as usual

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
For those asking

Impa and zeraora in the classic mode banner

Impa next to squirtle

And zeraora is by the mysterious shadow dragon things nose

I’m not buying it

Last edited:

MischF

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrueMischF

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Just thought I should show this

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/YWn2LgQ

But after the whole grinch thing I’m calling this baloney
Fake. i guess that i Need to explain though why is fake so you guys don't get fooled and we don't look like the community that is easily fooled.

teh story? datamining the site found an image of the mural, he printed it and then took a photo.

so why the hell did he printed it? what is the rationale behind he printing it? instead of just sharing it?
easy.. to be able to take a photo with teh world's worst ****ty camera and being able to have a "reason" to obscure it.
there are ****tons of other ways to confirm it fake... but this is the most obvious.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Fake. i guess that i Need to explain though why is fake so you guys don't get fooled and we don't look like the community that is easily fooled.

teh story? datamining the site found an image of the mural, he printed it and then took a photo.

so why the hell did he printed it? what is the rationale behind he printing it? instead of just sharing it?
easy.. to be able to take a photo with teh world's worst ****ty camera and being able to have a "reason" to obscure it.
there are ****tons of other ways to confirm it fake... but this is the most obvious.
Amen my man

And the Impa thing may be a used a render

D

Deleted member

Amen my man

And the Impa thing may be a used a render
It probably is.
She looks like in Hyrule Warriors, and i doubt that it would be the case if she really got into Smash.

Maybe with a redesign of her Skyward Sword or Ocarina look, but not the Warriors one.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
>the full base roster is public knowledge and people are still making fake leaks for the base game
Please Lords of Time, let these last 15 days go by quickly.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Zeraora can't really be an echo fighter. Free echo fighters (or even paid ones) would be appreciated tho, Impa would be a good choice, maybe Dixie could work as an especially unique one like Ken.
Zeraora has a build almost identical to Lucario's, so it could work theoretically. I'm just not sure if all of Lucario's attacks would mesh well with an electric type like Zeraora.

Riolu is the only Lucario echo I'll accept
Given the size differences, I don't even know if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom